Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.)

4 posters

Go down

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Empty Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 am

She galloped across the herizion fallowed by her herd of three others then turned running striate down to a wide open empty field, she smiled *This is the place to surch* She thought then nickered for other mares to come. She put her head down to graze while eating. Her long red brown tail swishing around and hitting her hind legs, muddy snow flying every where. It was late winter and the last winter storm was to hit in a few days or so. Once out of grass in the area she was grazing on she moved and pawed the ground aging finding more new grass.

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpGqEAXdLpWb37bCR9nFdWTPunhjOFfy4-KLz8wIpQngPbiygdShe is 6 years old, still in her prime, lol Smile

Charitors you can play as that are all ready in her herd~

Nichole, played by Nichole, lol Smile
3 years old
Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4nrv-ryx460dbVepRn-YGHpJgqbxZYt20bwr5JCxB3o5eoCLgzQ

Nino, played by crazy horse
5 years old
Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgi2NV3QdNKV3O-C1cdGbM82s9xQLnY1-KDtn473w4RuSyMXor_g But with out the foal and with a long main, can have a longer tail to if you desire.

Alex, played by Tayssie
One year old and a few months
Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) 332438_1

Last edited by wild one on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Empty Re: Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.)

Post by Tayssi Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:59 pm

((Could I be Amy though change her name to Alex?))
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Empty Re: Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 pm

OMG OMG OMG! can I play Nicole!!!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Alex followed the lead mare into an area which had some grass. The young filly pawed at the grounf for a moment before lowering her head to graze. Her ears flicked back and forth, listening for any dangers and her body quivered lightly under the cold wind. She snorted in distaste and raised her head, looking around.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm

She nickered a welcome to Alex, "Hey you finally caught up?" She teased trying to start a game of 'Oh no you didn't chase around' Meaning Alex chased her around trying to stop her. She chuckled knowing she probably would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 am

As wild and reckless as thunder over the land. Soaring with the wind. Racing with the eagle.Flying there were times i believed i could. Gloria ran through the land. Stopping to turn around seeing a a mountain lion stalking a foal. Gloria neighed loudly whirling around on her hooves to bolt down the mountain top. Rearing infront of the lion as it jumped up to attack. The lion growled and jumped on Glorias back. Bucking wildly, she felt its claws dig into her skin. Neighing a battle cry she snarled, flipping herself over to land on her back, crushing the lion. It released its grip and Gloria scrambled to her hooves. Sneering, she reared; striking out her hooves feriously. She landed on the lions paw, it yowled jumping up to race into the forest. Gloria close on its tail, she snapped at its hind before stopping. Snorting ruthlessly, she turned to see mares coming in from the shadows. Gloria shook her head, nickering towards them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:29 pm

(that sounds awfully like spirit stallion of the cimmaron! lol!)
Nicole galloped gracfully along the grass, she heard some whinning and roaring, she saw Gloria and a lion bucking wildly near some foals, as Gloria approached, she reared wildly "Hooray for Gruella mares!" she whinnied excitedly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Gloria smiled toward them. Her coat shinning. She trotted forward, stopping infront of the light colored mare. " Hello, there. My name is Gloria."
Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) 21116_1
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Striker saw the mare save the foal and return it to it's mother. She smiled and trotted over, "Hello I'm Lightning Strike but call me Striker and this is my herd of Grulla mares, your welcome to join and be top protector or garduain. Nice fight you had over there." She said. When she offered the rank she was talking about Protector, a rank stallions usaley got and had to protect the her, Gardain which was one of the mares who protected foals. She await the strong mares answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Gloria smiled. " Thanks for your offer. I think i'll be better as predator, im better at protecting others." CHuckling lighty. " As you can see. Nice to meet you Striker. I'm Gloria.."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

She nodded, "Nice name and welcome to the Herd." She said and gave a noble bow then looked her in the eyes "This is Nichole and Alex, where still waiting for another mare to come and where looking for new members but all must be proved my the top 4 ranks, lead mare, 2nt in charge mare, 3rd in charge mare, and top protector." She said with a smile then started walking off checking on the herd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:45 am

Nichole stood sielently swishing her tail gently, like the gentle breeze that was carressing her mane.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 am

(Hey, can i join please??)

Yellow Hawk ------
Hawk gracefully trotted though meadow and postitioned herself on top of a cliff that overlooked the entire valley. Her ears flickered back and forth as she listened to the voices echoed on the breaze. Her silky black mane dancing in the cool wind. Hawk turned her head to the left and caught wind of other horses down in the valley. With a exited bellowing whinney she reared up before launching herself over the edge of the cliff. She flew down the cliff, jumping over logs and dodging holes in the loose soil. Once Hawk touched bottom she galloped towrds the mares, dirty snow jumping into the cold air with every beat. The mare skidded to a stop 10metres away from the herd, her ears pricked forward and her tail held high. Hawk spotted the mare to which she thought was lead mare and bowed her head in respect...

Last edited by Silver Brumby on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Hello! are you a mare? sorry im so interested but I think we would be very good friends!" Nichole said randomly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Hawk raised her head and chuckled. "Yes im a mare. My name is Yellow Hawk, but you can call me Hawk, and i think we could be very good friends" Hawk smiled and walked closer to the other mares...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 am

Her head shout up, "Hello Yellow Hawk." She said obviously shocked by her show, "I'm lead mare, my name is (Hold on, I forgot it)"

(Picture?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:27 am

Nichole smiled and bent her head down to graze "Nice to meet you Hawk." she said with a mouth full of grass.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Gloria watched a sthe new mare came in. She snroted, coming up from behind Nichole and the lead mare. She bowed her head, stnading taller than her. Gloria looked down at her, she snorted. " Nice to meet you, im Gloira." She said her masculine body moved with every movement she made. Mucles rippling beneath her coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Hawk smiled and greeted the Mares bowing to the lead mare, "Hello, and Hello Gloria, it a pleasure to meet you" She looked up at Gloria who was standing in front of her. Hawk was still quiet young and her muscles still developing, but it was still obvious that she was storng for her age, as she stood her muscles twitched and her tail swayed side to side as she tried to rid her coat of the cold snow...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 am

Striker stood as tall as Gloria but had a more agile frame and didn't have a muscular look to her but a fast runner look, those who have thought of her to be weak where wrong, lightning strike was very powerful. Striker looked down at the young mare with a kind look...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Gloria got her name from her mother. She was very strong and powerful. Even though she may be tall, she is quick-witted and is very fast. She is dangerous, her name came from the Ancient goddess. Gloria stood before the young mare. She smiled and dipped her head. she was 5 tail lengths taller than Striker, and stronger for a fact she knew.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.) Empty i forgot the title (srry)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 pm

can i be shaly but have it be changed to Nino?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down