Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... Empty To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 pm

The albino mare's coloring stood out distinctly among the dark forest, looking surreal and almost like a ghost drifting through the woods. Her light blue eyes were wide, nostrils flared as she danced and jumped at every shadow that fell across the path. Inside, she couldn't help but think that she were being stalked, that a pair of eyes other than those of the forest were watching her, following her. Every so often she would throw terrified glances behind her, and soon she lifted up into an uneven, rocking canter that carried her swiftly and almost desperately along the path. Finally she broke through the trees, skidding to a stop as she looked around with an almost wild look. Something moved in the bushes to her right and she jumped, nearly falling to her knees as she hurried to face that direction, but only a sleek fox slinked through the trees.

{Note: I'd appreciate it if you replied with a forcer, but it's your choice to whoever replies!}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... Empty Re: To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:56 pm

speed crash~
i smell the air,my eyes widened a mare!.i walked towards the smell and seen a beautiful mare standing in the distance.i walked out from the shadows "hello"i said kindly and grinned.

pic~To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... Spotte10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Orbit~

I watch the pure white mare cautiously scan her suroundings with dangerously blue eyes. A grin pulled at the corners of my lips as I flick my spotted grey tail. I stand there, normally I would stand out like a bleach stain on a black dress; but today was winter, I was hidden almost completely by the sparkling white snow. I decided that some fun must be had, yes my mom did teach me not to play with my food, but eh, who ever listens to their mothers. I rolled my eyes as the thought and step silently behind her, I quietly, it was an eerie sound, it sent shivers down ever mares spine. I whisper to her "Turn around babe" I said, my voice was low, handsome, and most of all, sexy...

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 pm

{Evanescence, when you post can you actually read the first post so you'd know she was in a small clearing in a dense woods, and also feed me a little bit more in your replies?}

My blood seemed to freeze, body becoming still, breath catching in my chest when I heard a luring voice from behind me. My body started to shake slightly as I forced my frozen limbs to move, to turn me so that I was looking into the forest, taking small steps back, eyes wide with fear. "Wh-who is there?" I called out, though my voice sounded weak and pitiful even to my own ears, my eyes picking out just a mere shadow in the trees.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Orbit~

My laugh seemed to ricochet off ever tree around us. It was dark and full of evil. I step out slowly, only my white hoof and leg were visible, then slowly my shoulder, and then the whole half of my pure white body. I fully reveal myself, strong muscles rippled under my coat and my dapple grey mane and tail stood still in the stagnant forest. I smirk devilishly at her "Whats wrong? Cat gotcha tongue?" I said, my voice was harsh and cold, it showed no emotion either. I stare at her with eyes so green they seemed to be from another planet. I grin a crooked smile and breathe deep at her reaction, they all acted starstruckk.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 pm

I continued backing up as I saw a white form making its way from the trees, body stiff, muscles tensed as I prepared myself to run if need be. My eyes seemed to be caught on his formed, white hide for a moment as I heard his laugh, the sound sending violent shakes raking through my body, fear stabbing at my heart. I heard his question, voice unemotionless other than the easily detectable cruelness. I didn't answer, my eyes locked on his, body freezing other than the tremors that still ran through my body. "Who, who are you?" I asked quietly, voice soft and on the verge of shaking.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"No need for names hunny, we ain't gunna be friends" I said, stalking my way closer to her, her violent shakes made want to mate with her right then and there. I reach her and stand over her, my tall body standing over hers was so masculine. I smirk at her and raise my head, looking down at her with my eyes. I walk to her side, running my nose across her back made me tremble with excitement. I nip at her back leg and then smirk at her. I pick up my feet and trot around her, my large hooves making crisp cutting sounds as they fall into the snow. "Either you run, and eventually reach another stallion who is a forcer, or you stay with me and have fun, trust me, the latter will be pleasureable." I said, my lips curling into a grin once again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:38 pm

My eyes rolled in fear, body seeming to shrink even more in size as he towered over me. I jumped at the feel of his muzzle over my back, and when he nipped at my leg I spun around quickly to look at him, snow flying everywhere from my footsteps as I skittered backwards, ears laced back. My eyes followed him as he moved around me, swinging my head to watch him, tail pinned tightly shut, knowing exactly what he planned to do. "You're sick," I spat at him. Adrenaline spiked throughout my bloodstream and I lunged forward and away from him, slipping in the snow, flinging my white tail at his face.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:43 pm

I smirk at her "Yes I am lil lady" I said and nip at the dock of her tail "Now decide" I said loudly and more sternly, even if she chose the first one, I wouldn't let her. I breathe in, taking in her delicious scent. I felt myself unsheath and watch her closely.
[ughh short]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I stumbled once in a snow drift, regaining my stride almost immediately and forcing my way through the snow towards the trees. There was no way in hell he was going to get on me if I had any say about it. After a couple strides I was back under the trees, eyes fearful and wide as I dodged a low-hanging branch, tripping and regaining my stride just in time to leap unevenly over a fallen tree trunk.

{haha, it's fine, we all have our share of brainless moments xD}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 pm

[lol yes we do]

I grin, she was a smart one. I quickly catch up to her and grab a mouthful of her lushes mane. I quickly stop her and raise my hooves up onto her barrel. I squeeze her tight so she couldn't escape and wait for my tool to stiffen. I bite at her mane and shake with anticipation "It'll be over soon" I whispered into her ear. My tool was stiff and I ram it up into her hole. It was small and it made me moan in pleasure. I pull out and hit her again. I breathe hard and heavy with every thrust. I was hitting her fast and hard, going all the way in and not caring if it hurt her. I bite my lip and barely keep from moaning.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

My eyes widened as I felt something grab at my mane, jerking me to a stop, and I stumbled in the snow, trying to swing around to lunge at him, teeth bared. My eyes rolled as he dropped onto me, holding me still, and I jerked my head up, slamming the back on my head straight into his as hard as I could. I squealed loudly as I felt him shove himself into me, shifting my weight onto my forelegs and left hind, lifting my right to strike out at his stomach. I nearly fell forward as he rammed me again, having to put my leg back down to keep my balance, eyes wide with fear, pupils dilated in pain.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 pm

I pin my ears at her "Sit still bitch" I said to her and rammed into her again. I when all the way in and stayed there, pulling in and out but not fully. I kept hitting her walls and I grunted. Sweat becan to appear on my pure white coat. I roll my eyes in pleasure and close my eyelids tightly. Her small body was tight against me and it felt good. I pull out all the way and think for a moment, why not make it feel even better? I asked myself and pull out and position myself again. I then push slowly into her smaller hole that wasn't meant to hold kids. I shake because it felt so good.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:17 pm

I bared my teeth, throwing my head back at him again. "Get off of me!" I snarled, twisting as I tried to pull myself away from him, shoulders shaking with the strain of carrying his weight. Feeling his cock inside of me made my body ache to respond in ways I had never dreamed of before, but I focused completely on the pain and desperation to get away from him than whatever the latter was. As soon as he was out I tried to lunge out from under him, but feeling him back in me, in the other hole, made my blood run cold, body freezing in place. My eyes rolled again in pain and fear and I let out a shrill scream, the sound shattering the silence of the forest.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

-bump?-
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

I snort loudly and dig my teeth into her back, I warned her, telling her to sit still. I pull out and ram in again and hit her hilt for the first time. I stay there and release into her, the warm fluid relaxing her muscles and the pain, she should feel mainly pleasure now. I rub her insides with my throbbing cock.
[srry idk what to say haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm

{haha, it's fine. It's been a while since I replied to this one... Sorry 'bout that Lol}

My head dropped a little, eyes still widened in fear, body trembling. I let out a sharp squeal of pain and anger as I felt his teeth digging into my back, lifting a hind hoof and striking fiercely out but missing. My head dropped slightly again as he began to release into me, new feelings spreading through my body. Suddenly realizing what I was doing, I throw my head up, squealing again, almost succumbing(sp?) to the pleasure but determined not to. My body trembled from exhaustion of having to hold up his weight for so long and I stumbled, catching myself on my knees.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I snort and pull out of her, then pull off "Weakling mare" I said with a scoff and stand off to the side a little to avoid her thrashing hooves.
[srry its short lmao]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Lidea~
I had been making my way through the snowy dense forest when the chilling scream reached my highly attuned ears. Jumping to a stop I look to where it had come from. As my eyes peer through the falling snow they land on the stallion a top the struggling mare. As I continued to watch I shudder silently as he gets off. Getting bold I step forward with a sharp cutting whinny of digust. "Get away from her!" I snarl. A second look at the mare had confirmed what I had priorly thought. She was a mare from my past. A filly that had grown up in my herd until it was destroyed by a wild fire. I had thought I was the only survivor, but I was proven wrong.

As I got closer I narrowed my eyes and stopped just a few feet from the tall white stallion that towered over me. Raising my head boldly, but not able to surpress the sudden shudder, I peer up at him with fiery eyes. "Step away from her." I growled again. My black ears laid flat against my black skull, the only thing that blended was the white blaze that slide down my face. Snorting softly I lower my head cautiously down to hers and nuzzle her neck encouragingly to get up. "Are you okay?" I whispered quietly, my cold breath rising on the wind.
[Is it alright if I join? If not just ignore the post]

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... May1momkid

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Nah, it's fine by me. It might take me a while to reply, I'm at my friend's house for the next couple of weeks while my Mom's out of town and have to use my iPhone to post.

I could hear the stallion's disgust in his voice when he dismounted, and I struggled to my feet, eyes still showing the whites. "Maybe next time you should pick a mare that'll be more satisfying," I choke out, head low from exhaustion as I look wearily up at him. A sudden whinny tore through the air and my head went up as high as I could hold it at the moment, which wasn't much, and my heart sank. Please, not another stallion... But when a black mare(right? Lol) stepped through the trees, my eyes brightened slightly, and I let out a soft whicker of greeting holding a quiet plea in it. She looked almost familiar. I nodded slightly when she finally turned to me and spoke, though my body trembled slightly and my albino coat was now damp with sweat and a shade of steel grey.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

(Haha okay, and yea she's a mare. I'll wait for Patriot to post before I do again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am

[Thnx for waiting]

I snort at the new mare and cock an eyebrow "What are you going to do about?" I asked, I was much larger than her and the other mare was too weak now to help defeat me in a battle. I lift a single large hoof that was feathered and paw the snow, sending white clouds up into the air. I chuckle as the mare I had just gotten off of flinched and backed up "Dont worry, I'm done with you" I said with a dark laugh.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 am

Lidea~
I snort at him, my ears still flat against my cranium. "I will do what I must." My words spat back at him quickly. Looking at the mare for a moment I turn my gaze back to him to make sure he didn't do anything. I flick my tail and relax. Sure he was bigger, but I could still defend myself and the other mare pretty well. (sorry forgot her name)

(And no problemo Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:50 am

I snort at her and roll my eyes "Lesson one, don't let your enemy have a chance at your vitals" I said, commenting about when she turned her head, which bore her large neck, which held some of the most important vitals.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 pm

The stallion pawed the snow a d I jumped slightly, pining my ears and snapping at him when he turned to me and spoke. My eyes found the other mare, the new mare, and I waited until her eyes met mine before I shook my head. There was no need for her to help me, the stallion would most likely than not kill her, and he was undoubtedly going to kill me, anyway, either that or keep around as a personal play toy of his. My lips curled in disgust at the thought and I shrank back slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next