Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 pm

i laughed "yeah i know i've heard of it but have no interest... i don't plan to get married at all and die proudly as the last of my linage" i said stopping myself from laughing.. i didn't seem asevil when i wasn't fighting... "i would gladly help i want to meet this person and see if they know any others of my kind.. just out of interest" i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prey is the Hunter.... i won't-...of course I'll bite!(please RP!)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 pm

~Charlette~
I nodded. "Well.. I don't wanna marry who ever this is...I wanna drink their blood and gain prosperity." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:29 pm

"just liek all vampires" i said "and i also don't take sides i simply do what i feel is right so don't espect me to let you kill them before i ask my questions" i said to make it clear...Deadly gleamed and i said "well then i have an idea on where they are anyway i'v ebeen hearing ti for some time so ui had a quick look around..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:33 pm

~Charlette~
I nodded "Yeah...but I think we should get going." I said and started to walk through the forest with Snake at my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm

i flew throught the trees with deadly resting on my back and said "the place i think they were i found yesterday so they should still be there... some old ruins a few miles from here.. i can travel that distance in about an hour but your a whole lot slower" i said

ooc- how long untill the strange person who blood makes you live forever appears??? just incase you have a plot???
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 pm

(lol not sure..who should be him/her?)
~Charlette~
I placed my hands on my hips. "I'm not slow!" I said and sprinted through the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 pm

i kept up easily and laughed..."yes you are i'm a whole lot faster by nature i am a hunter after all" i laughed evily and then remained quiet until we got to some old castle ruins and looked around i saw a lot of faded souls(spirits and ghosts) around and then said "this is where i saw them last" i looked around picking up the different sorts of souls "why do you want to live forever.. you'll only kill yourself later" i said "my kind have an extremly long life... i'm already over 30 years but i was practically dead for 15 years and woke up a few months ago..."i spotted some blood red souls gathered round and instantly went towards them "hey there" they turned nad i smirked and the first one attacked but soon fell turning to white ashes... i sighed and the secound one bit my neck and dug their fangs in but after one si[ they simply fell down choking.."honestly can't you smell the poison" i said and finished them off...
i went back "well they must still be here...i'll have another look" i said and spotted and unusal soul

ooc- do want to play him/her you did practiclly create that character and i find it a bit hard trying to keep Seclusion and Deadly in character...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

(hmm...alrite)
~Charlette~
I see someone strange who was squishing their hand back and forth.
~Reese~ (dat one guy with the blood Razz)
I frowned at the ghosts and tried to shoo them away. "Get!" I said and frowned.
~Charlette~
I see the ghosts swarming around him. "I think that's him." I said to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 pm

"yeah it is, his has a very unusal soul" i said and went over first but stopped suddenly spoting some pure white and earth brown souls "take a drop before i get back and your neck will next" i wanred her and darted towards the souls and then moved quickly and useing streangth theat i had to throw them against walls and smirked.. i had gone evil again.. it was against my kindsature but i didn;t care...Deadly turned into a wolf and growled walking by my side as i sopread my wings as a warning "back off now.. or would you rather i create another battle field just like the last time" i smirked and one attack i jumped into the air and pinned them down from behind and cracked their neck by stepping on it and then cut the others necks with Deadly before jumping adn ripping their wings off "unlucky" i said and pulled out the biones of the wings and an earsplitting screma was heard.. i laughed and perched myself on Deadly and looked at the souls before storing them in bag i had and Deadly feasted on the remains.. i jumped down and went back over and then stopped halfway there and looked back to the unusal soul... i then went over to it seeing him i looked straight at him "hey" i sad and waved.. the ghost suddenly turned to me and i crossed my arms and showed them my wings "you should know what i am.. so how about all you ghost back off" i smirked and they scattered.. i could very well eat them if i wanted to...i walked over to Reese "well looks like thoose rumors were true, i spotted you here yesterday"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:04 pm

~Reese~
I frowned at the woman-thing coming up to me. "What do you want?" I asked with a frown and turned to see the other female walking towards me with her wolf.
~Charlette~
I frowned and observed his behavior carefully. "For you to shut up." I said and frowned.
~Reese~
"Oh yeah?" I asked and poked her shoulder.
~Charlette~
I rolled my eyes. "Child." I said to myself and grabbed his neck with both hands, making him not be able to breath normally.
~Snake~
I growled and howled, circling his body, paying attention to his every move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm

i grabbed her neck and pulled her off "i warned you, i take no side but i have questions first.." i snapped my eyes holding a clear anger adn annoyance to them and Deadly growled and i looked to Reese.."hey, do you know what i am? do you know any others?" i asked curiously and Deadly growled.. i had no intentions of making freinds or trusting anyone...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm

~Reese~
"Nope." I said and shrugged, not really caring.
~Charlette~
I growled and let go of his neck, pulling her hands off mine. I frowned and rolled my eyes.
~Snake~
I growled lightly at the girl who threatened Charlette, baring my teeth and making them very visible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

i laughed at snake.."honestly.. you really think you threaten me.. i could easily rip your soul from your body.. i wouldn't hesitate either" i said half laughing and then sighed "you sure... you can see ghost pretty clearly.. what are you?" i asked before turning to Snake as Deadly snarled at him a warning with her silver blade like teeth showing... i smirked.. i really didn't have any links to anyone at all "answer truthfully as well or i'll just read you like a book"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 pm

~Charlette~
I rolled my eyes and looked back at Reese.
~Reese~
"Urg...A human...right?" I asked/said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 pm

i looked straight through to his soul "hmm seems right.. how interesting this a first for me a human who can see ghosts also you two two might want to duck" i said bluntly and then grabbed a dagger in my fingers and turned my head looking through the shadows swiftly.."my questions are answered do what you like.." i said and and perched myself on deadly who had turned herself into a scythe again and i let my wings unfold slightly and watched...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2