Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Jewel Comes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Jewel Comes Empty A Jewel Comes

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm

~Jewel~
I prance in, my tail lifted high. I was in heat once again and needed a stallion more than anything.
I found that I was semi-infirtle, though I don't tell the stallions that. It just drives them crazy when I don't turn up pregnant, so they just come back for more and more.
Yeah, sure. Call me a ho. But, I love it.
NO...I'm not looking for a herd. I want to explore the lands, and meet many different stallions. Heck yea I'd love to see them fight over me, though they rarely do.

Yea. So this is my life...sure. A ho...explorer...

Ohhh...and before I forget. I'm deep in heat. I don't think it's ever been like this. If I don't get a stallion soon, I don't know what I'll do...

My thoughts trailed off as I pranced into a roomy yet covered field. Perfect place for mating I figured and stood in the middle, my tail lifted high and my scent trailing around the clearing.

Back to top Go down

A Jewel Comes Empty Re: A Jewel Comes

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 pm

~teron~
i walked into the clearing smelling the sent of a inheat mare. when i see her i say *hello there my little lady. what is ur name mine is Teron.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm

~Jewel~
I turn to face the stallion, grinning. "Why hello there, " I answer, "my name is Jewel..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm

i look at her and asked *what brings u here?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm

~Jewel~
A smirk breaks out across my lips. I walked closer to the stallion. I lowered my head and rubbed my nose up and down his front leg, my tail flicking back and forth. "Oh you know..." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 pm

i smiled and started to laph *i know what u want?* i backed up from her then walked around to her hind quarters and nipped her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 pm

~Jewel~
I let out a squeal and lifted my head, looking back at him. My tail had stopped and was now lifted again, letting the scent flow around us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm

i mounted her and pumped i pulled her close to me and pumped hard makeing sure that she was going to have a foal when i was done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:41 pm

~Jewel~
I stumbled back slightly, but caught my balance quickly. I threw my head up and let out a moan.
I pawed at the ground lightly but set the hoof back down before I lost my balance again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

i pumped hard but saw that the mare was loosing her balance and dismounted i walked to the front of her and asked *do u want to be my mate?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

~Jewel~
I smile to the stallion, my tail still lifted. "I dunno...."
I pranced around him, nipping at his sides. "You'll have to try harder if that was all you had to impress me."
I stopped in front of him and shook my mane. "Most stallions make it hurt." I whispered and then giggled like a young filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm

* ohhh really now.* i said i quikly went to the back over her and mounted i pushed as hard as i could for at least 20 minuates every now and then i would barlly pull out then push back in suddently i pulled her turered me and pushed harder i hushed as far as i could go up inside her and finally i was done i dismounted and walked to the front of her and smiled *how about now?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

~Jewel~
I shivered slightly and nuzzled the stallion. "I'll consider. Let me tell you what. If you can get me pregnant, yes. If not, no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 pm

that works for me i said sowhere d u want to go? i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 am

~Jewel~
I shook my head and lifted my tail agan. "Here is just fine with me." I beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 am

*what ever you want* i licked/cleaned her sholder and as i did that i closed my eyes and day dreamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm

~Jewel~
I began flicking my tail again, the scent flowing around. I flicked my ears back and lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm

*whats wrong?* i asked her seeing her with her ears back. i went over to her and nuzzled her neck i put my head on her back and rested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm

~Jewel~
I shiver slightly at his touch and shook my head. "I was just curious about how my only son was doing...but I'm alright. I've got you to cheer me up, right?" My lips broke out into a slight grin as I nipped as his shoulder and lifted my tail slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

i smiled at her and asked *so is that a yes?* i walked to the front of her with a big smile on my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:10 pm

~Jewel~
A playful grin breaks out. "Tomorrow is my last day of heat. If you can do a good job and get me to have another foal, it'll lessen my pain of Talon, and then, I will become your mate..."
I yawned and curled up in the soft grass. I blinked up at the stallion. "You'd better try hard tomorrow." I whispered and fell into a soft sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

i roll my eyes and lay close behind her i lay my head on her back and look up at the sky and fall to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Dawn breaks as the sun rose up gently over the horizon.
The air was crisp with a light chilly breeze. The birds started to chirp.

~Jewel~
I woke as a chilly breeze ruffled my grey coat. I stood up and yawned. I stretched out my legs and took a bite of the dew covered grass, waiting for the stallion to awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

i woke up and walked over to the mare i nipped her rump and mounted i stared ut slow the harder and then herder then befor. i pushed so hard that i almost lifted the mare off the ground. i pulled her closer with my hoofes and pushed as far in as she would let me. i smerked is joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 pm

~Jewel~
I snorted slightly in suprise and blinked my my half-asleep eyes open. Then did I realize what he was trying to do. I arched my back out and spread my legs a little farther, allowing him more room. I let out soft moans, knowing it would only make him want me more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next