Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) Empty Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......maresfoals can be any breed)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Bella-
I lead the herd to a stream. While they drank I neighed for are missing stud. No answer. I sighed,"Not here either". I knew there was only one place left to look,"The garden of Plenty". I said the nickered to the herd so they would fallow. I started to walk there and soon arrived. I snorted then neighed. Nothing. I then stated to graze. I was sad and so was the herd. I watched them spread out and graze. I left my head and let out a ear perceiving neigh calling all studs near.

The herd of zorse and Zony (Not a pick n play.)

( No zebra or zorse\zony stud aloud. )

Back to top Go down

Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) Empty Re: Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Beastly~
i hear a neigh and appear on the horizon. i rear and call out to the heard below me.
Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) Black+stallion+rears

Back to top Go down

Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) Empty Re: Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

I look up to see a horse. I nigh back to him and shake my main,I had see a horse before but has he seen a Zorse? Or a Zony? I wondered.
(Thanks for answering.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm

(no problemo Smile )

Beastly~
i canter down the slope towrds the beautiful mare. "what brings you here, beautiful?" i say with big, bluegreen, charming eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 am

I smiled," Well are stud disappeared no one knows were he went so bascly he abandon us and we need a new stud." I say kindly with a sweet and friendly glance. I smile at him. "So what brings you here hansom?" I Ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

Beastly~
"ive been a bachelor for quite awhile now, would you consider me as being your new stud?" i say, my ebony coat shining like black diamonds in the sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am

I look at him, " Yes we need some one to protect us so yes." I say and nuzzle his neck then slowly trot to the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

Beastly~
I walk around, meeting everyone in the herd
(are u guys all zorses and zonys?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 am

(Yes:)

Flower-
I greeted him with a soft whinny.

Daisy-
I payed no attention to him just suckled.

Sun Lilly, Kira, and Mira-
We all trotted up to him and greeted him.

Krona-
I stood away from all the others keeping and eye out for danger. I see a coyote and start casing it at top speed. A yep filled the air as I caught up to it and kicked it killing it. I snort and trot back to my spot.

Zona-
I see the coyote and go to Daisy standing protectively over her and her small mom. They were the only zony's in this herd. Once it was killed I greeted the stud and watched Daisy play keeping a eye on her while grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 am

Emily~

I step calmly through the grass, unaware that I was completely invisible to them. As I walked through the tall, yellow grass I keep an eye on the stallion and lead mare, hoping they would accept me. My bright green eyes eyeing them anxiously as i reach them and release my camoflouge. "H-hello" I studdered, bowing to them both. "May I stay here?" I asked, my 2 year old body had barely been kicked from my other herd and I was desperately looking for a new one.

[is it ok that I post?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 am

[i like ur sig Smile]

Beastly~
i greet the new 2 year old. "nice to meet you, what brings you here?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am

[thnx, I was worried to put it as my sig cuz I wrote the poem lol]

Emily~
"I need a herd for protection" I said simply, dipping my head and grazing for a few seconds on the dry grass. I then lift my head and look at him again "I'm Emily" I said and perked my ears forward.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am

Krona-
I saw something moving in the field. I penned my ears and charged but stopped when I resized she was just another mare. I smile,"Sorry." I watch her make her way to the leader and stud.

Bella-
"Hello and yes please do stay."

(Fine with me.....What is she?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

[Marwari]

Emily~

I smiled big "Thank you" I said and turned around "Its fine, sorry I startled you" I told Krona.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

Krona-

"You didn't startle me I just thought you were something trying to get tone of the youngsters." MY voice strong powerful but yet sweet.

Bella-
"I'm glad you joined us."

(Brain fart and ok. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

Emily~

I nodded "Would you care to introduce me to the herd?" I asked him sweetly, my voice ringing softly and not causing annoyance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

I look to the herd and let out a nigh\honk. They lift up there heads and look at me," This is are new herd member...." I looked at her so she would say her name tho I all ready knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

Beastly~
"hello, my name is beastly" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 am

Emily~

I flush a light pink and giggle "I'm Emily" I said, smiling.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

(i was saying that to emily, and sorry, i have been having internet problems lol)

Beastly~
"come on, i will show you around" i say to emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Emily~

I nod and turn to Krona "Thanks" I smiled, then trot to catch up with Beastly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Beastly~
"i dont exactly know all their names yet... i just got here as well. how 'bout we go around and get to know everybody?" i sask emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Emily~

I nodded "Sounds like fun" I smiled, then stopped walking. "If I'm going to be in the herd, I need to tell you something" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next