Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Empty Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Jojo galloped into the meadow with Kio and Luna on either side of her, they were a small herd...Jojo is the leader...talkative friendly and keeps the mares out of trouble, Kio stopped galloping, she is very closed off from the others and can be very mean, she hasn't told anyone her history yet not even Jojo and Luna she resorts to fighting the entire way Luna kept troting and grazed a little far off from Jojo and Kio she shook her black mane she was the quiet one....she barely spoke a word this worried Jojo and Kio but they got use to it she looked up gazing up into the distance. The three mares met and created this small herd with no stallion..Kio wanted to keep it that way, Jojo would rather have a mate and Luna...well lets say she hasn't said anything about this yet

Jojo
Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Jojo11

Kio
Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Kio11

Luna
Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Luna11
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Empty Re: Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

(anyone wanna respong Smile )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace Empty Re: Jojo the leader, Kio the braves, and Luna the peace

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 pm

-anybody????????????????-
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:10 am

(in her bio the baby is not even a day old so i am going to make her give birth to the foal now is that ok?)

Nayga~
i walk in to the clearing. i was covered in sweat and my stomach was swolen over half its size. my white body was drapped in a light pink mane and i was so tired that i could hardly move my light pink tail. my hord was pionted to the grpund as i looked for somewere to lay down. Finally my legs gave out from under me and i fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 am

(ok thats fine)

Jojo looked up seeing a mare in pain she started to gallop towards her she looked over the mare and saw the horn she flicked her tail never seeing a horse have anything like it she motioned over to Luna
Luna galloped over to Jojo and nickered to the mare
Jojo lowered her head "are you allright"

Kio stands far off glaring at the two "what are they doing" she mumbled to herself
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 am

Nayga~
i closed my eyes and when i opened them there was another mare looking over me. i got frightened and tryed to get up but was in to much pain. i still tryed and fell to the ground herting my head when it hit the ground i let out an ear persing scream in pain as i acsendently pushed. the hooves and snout of a foal started to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am

"its allright we just wanna help" said Jojo she glanced at Luna and Luna looked back at the mare she tried to keep her calm "whats your name" she said her voice was soft and reasuring

Kio flattened her ears at the scream and snorted as she kept on grazing
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 am

Nayga~
i was breathing hard as i pushed i was in lots of pain and i had to get to foal out. only it head and front legs were out. i tryed to get up to releave the pain but the foal was going to get hert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:47 am

Jojo looked at the mare "no you must stay down your foal might get hurt if you stand up" she said standing over the mare. Luna kept trying to keep her calm "i bet you'll have a lovely foal" she said lightly

Kio sighed and watched them she troted over to them seeing the mares horn she snorted and glared at Jojo
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Nayga~
i stayed down and pushed my white horn gleming in the sun. then half of the foal came out. now u could see the horn on the foal too. i took in a beep breath and gave one last push and the foal slide right out. i sat up and started lickinf it looking around at all of the other mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Kio stared at the horn "what in the world is that" she said

Jojo glared at Kio "Kio..."

Luna looked at the mare "what a beautiful foal, do you know what you are going to name it"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 am

Nayga~
i smile *i do her name is Jacki.* i said as i tryed to help the filly to stand

Jacki~
i opened my eyes and looked at the other mares faces i felt my moms nose nuzzle me and i winned loudly i stood up shakly and went to my moms side to nurce

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

Luna stayed with the mare and foal and smiled

Kio glared at Jojo "we cant just let her stay.." she said flicking her tail

Jojo sighed "why because she's different"

Kio: "yes thats exactly it...we do not know what that....thing is what if it might cause us harm"

Jojo rolled her eyes
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 am

Nayga~
i over herd the two mare talking about my horn amd i said *it is a horn, and i am a unicorn. i cause no harm to ones that r nice.* i said as i lowered my head to graze but kept my gaze on the mares.

Jacki~
i nurced until i was full. i walked over to my mo and pulled on her forlock asking for her to play with me.

Nayga~
i nipped the air around Jacki telling her to stop it that i was hungary and we were going to play later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:11 am

Kio stared at her before turning back to Jojo "we should just get rid of her" she said whispering so that the unicorn wouldn't hear her

Jojo nipped Kio's ear lightly "stop it kio" she said before turning back to Nayga "you may stay with us if you'd like"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

Nayga~
i raised my head from grazing and smiled. i nodded then said *on one condition, ur friend there, tells me why she doent like me.* i when back to grazing as i watched jacki and the mares
Jacki~
i walked over to Luna and gave her leg a baby nip whitch did not hert her at all it just got her attintion. *u play?* i asked her and i reared and put my front legs on her stomach. i bucked up a little then put my legs back on the mare
Nayga~
i nickered to nicki to stop and shook my mane. *i am sorry, she is wants to play realy bad.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 am

Luna smiled "oh i dont mind' she said softly and quietly

Jojo flicked her tail and stared at Luna then she looked at the mare and sighed "Kio doesn't like anybody" she said as she looked back to the mare who had turned her rump to them and was pawing the ground "and Luna.....she has never spoken more than she has now" she said and smiled "she usually doesn't speak at all"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 am

Nayga
I smiled *fine I will stay as long as every one is ok with it.* I turned and started to graze again.

Jacki
I bucked up and smiled at the mare *u play* I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am

Luna smiled and troted after the foal lightly nudging it with her muzzle as she cantered away from Jacki
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 am

Jacki
I bucked and ran I tryed to nip the mare with ny nose but my horn only hit her. Knowing this I stoped and ran the other way with a worried face as I ran I cryed and said *i am sorry I didn't mean to.* I ran to my mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 am

Luna looked at her leg there was just a small scratch she smiled "no worries you cant even see it"

Kio glared at the foal and mare "see this is what i mean, next thing you know it won't be small scratches anymore" she said her eyes cold

Jojo sighed "Kio it was an accident, the same could happen with a horses hooves"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Nayga
I nuzzled jacki and walked over to Kio and said *if you have a problem I can fix it.* I said as my horn glemed in the sun I was ready to show her just how dangerace my horn was
Jacki
I smiled at Luna and trotted back to her and said *i am sorry I still not used to my horn.* I reared up and asked if we could play again

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Luna laughed and followed her cantering slowly

Jojo glared at Kio "no we don't have a problem" she said through clenched teeth

Kio glared at Nayga "what use would you be in fixing things without that thing on your head" she said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Nayga
I paid no attention to jojo I just glared at kio and said *i can kill I with one strike and we will have no problem any more
Jacki
I ran and bucked as I niped the air around luna making sure not to hert her again with my horn

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Luna laughed and stopped cantering, she troted over to Jojo and Kio hearing the coment "there will be no need for that" she said quietly but her voice filled with calmness and authority

Jojo glanced at Nayga "Luna's right, not either of you will raise a hoof at each other" she said looking and Kio

Kio just snorted but looked at Nayga "just make sure she knows she isn't exactly welcome her" she says
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next