Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blood moon ready to force breed a mare

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

blood moon ready to force breed a mare Empty blood moon ready to force breed a mare

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

blood moon: i dashed thruogh the forrest to and open meadow. i reared with all my might onto my powerful back legs, screaming into the wind like a deadly song. my dagger like hooves clashed back to the ground as i dug at the dirt. my red eyes flashed around searching for the perfect victim. someone worth having the privelge of my breeding. i snarled the moon light gleaming off of my dangoruos teeth.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

blood moon ready to force breed a mare Empty Re: blood moon ready to force breed a mare

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Spyder walked in, her long, black legs gleaming in the moonlight. She spotted the strong looking stallion and decide to walk over, knowing she could outrun him if she had to. She grinned to him as she got closer, showing her shap fangs "Hello there handsom, may i know your name?" She trotted round him, watching him at all times

Back to top Go down

blood moon ready to force breed a mare Empty Re: blood moon ready to force breed a mare

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:33 pm

blood moon: i smiled sllyly " a am blood mon. and you are?" i ask in my silky voice i stapmed one silver hoof

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Spyer smirked and brushed up against his side "They call me Spyder," she whispered with a seductive echo to her voice "You may call me what you please, handsom." She flicked her tail, letting her heat sent float around him

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 pm

blood moon: i nipped her whithers playfuly with a boyish grin. then trotted gracful circle around the moonlight meadow. my red mane flowed in the slight breeze as my horrid red eye watched her. then i jumped thruogh time and with a blink of an eye as was at her side again [ he has teleportation powers]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Spyder smiled and watched him then she blinked when he appeared back at her side. "How do you do that?" She grinned and flicked her long black forelock out of her glowing red eyes "Well...however you do it, it's amazing." She giggled and walked round him so she was facing his tail. She grinned and ran her nose along his back leg

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

blood moon: " i have many unknown powers" i say in her mind using telekinieses i grin and turn around towering over as i was much taller

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Sypder stopped as she heard him speak but he didn't move his lips. She grinned and walked round to his front "You certainly are special but what, may i ask, are you doing out here at this time of night?" She flicked her tail round her, letting more of her sent escape

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:02 pm

blood moon: " wouldn't you like to know" i smirked out loud and luagh meichally

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Spyder snorted and flicked her mane back "Well i guess if you don't want me here..." She trotted towards the forest, her eyes gleaming and her bright white fangs showing under her top lip

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

blood moon: in the blink of an eye i was blocking her path head raised and ears pinned back against my skull " just where do you think youre going?" i ask trying not to sound to agnry at the moment

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Spyder laughed then she looked at him, her eyes glowing "Oh so you do want me to stay. I might but i'm just thinking...what could you do to me if i did want to leave?" She nipped at his shoudler then she pranced over to the middle of the clearing

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:17 pm

blood moon: " a lot of things" i nickered " i can control emotions too" i say with a little since of pride

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Spyder rolled her eyes "Ok then big boy." She looked round and flicked her tail out of boredom "Well if you want me to stay here you better make it worth my time because i could be out there having fun." She winked at him then she layed out under a tree

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm

blood moon: i smiled eloosivly then walked to where she was the mounted her with out need permision " this is why i was here" i say in a darked tone pushing my tool into her powerfuly, thanks to my help she liked it

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Spyder snorted when he mounted. She kicked out weakly under his weight then she settled, letting the pleasure take over. She let out a muffled moan, flicking the blades out of her fetlocks

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm

blood moon: i pushed harder letting out a stifled groan with pleasure surgeing thruogh me i nipped her shoulder and threw my head back with an ear piercing neigh

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Spyder let out a louder moan as he pushed harder. She pushed back into him , moaning with pleasure "Is that all you got big boy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:22 pm

blood moon: at that moment there was about a billion things i could have said but i answered with a harder push and a pleasurefilled moan as my eye slightly rolled to the back of my head i laughed a deep wicked luagh

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm

(hey Aphrodite what happened to Donna and Artemis?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

[ idk i can reply if you want]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

(would you plz? And may I have yalls permission to post here too?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

[ ya sure lol idk were espresso went ]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm

(alright! Lol)
Leona had been watching the silly scene from the protection of the thick forest trees. She stifled a laugh as her green eyes took in the breeding show. She wanted to be a part of the funny act so she exited the trees. She arched her neck and tucked her dished-shaped in and smiled. Her lips parted over pearly white teeth and two very sharp fangs. She flung her mane to the other side of her muscular neck where it slithered down to her whithers like flames. She lifted her red tail like a hoisted banner in a fire parade. Her seductive and lurring heat scent moved along the wind to tickle his nose. She prances in place and her evil laughter fills the meadow like a deadly poinsous gas.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:18 pm

blood moon: smelling another mare i get down " aww, come to join us?" i ask aloud. yeah, another victim i say a little sarcasticly in my mind. in a plit second i was at the second mare's side

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next