Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi)

2 posters

Go down

Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi) Empty Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:10 pm

"There ya go, Sara."
Nurse Martin placed the band aid over the young teen's cut on her arm and gently touched it, giving the girl a genuine smile. She got up off her swivel stool and walked over to the trash can. She tossed in the band aid wrapper and alcohol swab used to clean her wound. She began washing her hands in the sink as she looked over her shoulder at the Freshmen still seated on the plastic chair in the corner. The young girl had been in gym and today was the first day of swimming. Since it was their first day of the six week long class, they were allowed a little bit of free time. Sara had decided to use the diving board. In the process of jumping, she slipped and scrapped her arm on the granulated board. She wound up on her office shortly after since the cut refused to stop bleeding.
"We will be careful on the board from now on, won't we?" she asked her with another smile.
"Of course, Miss Martin." Sara said as she got up, wrapping her towel tightly around her and heading for the door.
"Wait, I have to sign your pass, Sara." Miss Martin said as she grabbed a pen and began scribbling her name and the time on the paper. She handed it back to the girl and waved good bye as she left her office.

Nurse Martin, or Abigail, had been the school nurse for Terrance Academy for the past two years and loved every minute of it. Terrance was the first school that offered her a job the moment she graduated and she eagerly accepted the job on the spot. She had attended a private school growing up so she felt right at home among the students. She admired this school since they weren't forced to wear uniforms. They promoted individualism and encouraged kids to be themselves. All of the students loved her. Sometimes she swore they got hurt on purpose just to come down and see her. Her walls were decorated in pictures and letters the kids had given her over the years and her desk was covered in other loving fan art. Seeing them everyday when she walked into her office made her smile and warmed her heart. Even the stall loved her. she had a natural ability to make people happy and feel good about themselves. She was glad to be apart of such a wonderful family.

Miss Martin sat down in her chair behind her desk and started to write down Sara's visit. She had to keep record of all the students that visited her office that day in a written planner and then she had to log into her computer and record it there under the student's profile. Behind her, the radio played soft, relaxing music that gave her office a calming feel. She smiled to herself as she began to hum along.
"Emily, can you please watch the office for me? I need to use the restroom real quick." she asked her assistant. Miss Martin was assigned a total of 8 student assistants for every block and each semester that helped with restocking the supplies and keeping an eye on other kids waiting to be seen. They often ran passes for her too. Emily nodded her head and resumed reading her book.

Miss Martin hurried down the hall to the restroom for the girls located in the girl's cot room where they could lie down if their stomachs hurt. She shut the door behind her and locked it. With her head in her hands, a sigh escaped from her as she relived her full bladder. Who knows how long she had been holding it all in? "Much better." she whispered as she wiped and stood up. She pulled her skirt back down and flushed. She stood before the mirror and washed her hands. While she did so, she studied her face in the glass. Today, her pink blouse made her green eyes very green and her dark colored hair appear ebony black. She puckered her pink lips in a playful pout and then smiled. Her eyes found the spot above her lip where her Monroe piercing was usually at when she wasn't working. She loved that little stud. Drying her hands, she looked down at her heels, admiring the way they made her legs look. She was really looking good today. With another smile, she tossed out the paper towel and headed back to her office just as the bell rang for second period. She caught a glimpes of Emily as she headed out the door to her next class.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi) Empty Re: Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi)

Post by Tayssi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm

“Ashton!” an annoying voice called, grating the young man’s ears. His bright eyes turned and watched as a small, rather busty blonde came running towards him, her skin tight shirt hanging too low over her chest and her skirt just a little too small. Shaking his head with a groan, small and soft enough so she wouldn’t notice before he put on a bright smile. “Hi, Kelsey,” he said with fake cheeriness, taking a slight step back before she could fling her arms around him. He was so over this girl. She was 2 years younger than him, but thought she might have a chance. No, he wasn’t too interested. Definitely not in her. “Why didn’t you call me yesterday?” she whined and he glanced at her, wondering if she really was that stupid or if she was just pretending. “Sorry,” he said, running a hand through his hair. He watched the small blonde for a short moment, before he quickly vanished through a doorway, into his class. Moving to a desk, he sat down with a groan, leaning back in his chair, the male stared at the ceiling. It was first period, maths and he could not be bothered to do anything. First day back, he had no ambition to do anything. Except maybe get into a fight. Even if he didn’t want to, he knew it would happen.

Closing his eyes for who knows how long, just wanting to fall asleep, but unable to. Especially once the teacher came into the class. His voice was annoying; it was so boring, no life to it at all. It just dragged on and when Ashton peeked his eyes open and looked around, he knew the other students thought so as well. They all looked like they were about to fall asleep. Grunting slightly, he closed his eyes again wishing sleep would come to him.

Just a few minutes before the bell for second period rang, a guy named Chad, a guy known to start fights over absolutely nothing, and sat right next to Ashton, leaned over and poked him. Though he ignored him, not wanting to waste his time on him. After poking him a couple more times and Ash didn’t answer, the guy’s temper rose. Ashton had already known that even if he did answer him a fight would start, so he couldn’t be bothered, the guy hated Ash. The guy leapt from his chair, gripping hi collar and yanking him from his chair. Opening his clear eyes, the male stared at the infuriated guy, h shoved his chair away, standing properly and glaring at Chad. He shoved him backwards and Ash went down, crashing into the desks, but managing to catch himself just before he hit the ground. Standing and brushing himself off, he strode towards the other male as the rest of the students shot from their desks and scurried away. He rose his fist, his jaw clenched in irritation. This guy really pissed him off. His fist connected with his mouth and he stumbled back, and he spit out some blood, before launching at Ash and punched him just below the eye, as he managed to skip back a bit and avoid being punched clean in the eye. There was barely any room to move in a classroom. Pain exploded in the cheek as the skin split along his cheek bone.

Giving a growl towards him, Ash ignored the injury and was about to attack Chad some more, however, the teacher came and held Chad back as Ash’s friends came and pulled him away. “Ashton,” the teacher said, “go see the nurse,” the male huffed slightly, taking a few calming breaths and walking out of the classroom as the bell went, his friends following. The only reason he didn’t get into trouble is because, even with the trouble he caused, he was a smart student. That, and teachers hated Chad. Looking at his friends, he shook his head and waved them off. They glanced at eachother before they wandered to their class. His hand reached up to gingerly touch his wound before he winced and pulled his hand back, a slight hiss escaping his lips. Nearing the nurse’s office, he saw her step into the office and he sighed slightly before he stepped into the doorway. “Hey, Abby,” he said with a slight grin. He was often in the nurse’s room, whether he wanted to or not, so he knew she knew him pretty well. A few times he had purposely gotten injured, just so he could come and talk to her.

Stepping through the doorway, Ashton went and sat on a seat and gave a sheepish smile, “Another fight,” he said, motioning to his injury, “but it wasn’t my fault this time. Chad started it,” he gave a light frown and groaned at the thought of the angry brunette.

(sorry, it's bad, I know Razz )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi) Empty Re: Her Kiss Makes The Wound Better (PG-13 to R Tayssi)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:42 pm

(Its perfectly fine lol Think ill refer to her as abby now, too lol)

The ringing of a phone scared Abby into almost upsetting her coffee mug. She lurched for it and caught it just before it was about to spill all over her desk. That would have been a serious problem since her desk was littered with freshman and new student meds forms. She had to fill them out and update them with the info needed to make sure those kids got their medicine at the right time and the correct amount. She set her cup on the coaster and reached over to grab the phone, the cord siding papers around and messing them up. "Nurse's Office, this is Miss Martin...Mhm..Already?..Alright. Goodbye." Abby set the phone back in the cradle as she shook her head. The first day and someone was already fighting. The teacher didn't leave a name, but she had a feeling she already knew who it was.

As she was rearranging the pile of papers on her desk again, the sound of approaching foot steps was heard outside her office door and then a shadow passed by. She glanced up enough to see that it was a male student wearing jeans and a button up white shirt. When the student referred to her by her real name, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed in on the student. It was Ash, her assumption was correct. Ashton was one of the boys who nearly prized himself on his fighting skills and tended to put them to use whenever the occasion arose. He was a senior this year, just turned 18, and was ever a handsome young man.

"What have I told you about calling me by my name? You have to call me Miss Martin, just like everyone else. No special treatment this year."Abby said as she got up and walked out of her office and into the room where the student sat that needed tending too. Stood before him and gave him a serious look over, noting where his cuts were and where he was bleeding the most at. The cut on his cheek seemed to be the worst. "I don't care who started, but won't you ever learn?" She walked away from him and over to the cabinet that held the antiseptic and gauze. She poured the clear liquid onto the gauze and took a seat next to him. She brought it up to his cheek and gingerly dabbed at it.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Ashton couldn’t help but chuckle at the almost surprised look in her eyes before she narrowed them. Though a kind woman, not many had the guts to call her by her actual name, but she didn’t really care. For the past 2 years since she had been here, Ash had been a frequent visitor, so he figured he had the right to call her by her name, no matter what she said. “Aw, come on, Abby, you’ll hurt my feelings,” he said, giving the puppy dog eyes before grinning, “I’ve come here enough, we’re already friends,” he gave a wide smile. She had told him last year not to call her by her name as well, but he still was. He watched as she stood up and walked towards him. Even though she was a few years older than him, Ash couldn’t help but find her attractive. He could care less if she was his school nurse, either.  “I’ve got to be the exception,” he said a moment later, “I’m special,” giving an almost innocent grin, the young man ran a hand through his hair as she stood in front of him. As his clear eyes rose to meet her green ones, he wondered what she say.

As she studied him, assessing his injuries, his gaze travelled off to look around the office. As usual, he didn’t stay focused on one thing for very long. Glancing over at her as she moved to the cabinet and she spoke again. Sighing, he shook his head with a shrug. “I wasn’t doing anything until he decided to push me into the desks,” he groaned, looking over at her with a stubborn look as she sat down next to him. He looked at gauze with obvious distaste but said nothing. When she dabbed at his wound with it, he let out a hissing breath, leaning away momentarily before moving back. The first touch of it was the worst. “Atleast I didn’t start it this time, that’s a start,” he remarked, raising an eyebrow. He studied the woman as she concentrated on cleaning his wound and he gave a light grin before looking away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable for staring at her.

The only reason he fought was because of his father. He was sick and tired of what he told him to do, to study, get A’s, become a doctor. He was sick of it. The pressure given from him was too much, Ashton couldn’t take it. He had snapped, which led to him doing this. Fighting and not trying in class – however he still seemed to manage to get B’s, which frustrated him. Closing his eyes at his thoughts, he waited until Abby was basically finished cleaning his room, focusing on the sting and the sound of her breathing to calm himself. As freaky as it sounded, it was the only way he could at the moment. Once she finished, Ash opened his eyes and watched her for a moment before looking at the ground. “Do you think I could stay here for a little bit, Abby?” he asked in an almost strained voice before stood, stepping around the chair, expecting her to reject him. There hadn’t been many times she just let him stay for no reason. There had been times, just not many.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Abby just rolled her eyes at him as he continued to refer to her by her real name and tell her that he was special. She dabbed at his wound while she added the comment, "You know we are not friends, but a nurse and a student." She emphasized the word friends, giving him a stern look. It was true though. The young man had come down to her office quite frequently from fighting and needed minor injuries tended too. Sometimes his victim would come in later, always in a worser state than he. She didn't mind the fact that he he came down so often, it only bothered her that it had to be for fighting. She highly despised fighting and just wished that one day she would see him wander into her office because he had a fever or cut his finger with a piece of paper. She had a feeling that he often got "hurt" on purpose just to come down and see her. If getting into fights to see her was a cry for attention, she feared he would get into serious trouble if she didn't step in.

Abby reached behind her to grab another piece of gauze and wetted it with the alcohol. She set the old one down and started with the new one. She always double swabbed wounds before putting cream on them and a band aid. "Just because he shoved you first doesn't give you any right to go after him. You could have calmly walked away. In a way, you would be winning." she told him, frowning as he drew away from the sharp sting. Sometimes she felt like his mother whenever he would wind up in this chair. She was always telling him what he should have done and constantly giving him advice or gently scolding him. She set the gauze down and grabbed for the cream that sat on the counter that was also behind her. She put a little bit on her finger and dabbed it on his cheek.

While applying the cream, Abby thought about the troubled boy in front of her. Why did he fight so much? Ashton was a very popular boy at the school, having lots of friends and female crushes, so what drove him to be so stubborn and willing to fight? Surely his home life couldn't be that bad. She had never met either of his parents before and knew little about them. She knew that he lived with his father was supposed to get good grades, as are all students, but Ashton's were slipping from As to Bs. She sighed as she unwrapped the bandaid and pressed it gently to his cheek. After she was done, he turned from her and asked if he could stay for a little while. "Miss Martin. And I suppose, but only for a little bit. According to your schedule, you have Chemistry next and you don't want to miss that." she said as she got up, gathered the trash and disposed of it in the bin. She returned to her desk and sat down, watching him through the glass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down