Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.] Empty Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Pyramid Head

The blood red stallion trotted along side the two other stallions. He was slim and built like an arabian, though he was much much taller then an arabian. He was a monster, after all. His mane and tail were the darkest of ebony and his face was covered by a large, triangulable helmet, wish started at his chest, over his head and down to his withers.

It was a a very painful contraption and he grunted and groaned underneath the helmet to show his discomfort. He was the punisher. He would kill you for your sins. If you were a mare, a innocent little mare, he wouldn't kill you, but he would force breed. On his back was a large sword, about 11 feet long and 4 feet wide. It was the 'great' sword, whom he killed with. He was also strong enough to bite onto the others flesh and pull all of it off, leaving them with just muscle and bone.

I see nothing in your eyes...
And the more I see, the less I like
is it over yet?
In my head!
I know nothing of your kind..
and I want to reveal your evil mind..
over yet?
I can win..

Freddy

The skinless stallion was the leader of the small band. He was also the smallest, only 17 hh, unlike the two draft like horses next to him.They were searching to aquire some mares too start all of there own herds. It was funny, for the three stallions all hated one another. The avoided each other at all costs, or they would kill each other, well....none of them would actually die.

Freddy was a child murderer in his living, human life. He would murder him with his knifes which were attached to a glove, so they look a lot like talons. Now in his horse form, his head literal talons on his front legs, instead of hooves. His eyes were white and frightening, surrounded by red due to burns. He was the dream master, he killed in dreams.

So sacrifice yourself
and let me have whats left
I know that I can find
the fire in your eyes
I'll blow it all away
Get away please..
You take the breath right out of me
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You gotta fight just to make it through.

Jason

The oddly colored stallion walked along the two trotting stallions. He was the bulkiest and the largest. He was also quite slow in moving, most of the time. Usually people felt they could out run him, which they usually did. They would think they were safe, but Jason always knew. He always knew where they were and would appear behind his victims before they could even scream.

His face was covered in a mask, a hockey mask. It had a few gashes threw it from a huge fight him and Freddy had gotten into. Jason had decapitated Freddy, thinking he had won. Freddy was still fighting with his headless body. The large stallion had no chance when it came to the Dream Master. Freddy knew all his fears. Water.

Jason usually killed teenagers, for they were bad. He also killed anyone who got in the way of his prey. He usually slaughtered more then he had bargained for, but usually he never cared after the aftermath.

This will be all over soon.
Pour the salt into the open wound.
Is it over yet?
Let me in!

Back to top Go down

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.] Empty Re: Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

~Moon Chaser~

I gallop through the forests recklessly, sliding to a stop once in the clearing. I swing my head from side to side as I do, seeing the three stallions.
*Ugh, gross* I think as I see the oddly colored one first.
*Uncomfortable much?* I think as I see the one with the big, pyramid shaped head, who seemed to be in a terrible mood. Then I see the skinless one witht eh blades over him.
*Wonder who killed that idiot* I think to myself, snorting aloud.
*And who in their right minds would be so tacky?* I wonder to myself to the three of them. The pyramid head one witht eh giant sword, the one with the weird hockey mask, and the one with daggers and knives all over them. I put my head up and straighten, flicking my tail as I look away from the three ugly stallions.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.] Empty Re: Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Pyramid Head stopped, turning to face the direction of the mare. He groaned, turning to Jason. Jason bolted forward, holding back the instinct to kill. Freddy chuckled, turning his front leg un naturally. "I'm taking this." He then swiftly cut into Jason's chest and throat, making the oddly colored stallion bleed and stand in shock. Freddy then appeared in front of the mare. "Ignore the faggots." He chuckled, raising a eyebrow. "Im Freddy Krueger.."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm

~Moon Chaser~

I raise my eyebrows at him, not flinching when he comes near or the reactions of the other two in my presence.
"Faggots? Sounds like something I would say about someone I hate. And if you don't like them, why do you stay by them instead of kill them or something?" I ask, looking at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"They just wont die, thats why." He looked back, seeing Pyramid Head went to searching for his own prey. Jason stood, blood squirting from his throat. "None of us can, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

~Moon Dancer~

I arch an eyebrow, watching the one with oddly shaped head leave to go hunt for something, and the skinless one just stand there. I turn my gaze back to the multicolored one before me.
"Must make you good killers," I say, rolling my eyes.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 pm

[Anyone feel like answering my "Just Shoot Me" post? Razz Twisted Evil ]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 pm

[lol, I'll respond Kayla... I have an open murderer right now who just went away from his herd looking for "fun" Twisted Evil (his bio is part of A Herd Of Murderers in Fantasy bios)]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Freddy

The burnt stallion tilted his head to the side, his eyes narrowing slightly with a smug smile. "Well, I suppose," He then started to tap his chest with his claws, after bending his leg un-naturally forward and upward, like a human of a feline would. He, of course, caught her sarcasm, though he ignored it. He would expect mares to give him attitude. He was very straight foreword and blunt.

Jason

The large, draft stallion glared at the two, his eyes wide. He would strike at the skinless, burnt stallion soon enough. Jason still had revenge for what Freddy Krueger had done to him in the human world. How dear he find his weakness? Water. Blood spurted in flows from his neck and chest, Freddy had cut to deeply that it reached his heart and slit his throat badly.

[You got them mixed up xP Freddy is the burnt, skinless one talking to your mare. Jason is the one standing alone, plotting revenge. Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 pm

[oops, sorry lol... Razz: ]

~Moon Dancer~

I watch them calmly, glancing between teh two of them.
"Scary indeed," I say, rolling my eyes as he bent his leg unnaturally. I lowered my head to nudge at the grass, then raised my head to look at him again with raised eyebrows.
"Odd threesome you are," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Freddy

"Oh, you know..." He said, shrugging. "I respect you," He said, lapping at the air with his tongue. "You seem to hide your fear rather well, I respect that," He then started to look at his knifes as if they were fingers nails, observing them with a bored expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:29 pm

~Mist Prancer~

I raise my eyebrows at him.
"I'm not hiding anything. I've seen most of all this before, just not your... Outfits," I say, shaking my mane. I paw slightly at the grass with a large, feathered hoof.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Freddy

"Outfits?" He asked, looking highly amused. "Oh, babe, you have got it completely wrong," He said, chuckling, cutting a slit in his chest, worms and pus flowing out of him. "This ain't no costume, this ain't Halloween, bitch." He said, laughing wildly. "So you've seen it all, have you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

(No offense or anything..but Jason and freddy cant be in two places at once...Sorry )

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

~Mist Prancer~

I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, it is an outfit. It's what you're wearing, for you don't need to have any skin on at all," I say, rolling my eyes adn lowering my head at the ground for a moment.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

"So if I cut you, your outfit would come off?" He asked, circling her, flicking his crimson tail. His chest had already healed and his eyes were wide. "Your almost too pretty to cut, though..." He then shrugged. "Though it hasn't stopped me before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm

~Mist Prancer~

I roll my eyes.
"No duh," I say with a snort, watching him as he began to circle me.
"Don't you dare," I say, watching him as I pinned my ears.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 pm

"Or what?" He asked, clawing at her like a angry cat would to intimate and prepare the prey, so he wasn't even close to slashing her, maybe close enough for a few hairs to shave off. "Ya' going to...kick me?" He then chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

~Mist Prancer~

I don't say anything as I watch him, eyes narrowed. I stomp a back hoof, flicking my tail as my eyes follow him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 pm

"Or..." He said, pausing, tapping a dagger on his lower lip. "I could only minority cut you to leave a..." He smirked, eyes wide. "A brand so to say." He then stopped in front of her, yawning. "Thus, forcing you to join my herd.."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm

~Mist Prancer~

I glare at him.
"Yeah, right," I say with a snort, flicking my tail. My eyes never leave him as he paused.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm

"Oh?" He then moved closer, his leg lashing forward, his daggers resting on her cheek, stroking it softly, careful not to break the skin. "So you'd rather die?" He whispered gently. "Well, I'll make sure to kill ya slow," He then chuckled. "Though, I will still give you a last chance. Survive and join my herd? Or die and I take your soul?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

[I've been saying the wrong horse's name lol... Razz ]

I roll my eyes, exhaling loudly.
"Well, each one sounds like a &*#% worse than the Underworld itself," I say, raising my eyebrows.
"Though I guess I'll stay and see what you've got," I say, shaking my mane.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm

[I love it when I do that...hahaha.]

"Can I mark ya up then, bitch?" He asked, circling her quickly, before stopping in front of her again. "I promise it wont hurt too bad," He said, running his talons across a boulder by his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 pm

I arch my eyebrows.
"Whatever you do to 'mark me up', I'm probably had worse," I say with a snort, watching him calmly as he began to circle me again, only faster. I flcik my tail, eyes never leaving him for more than an instant, as I toss my head, flipping my mane back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum