Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack)

2 posters

Go down

Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack) Empty Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Name: Rahne
Nickname: Rain
Breed: Anthro
Position: Alpha female
Pups: One
Mate: Died so none.
Markings: Slash of black and tear like shapes at the corner of eye.

Rain
I walked on my two back legs as I carried my new born pup in my arms like a human would. I put her down on the ground,"Velvet stay here while I hunt." I said going off just a few yards before digging up some meat I had put here so for left overs. I brought the meat to my daughter and let her eat, I licked my paws as I had already eaten my fill this morning. I watched her eat but soon laying my head on my front paws.

http://sugarpoultry.deviantart.com/art/Rahne-character-sheet-135182450

Back to top Go down

Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack) Empty Re: Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack)

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 am

(May i play a female?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack) Empty Re: Blood moon (R, any one can join, need members in pack)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 am

(Go ahead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:57 am

(Ill have a picture later!)

Ella walked upon two feet, the way a human would if they were taking a casual stroll through the park, but there was one major difference; she was a wolf. More like a hybrid to be exact. Not many people knew about anthro creatures; animals with human characteristics, and the anthros didn't want them to know. She was secretive and steered clear the human villages that outline the forest where she resided. As a pup, her mother had run from civilization to be free with her lover who was an alpha of a massive pack. When he parents died, Ella chose to stay.

Now, the petite white female picked her way through the forest, looking for someone, anyone to give her a home or at least, shelter for the night. A rustling to her left caused her to jump and growl softly. Her green eyes scanned the surrounding trees for any sign of life within their branches or around their bases but she found nothing. The rustling sound came again and she decided to follow it. Ella poked her head around a large tree trunk and spotted another female and her pup. Oh jeez.. she mentally whimpered. Females that wandered alone with a pup often accused other females of trying to steal their offspring.

Ella took a deep breath and rounded the tree trunk, keeping her head down and trying to look as submissive as possible so the she-wolf would know she meant no harm. She kept her fluffy tail tucked between her legs and her ears splayed out to the side. She trained her eyes on the ground and awaited the female's permission to speak.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 am

I turned my head and looked to the female,"You do not need to ask me to speak." I said as I wasn't one of those females unless she actually tried to take my baby then I'd have to kill her for that. I stood up, I was 18 feet tall when standing up. I was superior anthro among my kind, I was savage and ruthless with fighting, I had a reputation to the best alpha there was since my father died. I may not have a pack yet but I took care of the one's that wanted to be with me, I had seven inch serrated teeth that could crush bone, eight inch curved claws that could rip flesh apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 am

Ella lifted her chin and offered a small smile. She took in the full form of the anthro she-wolf before her and felt somewhat intimidated. The female was much larger than she, by three feet to be exact, and had such large fangs she thought she could feel them slicing her own flesh. She shivered and stood erect, facing her and saying, "I am Ella." She gave a slight bow and her eyes slid to the pup. It was obvious it was her pup, the two were practically identical. "You don't suppose i could stay with the two of you for awhile?" Ella asked, running a hand over her arm subconsciously.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 am

"If you stay here you join my pack." I said as my fangs showed, saliva dripping from the points as I felt like getting aggressive since she looked at my pup. I put my pup behind me protecting me. "That's the only way to be with me." I said as my green eyes moved over her, I looked her over

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:09 pm

(You want me to just join in?)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 pm

(Sure, but I thought you didn't have a feel for it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 pm

(I did I was thinking of something to write then I wasnt sure so yeah I'll post in a few min.)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 pm

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 am

(if she joins, im backing out because i cant work with more than one person. I coulda played a male and a female, but i cannot work with someone else)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down