Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 pm

His paw like hooves quickly turned into human hands, his body seemed to be human as well. He laughed, moving his gloved hand. the daggers making a soft clanking noise. "What to do," He said, looking at the grey mare. He then took his index dagger, his intention was to run it down the mares face to her muzzle with enough pressure to break the skin. "One...Two...Freddy's coming for you..."

Back to top Go down

Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pour the salt into the open wound. [Ph, Freddy and Jason.]

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"Have fun, thou great master of Death," I mutter under my breath, loud enough for him to hear as I face him with hard eyes.
"Nice rhyme, is that your moto?" I ask sarcastically.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:28 pm

He scowled, bringing his blades down on her face, dangerously close to her eyes, then slashing at her cheeks. "The children made it up," He said, chuckling. "My children, I have been gone from them for too long," He said, thinking about the teenagers and children whom he striked fear in back on Elm street.

"1, 2 Freddy's coming for you. 3, 4 Better lock your door. 5, 6 Grab your crucifix, 7, 8 Gonna stay awake, 9, 10 Never sleep again." He chuckled to himself after reciting the rhyme. "Did you know I control dreams, bitch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I roll my eyes, barely flinching when he drew the daggers across my face. I shake my head, flinging blood onto him adn everywhere else.
"Nice little ryhme, guess you have something against little slobs of children?" I ask, eyes narrowed.
"And nice handy little skill there, too. Must come in use when you want to torture someone in dreamland. Are you now the Boogie Man?" I ask mockingly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"HA! Thats funny," He said, turning back into his slim, skinless thoroughbred form. "I love children," He said, chuckling. "They give me my power," He then laughed as small, screaming faces appeared on his body. They were the souls of 'his children'. "The boogeyman? I'm something like that." He said, laughing wildly. "I was human before though, I'm just taking over the job,"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I roll my eyes.
"Special, lucky you," I say sarcastically.
"So how did someone who is supposedly so powerful die?" I ask, rubbing my head on his skinless shoulder, smearing teh blood.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

"The parents of Springwood took justice into there own hands," He said, chuckling. He turned one of his taloned hooves into a human hand, moving his daggers to his fingers. "They tried burning me. Burying me. &*#%, they even tried Holy water!" He said, chuckling, seeing that he had cut off three of his fingers. He then held it up again, all digits attached. "Being dead is much better, being the Dream Master,"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"So you get to enjoy your punishment," I say, chuckling slightly.
"Looks like they did a pretty crappy job, considering they did what most others would just love," I say with a roll of my eyes.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"Oh?" He asked, circling her again, running his daggers along her back softly. "And what are you trying to imply?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm

I roll my eyes.
"That some aren't so fortunate yet unfortunate as you are," I say, eyeing him as he circled me.
"And why do you insist on circling me? Planning on surprising me?" I askm, clearly bored as I shake my head.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm

-nudge-
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2