Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason comes to get a quick bite

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jason comes to get a quick bite Empty Jason comes to get a quick bite

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Jason:
I step through the french doors and take a look around before taking a seat in the far back corner where I could see everything. I was new to this town and looking for some fun, just a girl I could tap a few times then be rid of. Yawning I motion to the waitress and give her my order dully an quickly. Giving her my winning smile I wave her away and slowly drink my iced water. Sighing I look at my watch an estimated I would be her for maybe an half an hour before moving on to another place. Laying my arm down on the table I drum my fingers on the table while I wait.

Back to top Go down

Jason comes to get a quick bite Empty Re: Jason comes to get a quick bite

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Katie~
i walk through the doors scanning the place, hmmmm not to many people, good. i smirked to myself shoving my hands into my green zip up hoodie, i take a seat in the back so i could see doors and keep eye on every one in this place just in case someone burst through the door. my dark brown curls were falling out of the bun i had it "oh i give up" i mumbled as i let out hair out, shaking it free i spot a guy sitting in the back corner both, mmmm he looked different from everyone else in this small hick town, ha this stupid hick town didn't know that my daddy and me now was on America's most wanted list but i wanted to keep it that way, the waitress popped up and i ordered quickly then go back to thinking looking blankly at that guy playing with my lip ring, there was something about him that interested me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 am

Jason~
I see the girl walk through the doors, watching the way she walked an how she presented her self. I knew at once, that she was not like the others here. She instead had something to hide, like me. "Hmmmm, an I wonder what that could be.. Waitress!" I call the waitress over and calmly order my self a drink plus another. As she walked away I looked about again. A few more people had come in but none that were threating nor interesting, just older people. More importantly, none were my target. I looked at my watch again, it would be shortly before I would go. Talia, my sister, would wonder where I was. While she was out shopping in Miami, in diguise, I had staked out the local small towns to see if they were good hide outs, thus was why i was here checking it out. I thank the waitress when she gives me my drink and smile as she takes the other drink I had ordered over to the girl that had seated her self far from the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am

Katie~
i snap out of my thoughts and turn my head when the guys looks back at me. scowling at myself i pulled out my cheap pay as you go cell and cheek for any missed calls or a text from my dad, i wanted to make sure he was ok..sighing when my cell showed nothing i tuck it back into my front pocket, scanning the crowd again i stiffen up a little seeing two cops take a seat by the window "great " i grumbled under my breath as i force myself to relax. playing with my lip ring i looked at the waitress surprised as she sets a drink on the table "oh i didn't order this" i say sweetly she just nods and says the guy in the corner did, i nodded a thanks to her then looked at the drink playing with the straw "now what the hell dose he want?" i asked myself softly. looking over at him i shoot him a questioning look
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

Jason~ My winning smile crosses my face once again as I see her shooting that questioning glance. Waving her over I tell the waitress that whatever the girl orders to put on my slip and that she would be eatting over here. I look back at the girl, noticing when she had taken out her cell. Instantly I had picked up she was uneasy...outlaw perhaps. Straighting up in my seat I wait as she comes over, though I should be getting on my way soon there just something about her that interested me. Plus, if she was an outlaw, she would know if this town was good enough to say it was safe to hide in.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 am

Katie~
i looked at him and rolled my eyes mumbling under my breath to myself , glancing over at the two cops who were starting to watch me with great interest. great just great! i let out a breath then put on a sugar coated smile, "Even!? OHMIGOD! it is you!" i cried out like a idiot girl would as i strut over to him my drink in my hand "god i haven't seen you in like forever!" bending down to give him a hug, i straighten up and slid into my seat "how are you?" i asked still with that stupid sugar coated smile on my face, glancing over at the cops then shrugged and went back to talking. now leaning back in my seat i looked at him with a sneer "now what do you want?" i asked in a low tone
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Jason~
My grin widens when she acts like she knows me, it was then I knew for sure that she was running from the law. I return the hug and watch as she sits down. Even when her attitude changed back I smiled with an eyebrow arched. Then a whole different smile crossed my face, a victory smile...an evil one. "Jen! Its been forever!" I tilt my head slightly as i watch her. " Why don't we go and chat at the park." My eyes twinkled, I had won, and there was no way she could refuse because of the cops watching us. Getting up I grab her arm and drag her behind me as I lay a hundred on the waitresses tray and exit the building. Walking calmly to my car I open the passenger door and seat her inside then go around the car and get in starting it I quickly back out of my space and go down the block and turn a corner before I start to speed out of town. "Now tell me your real name." My voice was smooth, even, and mysterious. And it was a totally different voice I had used in the cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Katie~
i sneered at him and crossed my arms over my chest as his smile turns into a victory smile, my eyes narrowed as i watch him "why don't you go to hell" i growled out in a low deadly tone. glancing over at the cops i grit my teeth, i had to go with him or the cops would start getting curious. yay! just want i wanted to do! go with some strange guy! "sounds great Even!" i say in a sugar coated tone and let him drag me out of the place gritting my teeth, walking with him i tuck my hair behind my ear,when he opened the car door and tried to seat me in it i didnt move "i can get in myself" i hissed at him and slid in then crossed my arms back over my chest and sneered at him "how about to tell me, what the hell you think your doing" i snapped back looking at him with pissed bright green eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Jason~
I turn my icey blue eyes to meet hers momentarily before turning my attention back to the road. "I'm seeing if your intelligence of this town is worth it. Now tell me your name." My voice hissed slightly, but it was to low of a tone that she couldn't have catched it. I grip the steering wheel tighter until the whites of my knuckles stood out then I relaxed and check my rear view mirror for any thing behind us. Then I return my attention to her and listen to her breathing and her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Katie~
i snorted at him "oh you mean Jen isn't a good name?" i asked sweetly then rolled my eyes and lean back in my seat " so what the hell do you want with my intelligences of this town?" i asked then look over at him studying him, hmmm he looked like a loner and a hit man...oh joy a hit man wants my help...i tuck my wild curls behind my ear and lean against the door looking at him "my real names Katie and whats your Even?" i sneered out the last part

Last edited by LoveOnHerArms on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Jason~
I arch and eyebrow but other than that I ignore her sneer. "The names Jason. And I need your intelligence because I want it." My voice was smooth and calm once again with a slight smile hinting at the corners of my mouth. A spit fire this one was, I liked it. "I need to know if this town would be safe to hide in...if need be." I insert the last part of the sentence hesitantly and eye her out of the corners of my eyes. I didn't trust her, and wasn't sure if I ever would. But for now she would be like the many other informants I had...useful. She proved to me that much. Slowing the car down I pull off to the side of the road and stop. We were way out of town now and it was on a long forgotten road. Sighing I take my seat belt off and face her patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Katie~
i rolled my eyes at him "your real name Even" what did he take me for a idiot?, i snorted and raise my brows at him "oh and what makes you think that i'll tell you anything? because you kidnapped me?" i asked then shook my head and looked out the window listening to him, i give him a shrug in reply. yeah like i was going to tell him anything until he proved himself useful to me, he wanted something i wanted something in return. looking out the window when he stopped the car i grit my teeth, it would take me over two hours to get home from here if i walked...great, with a huff i looked back at him annoyed as hell that he kidnapped me to get info, i unbuckle my seat belt and looked at him "you've got 30 seconds before im leaving" i said dryly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Jason~
A grin spreads across my face. So she was trust worthly, if she could catch that that wasn't my real name, then I could trust her. "Craig. My name is Craig." I look at her exsasperated (sp) face and smile again. Yes, I could tell she was upset. But then I also knew she was bluffing about walking back...she didn't take me for one to walk about, since she was an outlaw anyway. My face turns serious and I look at her again. "Okay, I get it. What do you want in return, beautiful?" A playful grin tugs at the corners of my mouth at the last part of the sentence. She wasn't gunna take to lightly to that I guessed, which had been why I had said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Katie~
i cock my head to the side slightly looking at him "Craig...Craig suits you" i give a small nod then wave my hand in the air for him to go on, i didn't have all day to sit here. i smirked faint then rolled my eyes hearing the last part " i want your help, i help you then you help me" i said lightly ignoring the beautiful comment, he was trying to get under my skin, i knew that trick along with all the others ones. "so why do you want to use my smarts about this little hick town?" i asked then pulled out my cell and check for any calls or text, seeing none i sighed softly "where are you dad?" i mumbled under my breath then looked back at Craig waiting for him to answer
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Jason~
I smile small for a moment. "First of all if you ever see me here or anywhere else in public, the name is Jason." My intent blue eyes bore into hers for a second before softening. "I just need to know if this would be a good hide out incase the law finds me in Miami." Now I was all kinds of serious, not a single hint of a smile was on my face as I state what I wanted. "What do you want?" I ask dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Katie~
i nodded "duh" i comment then listen to him leaning against the door, my cell in my hand "first your better off living here then in Miami, less people, means less law" i pointed out then smirked at his serious face "i want your help getting this painting thats in Miami" i say lightly then sit up and looked him straight in the eyes "now whos your target?" i asked cause i had profiles of almost everybody in this town and in Miami...so i could help
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Jason~
"We still haven't Identified him in Miami yet." I smirk thoughtfully to myself then continue. "Infact were not sure if he is in Miami at the moment. His name is Yandel Rios, a major drug lord that ripped off the wrong guys." A huge grin crosses my face, I liked my job..no I LOVED my job, perhaps too much at times. I refocus and continue once again. "He's supposedly living on the west side running a sort of prostitute business, but he only uses the prostitutes to deliver the drugs. Some of his people go to the Miami High School, I have an agent of my own in there besides myself. Anyway, he is 5'9 mexican and 24 years of age." I state it all quickly then reply to what she wanted. "Just tell me where it is, and you'll have it by tomorrow." A dark, but handsome, smile crosses my face as I look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 am

Katie~
i stiffen up a little listening to him then fore myself to relax, leaning against the door my one hand holding my cell, seeing a huge grin of his face i rolled my eyes, someone loved there job a little to much. i smirked at the thought then grinned at him "now what would be the fun of just you getting the painting?" i asked sweetly "anyway its called ' Dancer Waiting in the Wings' its a beautiful painting of a young woman peering out of the curtain to look at the crowd" i said with a bright smile, i loved that painting and i wanted it back. "and about your target, i know him and could tell you which clubs he'll be at tonight, so if you wanna take me to my place, you could look deeper into him, cause i have more dirt on him then you do" i said in a positive tone
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Jason~
I smile and think to myself, *Now thats a girl*. "Alright, sounds like a plan." I say with a sarcastic but playful tone to my voice and start the car and rebuckle myself. "Now which direction?" I as I pull out onto the road once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Katie~
i smirked and shoved him gently "take a left up here, then keep going until you come to a T, from there you take a right and my house it the one second to the right" i told him then crawl into the back with my messenger bag "keep your eyes on the road Craig" i ordered him then quick start to change into nicer jeans and a baby doll short "so whos this other person your working with?" i asked leaning between the seats
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 am

Jason~
I nod at her directions and continue to drive. When I hear her voice though, my eyes flick to the rear view mirror where I could see her. A quick smile appeared on my face, one that said it very much apprieciated the female species. Though when I answered her my eyes were on the road. "Who says i'm working with anyone?" I continue to act like nothing was happening, and my eyes only look into the rear view mirror a couple times after that first incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Katie~
i rolled my eyes at him " you said so earlier, and im not stupid so can we drop the act? its getting annoying" i crawl back up to the front seat and flip down the visor and look into the mirror "hmmmm i think Britteny needs a make over" i mumbled to myself then open my little make up bag and start putting on cover up then quickly put on eyeliner and eye shadow
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Jason~
I look at her out of the corner of my eye with a frown creasing my face. "No one that is of importance." I say dryly as I look back to the road and pull up to our destination. Turning the engine off I just sit there. "Hurry up and go do what ya need to."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Katie~
i rolled my eyes and glanced at him "riiiight" i flip up the visor and looked at him "if you want the dirt your coming in, im not about to let you take it home" i say and grab my bag and get out, pulling out my keys i unlock the door and walk in leaving it open for him, it was like a big room divided into the living room and kitchen, there was a little hall that lead to the bathroom and two rooms. i looked around dropping my messenger bag on the kitchen table and spot my laptop open on the coffee table "oh shit!" i jump over the back of the couch and land on the couch with a soft thud. quickly i start typing to see if whoever was here got anything off it, i glanced over my shoulder to see if Craig had walk in or not
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Craig~
Sighing and cursing under my breath I wait till she unlocks the door before getting out. I walk through the door just in time to see her leap over the couch, shaking my head I take a couple steps further in and look around. "Nice place." I say quietly and thoughtfully as I continue to look around. Other than a couple dirty dishes this thing was spotless. *Probably wouldn't even find fingerprints.* I laugh silently and shake my head before joining her in the living room. Sitting opposite her I fold my muscled arms across my chest and cross my legs. "Someone got in?" I say with a sarcastic smirk on my face. "You and your father are welcome to stay at my place if need be." Though she hadnt told me about her father, I knew. I had purposely put myself in the cafe today because I knew she'd be there, I knew everything about her and her father and had been following them for days. "You know you shouldn't put your schedule on your lap-top. Its to easy to get ahold of..Hackers these days.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next