Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!) Empty The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 am

was walking through the place when I saw them, their earth brown and pure white souls; Reapers and Angels.
They came out and said “Seclusion Ashes Soul, last royal blood-” “of the Soul Angels, we have come to Re-chain you, correct?”
“H-how did you-”
“I can read your souls a whole lot clearly now and what you say is so predictable, like Puppets that have perfectly learnt their lines from the puppeteer”
“Why you-”
“Also you are too late we have both regained ourselves, my win and also we are both in top form” I said and turned my back to go since I couldn’t be asked to deal with them.
One of the Reapers attacked and Deadly who was on my back as a scythe blocked it and I smirked again slightly.
I vanished and they looked around I appeared above the reaper with Deadly’s blade at their throat and sliced it and landed in the center of all of them.
“Come one then” I said another evil smirk crawled across my face.
I pinned one of the angels down and slit their throat after I had broken both their wings.
I was then dragged back and both my souls ripped from my body by an angel and reaper… I smirked both souls burned their hands and returned to my body quickly together and I then pinned them both down with help from Deadly and pulled their souls out.
Their souls never returned…
I laughed and not long after it looked like a battle field broken bodies and wings with some of the wings ripped off.
I simply sat in the middle of it perched on my scythe. I moved some of my short red and amber tipped black hair from my face showing my eyes; one was blood red the other was golden amber and my skin was as pale as the moon. I loosely folded my midnight blue wings that looked as if they had been dipped in shadow black ink.
My scythe Deadly Score had a black handle connecting its two blood red, gold amber tipped silver blades and on the handle were bloody bandages.
I sat their without a care. “Deadly Score can you play some music?”
“Of course” said an evil female voice and soon an enchanting melody was playing and I closed my eyes and listened contently in that bloody battle field I had created. I didn’t care much for the smell of blood or the blood that was on my… as I fed on the souls my scythe fed on the bodies and blood…i joined in and sang as the song repeated
i noticed one of them moving and went over..."looks like you have stubborn soul" they froze and i smirked and sat down opposite them on the body of one of their dead comrades...
"you- you how can you be so cruel?"
"how? you ask me how? everyone before i even met them was killed the very day i was born, i was chained for 15 years locked away from life and death and you ask me how"
he looked at me stunned "but Royal bloods are supposed to be peaceful, loving and caring but you-"
"yeah, i know; playful, love to fight and i have an evil streak, what of it?" i said
he remained silent just stunned by what he had just heard..."this is why I’m the Real Hunter here"
"now then good night" i said and pulled his soul from his body ripping out he screamed and i smirked...
Deadly Score still played and i began to sing again closing my eyes and perching myself back on my scythe happily...
"we won't have to hunt for a while then" i said and the song stopped "this'll keep us going until tomorrow, but it's good quality for us both, Deadly reapers and Innocent angels"
"Innocent? that it a nearly impossible state, like an unborn child.. these creatures are not Innocent in anyway their souls are stained in blood and the sky is stained with red ebony"
"yes, it's not a nice scene is it?"
"of course it is... it means something new and terrifying is coming here, i want to know what it is.. it also seems close as well the red ebony is covering the sky like blood on a tiled floor, it's lovely" i said with a smirk.. my evil streak was a problem that my kind shouldn't have especially for my lineage.. but i didn't care i had no faith in anything anymore... who would after my past..
"you really are better as a hunter"
"of course that is why they hunt me, in order to test themselves and lose their lives in the process"

It looked terrifying, we didn’t care but would you?
This wasn’t my hunt it was theirs and they had lost their Prey…
or rather they had lost their lives to their Prey
Now then, anyone want or dare to say hello?

ooc- song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE54C19-3eU )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!) Empty Re: The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:05 pm

i yawned and finished the song and just listened to Deadly and then jumped down and sat cross legged leanign against Deadly tired... i fell asleep and my 'Evil Aura' as some would call it completely vanished and i looked so sweet boy where you wrong.. no where near that just look at what happened before hand... a Soul Angel asleep in a Battle field with a deadly singing scythe...

ooc- someone please RP!
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!) Empty Re: The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 pm

~Snake~
I catch a quick scent of a nearby deer and smirked. "The hunt is on." I said and crouched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 pm

the music of my scythe echoed arounf the entire area...i woke up when i heard something... "i wonder who that is?" i said and then said "who's there and i'm not a deer if that's what your thinking" i said

ooc- what are they???
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

(snake is a special wolf thingy.... btw...he caught a scent of a real deer lol... and Charlette is a vampire that has wings but is a shapeshifter lol)
~Snake~
I growled at the other sound of the thing and walked towards it, not knowing what the heck it was.
~Charlette~
I walked beside Snake as myself but then I hear another being in our area. "Hello?" I asked who ever it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 pm

(lol, ok.. she is joking anyway she can be like that and thank you for telling me what they were, Seclusion is a Soul Angel and Deadly is A Hell Wolf Scythe)

i smirked and looked to their souls and could tell what they were "oh look, a strange wolf named Snake and a winged vampire shifter named Charlette...what an interesting mix" i said bluntly.. i did this a lot... i'm Seclusion Ash Soul.. last royal blood of my kind and Deadly Score was a hell wolf scythe that even the strongest of reapers and angels were scared of and it was linked to my souls.. one touch from anyone but me and it meant death.. basically you soul was taken out and you body was left to rot or as i call it shell...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 pm

(kool Smile)
~Charlette~
I hear someone annouce our names and take a closer step. "How did you know us?" I asked suspiciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm

i looked to them half asleep "firgure it out yourself it's to complicated to explain" i said.. i wore black torn jeans a black long sleves backless tops with a tattered pale scarf roung my neck to hide mysterious marking which proved who i was that were on my neck..."guess what i am and then i'll tell you, guess who i am and i'll answer your questions" i said i flet like saying impossible riddles... i stood up and grabbed my scythe turned into a pure white she-wolf and walked beside me as i took a few steps forward towards them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:44 pm

~Charlette~
I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Fine." I said and concentrated. "Are you an..... Angel of some-sort?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

i growled and said "don't you dare compare me to thoose filthy impure creatures, the ones that say they are pure an innocent they only know sin and are as bad as the reapers.. don't you dare com[pare me to them" i said angrily... i hated it when others did that "i'm not a reaper either whoes bodies do you think theese are" i said .. all the bodies were reapers and angels... "don't think i'll tell you what i am but i'll give you a clue.. i'm one of few, i live on souls and i don't have the normal nature of my kind" "that's three" "they won't find it easy since we are not recorded at all.. not many know us"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:51 pm

~Charlette~
I nodded. "Ah, that makes more sense." I said lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

"then who and what am i?" i asked her...Deadly Score sat at my feet...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

~Charlette~
I sighed and concentrated deeply. I opened my eyes and smiled. "A Soul Angel." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

i clapped "well done... we are commonly known as that but our real name is and forever will reamin a secret..." i said and bowed polity with Deadly to them both and then stood up again..."i'm Seclusion Ash Soul and this is Deadly Score my partner and as for your earlier question.. i can read your souls.. your souls are you and your spirit is your memories.. a soul is surrounded by a flame the colour depends onwhat they are for instance Charlette your soul is a mix of colours since you are a mix creature, it is bood red and constantly changing as well as the wings it has on it.. i can also see memories if i wanted to the way i do it is because my eyes are good and it is a common trait of Soul Angels... although it is rather handy since thats our prey"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 pm

~Charlette~
I nodded. "I see what you mean..." I said and patted Snake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

i stayed amoung the bodies of the dead and fallen as i called them and waited silently... "welll why are you here?" asked Deadly.. i looked into both of their eyes watching them closely.. i didn't trust very easily anymore...Deadly was in some ways kinder than me to strangers while i just suspected everything and kept an eye on their movements... Deadly had a shorted temper then me sometime snad she snapped and growled "answer me" calm it.. their not worth the trouble anyway our hunting is done" i said and Deadly looked to me and relaxed..."well answer the question..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm

~Charlette~
"Well were hungry..haven't eating in days...." I said and sighed, glancing back at the deer every so often.
~Snake~
I licked Charlette's hand and smiled. I growled lightly at a neaby squirrel but directed myself back to the Soul Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 pm

"well then, this place isn't a good place to hunter theese pitful creature at my feet will probably appear again.." i said to them and then sighed "there is a freshly dead deer just ahead you can probably smell it" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 pm

~Charlette~
"Yeah." I said and caught a small wiff of it. "Better go eat..." I said to Snake and myself.
~Snake~
I nipped at her hand and dragged the deer back here. I started to eat the carcass first.
~Charlette~
I grabbed a pice of the meat, my eyes turning a light red. I took a bite and sighed, my hunger disappearing by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Deadly turned into a scythe and i sat on it my legs crossing at the ankeled as i watched my wings folded loosly.. "wow you really were hungry.. me and Deadly have just eaten"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

~Charlette~
I nodded. "Yeah...we haven't eaten in a while." I said and grabbed another piece, squeezing the blood into my mouth with each bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 pm

"i cna tell hmm abotu a week and being part vampire you can't last logn without blood... vampires have always been troublesome creatures and as a warning don't even try to drink my blood" i said "my blood is poison to most creatures" i said simply and Deadly let the tints show clearly reflecting the moonlight
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

~Charlette~
I raised and eyebrow. "Nah, I won't...I'm looking for a person who can see ghosts...If you drink their blood you live forever." I said and wiped my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm

i raised i hand "umm, hate to say this but i see souls, ghost and spirits... my blood is poison but i'm proabably not the person your looking for since thoose are also traits of my kind and even strongger because of my linage... alos want me to help.. i can easily read souls so i'll be abel to tell but another warning.. to be able to live forever is just toturous...the loneliness and quiet drives you mad inside" i said i knew someone like this and because of that they begged me to kill them.. i didn't mind though i never did
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:21 pm

~Charlette~
"Oh no! Sorry I meant if you drink their blood you live forever, if you marry them you're clan becomes the best." I said and sighed. "But I would really need you're guys's help." I said and looked at them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next