Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can some one protect her from her destiny?

Go down

can some one protect her from her destiny? Empty can some one protect her from her destiny?

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm

night's destiny: i slide down from midnight's back landing silently on the grass with a small 'oof'. i looked around; no one was near. the moon shined on m golden blonde hair. hurridly i slipped on my hood and took off ths stroke of midinght's bridle and hung it on a low haning branch. i could hear a stream near by; i lead midinight to it to let her drink. we had been flying for a long time and needed some rest. i bowed my head making my long side band fall into my eyes. i didnt bother to move them . when midnight was done i went back to where her bridle hung and climbed the tree leaving her on the ground. she looked up at me longingly. i shook my head at her and continued to climb until i could get a good look of the sky. we wernt being followed for the moment. i climbed back down adn looked at midnight "we need protecction" i tell her with a fearful sigh.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

can some one protect her from her destiny? Empty Re: can some one protect her from her destiny?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm

(is it a guy or a girl? srry for asking, it seems like a stupid question lol)

Back to top Go down

can some one protect her from her destiny? Empty Re: can some one protect her from her destiny?

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:40 pm

[girl lol]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down