Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared.

2 posters

Go down

Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared. Empty Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared.

Post by pinto Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 am

Evernight walked through the thick, deep mud, lifting her legs high, trying to make her way through. Her ears laid back against her skull in fear as she glanced around nervously. This placed - called Muddy Swamp - scared her and she didn't know how to get out. Evernight suddenly heard something and she raised her head high, stopping and pricking her ears, she looked around. Maybe it was someone who would help her. After a couple minutes she let out a heavy sigh as she saw a bird fly over the mud. She lowered her ears again, but also kept alert of everything around her. She picked up into a trot, looking around more frantically again. After an hour she couldn't find any way out so she stopped completely and lowered her head down low, terrified now. It seemed as if there was literally no way out of this place...
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared. Empty Re: Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Flying low overhead Stray had been watching the mare walking through the Swamp, she could see that the Swamp was scaring her. Not wanting to scare the poor frighted mare anymore then she was, Stray nickered a greeting and tilted her wings to come in for a landing. Water splashed around her hooves as she came to a running halt, landing a few feet away from the dark mare. Her dark mane fell forward across her eyes as she spoke in a gentle, reassuring voice, "Greetings, I was flying by when I saw you, I'm still new to this area but I'm willing to help if I can, might I know your name so that we might not be strangers anymore?"

Evernight in Muddy Swamp - scared. Horse_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm

(you can't post here foxfire this is a mortal land. you have to post on the fanasty lands.)
~Olasis~
*I trot in whinne to let you know a horse has come to save you.*"If you need help to get out mare, follow me to painted lendge and you can join my herd." *I lead you out of the mud pit you were in touching you to make sure you would not get lost again. you feel grass as you reach the borader of the lands and the teratoirys*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down