Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Emily-

"I-uh" I said "Well... I'll just show you" I shrugged and stepped away from him, then, closing my eyes, I change to match his exact coloring, every spot or stripe, ever scar or knot in his mane. "See?" I chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Abandon  herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be  any breed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandon herd (Needs horse or pony stallion, plz reply, mares and foals aloud.......mares\foals can be any breed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Beastly~
i open my eyes wide "tha- thats amazing!" i say
(and hes just plain black all over lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 pm

[oh haha]

Emily~

I giggled, happy he didn't freak out. I then turn to blend into my background, the only way I was visible was a slight outline from being close, if he was a few feet further away, I would be invisible. "And this" I smiled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Beastly~
"where did u come from???" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Emily-

"Umm... I don't really know" I said, giggling. "I lived with my dad after I was weaned because my mom died...." I said, holding back the memories and tears. I shrugged it off "But, I couldn't live in his protection forever" I smiled, bouncing over to him again "So, let's meet some people" I said, turning back to my normal coloring.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Emily-

I nodded "Ok" I smiled and waited for him to choose who we meet first.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 am

(i dont really know all of them and wild one isnt replying back, so we should wait til she does)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 pm

[ok]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 pm

(Well you guys made me mad and sorta cut me off so you can forget it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

[We didn't post very much Wild One, All we did was walk a little ways and my horse showed her horse her ability, we couldn't do much else, you play everyone else]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

[ummmmmmm.... we didnt "cut you off", we were waiting for you to reply cuz you play all the other horses]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

(It's not that you posted another page or what ever it's that you inorjed one of my chars who was interducing ~$ <3 S <3 $~ horse. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

[ I didn't know, I thought you were introducing my horse. Also, ~$ <3 S <3 $~ 's horse was going to introduce both mine and her's to the herd, sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:38 pm

[maybe we should all just stop replying to this topic and quit fussing....sheeeesh] [lolz]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2