Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) Empty Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:43 pm

"Get him down from her!" shouted Grace, the head master of the breeding farm.
It took two husky stablehands to pull the horny stud from the back side of a petite mare. With all their strength applied together, they finally got him down and away from her rear. He paced behind her, his shaft still hanging free and erect because he never got a chance to get in.
"Walk him around." Grace ordered, flinging her red curls over her shoulder and moving to unlatch the skittish mare and lead her back to her stall. "Its a shame you could not handle such a a stud, your offspring would have looked amazing..." she trailed off deep in thought as she continued to walk on.

"Steady Dance." warned one of the stablehands who led the big stud on a lunging rope into the outdoor arena. The other stood on the iron fence and watched with a weed in between his lips.
"Come on!" he shouted as Dance took off into a perky trot, holding up his perfectly shaped head high and picking up his white feathered legs. He placed them back down again without making a noise. The sun glinted down upon his chestnut pelt and accented the reddish highlights. He tossed his head and sent his locks fluttering into the air and he held up his tail like a royal banner, showing off his dignity.
Without warning, he bucked and launched into a gallop, racing around the stablehand and snorting loudly. He could smell the familiar smells of all his mares in the surrounding barns and as he raised his white blazed face, he took a whiff and trumpeted with delight. A few more of his dolls were in heat. "A pity that mare couldn't handle my size." he said to himself and flashed a dark smile.

Grace sat in her office and looked over the papers for a new mare to be delivered to her farm within the next couple hours. She was just finishing up the paperwork when her phone rang. She debated whether to answer it. Lately, her phsyco ex boyfriend has been trying to contact her every way he can and that includes the barn phones. But she decided to answer it anyway, hoping it was the owner of the new mare....
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

(I'll make a guy, and how old is Grace? I'll make him twenty two right now. Tell me if I need to change it.)

~Solar Flare~
I reared up in the horse-trailer I had been in for about an hour now. I was be transferred to the local breeding farm later that day.. I heard my owner, Nick, talking to the stable hands. I became impatient and neighed loudly to tell them to hurry. I scracthed at the hay on the metal floor. I stole a glimpse out the window at my home I would soon leave behind. My foals, the stallions, all would be a memory. I sighed and spoke to myself in my mind. It won't be so bad, Nick is going to work there. At least he'll be there. I searched for my owner and saw one of his dark denim jeans disappearing into the truck. I hate trailer rides. I heard the truck start up and felt the tires move. I sturdied my posture to keep my balance. I didn't want to break a leg on the way there, much less kill myself.

~Nick~
I climbed in my white Ford F150 and dialed the local breeding farm's number. I put the phone to my ear and waited on the answer. I heard a familiar 'Hello'. "Hey, Grace, this is Mike. I'm bringing Solar Flare. We'll be there in about twenty minutes." I fixed ym hair in my mirror and put the truck in reverse. I backed out carefully since I had a horse-trailer attached to the truck. My gray and white full-blooded American Paint Horse was in the trailer. She made the most beautiful foals in all of the state. The local breeding farm would pay me for my Sun, as we called her. I put the Ford in drive and made my way to the farm. I still had the phone to my ear, waiting on her answer when I heard Sun neigh loudly. I pulled over, putting the truck in park. I stepped out the truck and went behind the trailer. I opened the double door and saw Sun bucking wildly. I climbed in, careful not to get in the way of her powerful legs. I stroked her black and white mane softly and coaxed her. "Easy girl." By now I had hung up. Sun stopped bucking and nuzzled my chest. "It's okay, girl, it's okay." I walked back out and got into my truck again. I once again put it in drive. WE made into the the farm in less time then I thought. I drove into the parking area and made my way inside. "Grace?"

Sun~
Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) IMG_2717-copy

Nick's bio~
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7871-mike-a-horse-owner

Last edited by LoveYouLIkeALoveSong on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Grace picked up the phone and sigh, it was Nick. "Hello Nick." she said and waited for a response. He said he was bringing Sun over now. When she went to respond, he was gone. "Men. They are all the same." she grumbled as she sat the phone back in its cradle.
She put the papers in a neat pile on her desk and set them off to the side so she could at least look a little organized for when they arrived. She plucked in a piece of bubble gum and chewed a few minutes, passing time. Before long, she heard the sound of a truck and trailer making its way down her gravel drive. "Bout time." she said under her breath in a thick Georgian accent.

The stablehand slowed Dance to a easy trot and then he stopped all together. "Great job, Dance." he said as the stud walked to him. He patted his thick neck and stated to lead him out.
"Ill say he is a mighty fine horse." commented the second guy who jumped down from the fence and spit his chew.
"I agree." said the one leading him. "Ill take him round front to cool off more before i put him up for the evening." and off he went.
Grace heard her name be called and she hollered, "In here." She stood up and adjusted her long red curls over hr shoulder so they swayed across her back and she blew bangs out of her green eyes so they wouldn't hide her freckles. A pure farm woman at best. She was fit and toned with a healthy bust and a sculpted body she had no problem showing off.
http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens7295512_1254312781Redhead_Shades_and_Celebrities.jpg
(She is twenty)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 pm

(I'll go a year younger. 21. I'll post later. I'm going to a friends house. Sorry.)

Last edited by Peace on Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

(its all good. When you post here, can you take your Signature off? Please and thank you. It takes up space)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

(No problemo!)

~Nick~
I made my way into a room in which Grace was sitting at a desk. "Sorry about the phone thing, my girl was in a bad mood today." I leaned forward to shake her hand. "I'm Nick Loski. It's nice to meet you in person and not in phone calls or emails." I laughed and backed a little so I stood in the doorway. "Should I get her?" I pointed to the door. I was sure my horse would not like being in there for much longer.

~Solar Flare~
Waiting for Nick seemed to take forever. I sat in there and waited, and waited, and waited. I finally reared and neigh loudly. "Let me out!" I knew Nick wouldn't understand what I said, but he would understand what I meant. He always had. We had a 'special' connection with each other. I was his horse and he was my boy. "I will break down the door!" I bucked and reared widly. I was sure everyone on this farm heard me.

Last edited by Peace on Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Grace smiled when the handsome blond entered her office. She immeditaly knew this was a good boy for her farm. She took his hand in a firm handshake and mentally melted at the feel of him. Perfect she purred to herself. She shook her head and started for the door, "Im sure you can unload her. A stable hand can take her to a stall." she cooed and walked out of her office. "Did you say you needed a job?"

The stable hand came round side the barn with Dance just as a mare was being led out of a trailer. "Well, would ya look at that, Dance." he said and whistled. He was commenting the mare, but he was really eye balling Grace. Dance lifted his big head and snorted. He studied the new mare and inhaled as they drew closer. He squealed and shied up, wanting to get to her.
"Hey pretty lady.." he cooed as he pranced in place.
"Come on. Dance." he said as he him tugged back towards the barn. He turned reluctantly.

"Get him outta here!" shouted Grace, her red curls flying around her face like a fire. "That's my baby." she said as she turned back to Nick and smirked. Dance was her baby since he was a baby and she raised him well, just like her.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

~Nick~
"I can take her out there, no problem, and yes, I am looking for a place to work." I nodded and walked out the front door. I turned and unloaded Sun from the trailer. "Look there." I pointed to the big bay arabian. "That's gonna be one of your new boyfriends." I laughed at myself and led her to her stall. I took off her bridle and brushed her. "I'll be back." I patted her neck and left to go back to where Grace stood. I stole a look at her and her horse, Dance while I was walking to her side. "He's a beauty." I said as I stood by Grace. The horse really was. Big and strong. He reminded me of the beautiful woman standing next to me. They both had a sort of red hair. "I raised Solar Flare from a filly. She's a full blooded American Paint Horse. I've got her extra papers in the truck. Just tell me if you need 'em." I kicked a red clay rock with my boot and watched it roll down the small inclined slope we were standing on. "That horse of yours, how old is he?" I looked up at Grace and put my hands in my pockets.

~Sun~
I whinnied in joy as I saw Nick come. I followed him to the stall and noticed the arabian stallion. I flashed a fake smile at his comment and laughed. "Don't push it." I snorted at Nick. "Stop it..." I whinned once more as we entered the stall. As he brushed me, I looked around my new home. There's a lot of mares here. It won't be so bad. I then looked to the stallion called Dance. "I'm Solar Flare, but you can call me Sun." I flicked my tails at the flies. "I'm sorry for my rude comment earlier."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Grace smiled at Nick as he handled his mare. She was pretty looking horse for sure. She knew right away that her stud with his girl would create some money making foals. "Dance is around five years of age." she told him and began walking towards the other side of the barn to a long isle of stalls on either side. She waited for him to catch up. "Ill need them papers sooner or later." she said and started walking. "This is the side of the barn for the prize mares. If Solar is able to produce fine enough offspring, she will get put here." she explained. Jenna, a roan mare poked her morgan head out and snorted at them.

Dance caught the mare's comment before he disappeared behind the barn. He chuckled to himself as he re-entered the barn and stood in the arena. "A feisty one." he laughed.
"Mama said you get to roam for a while, Dance." the man said and turned him loose, shutting all the gates.
Dance pranced around the bare arena for a little bit before seeking out Solar who was in an end stall. He stopped outside her door and nickered. "Its a pleasure. Im Dirty Foot Work ,but call me Dance." he said in a deep voice and tossed his thick head, giving her his award winning smile.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

~Nick~
Nodding, I followed her to the barn. "Sun is six or seven." I looked around the farm. "Okay. Thanks." I smiled and walked up to Sun's stable. "Hey girl." i rubbed her neck and turned back to Grace. "I have to do a few things, mind if I go real quick?" I moved my bangs to the side and remained looking at the redhead woman.

~Sun~
"It's nice to meet. you." I smiled and turned to see Nick and a woman. I embraced his loving touch on my neck. I snorted when he left my stall. "He always does that." I shook my head. Turning to look for some feed, I heard him talk to the other person. I looked at Dance after I swallowed my second bite. "Isn't that your girl?" A curious look came quietly across my face.

Last edited by Peace on Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Grace shrugged, her curls falling over her shoulder and settling over her bust. "Fine by me." she said, her accent think. She stroked Dance for a moment who nuzzled her shoulder then turned away. She chuckled and then went in search of Randy, the stable hand who handled the breeding stalls. "Randy!" she called loudly.

Dance smiled as he watched his girl and nudged her shoulder. When she left, he turned back to Solar. "Yeah, thats her." he said with love in his voice. She poked his head into Solar's stall and then stole a mouth full of her grain. He chewed in teasingly off to the side where a less fortunate mare stuck her thick head out of her stall and nipped his rump. "Oh Ginger." he purred and kissed her cheek. She blushed and then backed away again, giving Solar a dirty look. He turned back to Solar, "There is more where that came from."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

~Solar Flare~
My laughter rang throught the wooden stalls. "It's okay, I'm fine with it." I looked for Mike again down the hall. He was gone. I moved my head so I could look at the horse named Ginger. I gave her a big, flashing smile and nodded towards here. "Nice to meet you too." My tone was sarcastic and quite rude.

~Nick~
I walked back to my truck and dialed my grandmother's number. She answer witha soft, "Mike!" I laughed at my sweet grandmother. She had raised me since my mother was a 'druggie' and my dad had left us. "Hey Grandma, I'm going to the store for the groceries. I'll be back soon." She paused for a moment as if she was think of something, and she was. "Can you please get me that, that new brand of shampoo? Do you know what I'm talking about?" I nodded. "Yes ma'am." I hung up and pulled out the long driveway and towards the local grocery store.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri May 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Dance grunted as he finished chewing and turned his neck to look at Ginger who had turned at Solar's comment. He smirked and moved aside so each mare could see the other. He enjoyed a good bicker. He reached into Ginger's bin and stole some grain, brushing his muzzle along her neck as he went and smirked at her reaction. Ginger gave Dance a flirtatious smile before looking at the new mare and saying, "Don't get attitude with me until you have had some of this hunk, alright baby cakes." Ginger was an older mare and foaled many of Dance's foals but because of her age, she was moved to the other side of the barn. She was one of his older favorites. "Now, now Ginger." Dance warned with a twinkle in his eye.

Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri May 06, 2011 4:00 pm

~Solar Flare~
I laughed at the mare. "I'm not looking fo a fight, you know. That's not me." Flicking my tail, I flashed her a smile. I snorted and grabbed a bit of grain. I chewed slowly. I pawed at the ground. I looked to my left and heard Nick's voice. I smiled again and looked at Dance. "He's mine."

~Nick~
After I had dropped off the groceries at the house, I returned to the farm. I walked straight to the office. I knocked on Grace's door before entering. "I'm going to check on Solar, I'll be right back.." I turned and walked back to the stables, taking a wrong turn once or twice. Finally, I found her head poking out the stall and Grace's stallion beside her. "Mind if I borrow her, boy?" I patted his hide as I made my way to Sun's stall. I opened it and took a step in, then Sun nuzzled my chest. I smiled. She obviously smelt my home. "It's okay, girl. I'm going to stay here." I patted her forelock and took a carrot out my pocket. I fed it to her. She winnied in thanks. "You sweet thing."

~Solar Flare~
I was happy to see Nick. I accepted his warm embrace and the treat joyfully. When I nuzzled him, I smelt home and didn't feel so happy anymore. I realized I would probably never see any of my old foals again. I hung my head and snorted now and then. Of course, Nick comforted me. I loved him like any woman would love him, a lot. But there was something about Nick I knew, that he doesn't like a woman too often, and I didn't want him running around with this Grace girl.

(Okay, Nick isn't really an open guy to relationships, but since it's only you and me, he'll like Grace sooner or later. Wink )
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Ginger snorted and turned back around in her stall. Dance chuckled and nipped her flank before turning his head to see Nick coming down the hall. He touched his side and he laid his ears for a moment, but then shook his thick head and started to walk down the isle, greeted by many mares. He loved the attention.

Grace looked from her desk. Randy was helping her file papers. She nodded her head at Nick. Randy gave her a look then left and Grace sighed. She fiddled with her top, a low cut tank, and stood up to grab a cup of coffee from her pot on the shelf.

(yeah, well Grace has a little bit of a whore in her.)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 08, 2011 8:09 pm

(I know, I've read her bio.)

~Nick~
I could tell Sun didn't like something, I then looked at all the mares and laughed. "They're not even close to being as pretty as you are, girl. Why are you in a bad mood?" I patted her petite shoulder and kissed her big cheek. "Stop it." I slid out her stall and walked down the isle, going back to the office. It was already about 5:30 and I needed to probably get started with work. I knocked on Grace's office door. "Hey, you want me to start working? I can start now." I moved a peice of dirty-blonde hair out my face.

~Solar Flare~
After Nick left, I did look at all the mares. Was I really prettier than all of them? I shook my head and began eating again. Once, i stole a glance towards Ginger. "I'm Solar Flare by the way. You can call me Sun." My tone was actually kinda nice now. It was kinda akward to talk to her, though. I didn't know why.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Dance came back to his stall and peered in hoping to find some grain in his bin, but it was empty. "Thats crazy!" he growled and stalked off to the arena. He stood in the center. Dance stood very still with his head held high and his legs stretched like National Show Horse. He lifted his tail up and cocked his head to the side to look pretty. "Ill make mama proud when she returns." he said to himself. A couple mares giggled. Ginger turned her head slightly to look at Sun. "And you already know my name." she said with less bitter in her tone than before.

Grace glanced up at the knock. "Come in Nick" she said and stood up by her desk, waiting for him to come in so she could deliver his duties. She sighed and twirled some red locks around her finger. "Today, i just need you to unload the flatbed of its hay and toss the bales into the loft in the second barn." she said and then winked. "We can talk later." with that, she dismissed him.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

~Nick~
I nodded and walked off to the barn she talked about. It was a really hot day, especially in the barn. I got to work on the hay so I could finish early, but there was alot of hay. After about an hour, I knew I was alone so I slid my shirt from over my head. "Lord, it's hot." I wiped the sweat from my brow and contiuned on the hay. Even at this pace it would probably take about two more hours to finish.

~Sun~
I snorted and didn't reply. Wow. Isn't she nice? I shook out my mane and contiuned eating, getting a little water every now and then. I pawed at the ground, watching my black hoof scrape the ground. Silently, I thought about all of what I was going through now. A new home, new horses, a new stallion. It was all hard to take in.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Grace left her office to go find her stud and check up on everyone. She made regular visits to the barn to check on things. AS she swung open the side door, she saw Dance standing in his how pose in the center of the arena. "Oh Dance." she chuckled and strolled over to him. She stroked his nose for a moment and then gave him a carrot she had in her pocket. "Where is Nick?" she asked him and he snorted. "I agree." she cooed and left him.

Dance moved only his eyes as he watched his girl come in. He smiled as she neared and nickered. He relished in her stroke and happily took the offered treat. Dance heard her mention Nick and he snorted his disapproval. He wasnt to keen on that guy. "There was no way she could have agreed with what i said because she had no idea what i said!" he bellowed as he watched her stalk off.

GRace came round the corner, swaying her hips as she walked, and saw Nick doing as she asked. This pleased her. She swung her hair over her shoulders again and started for him. The closer she got, the more she realized he was topless. With a seductive grin on her red lips, she stopped and leaned against an open stall frame and said, "Its good to see a hunk of man actually doin some work around here." her green eyes sparkled with mischief.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 4:18 pm

~Nick~
I turned to see Grace leaning on the barn. "Oh, hey. Yeah. I still have a lot to do though." I squinted and scratched my head. I couldn't do anything about ym shirt so I just stood there. "And thanks." I began working again and eventually looked back up. "So, do you want to talk now?" I looked down at my stomach. My body was looked pretty good, having dirty-blonde hair, a tan body, and a eight pack. I looked at the red-head woman.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Grace wasnt a shy woman. She stood there and watched him closely, dragging her eyes over his sculpted build and imaging her hands trailing it and her fingers tracing his pack. She met his gaze and smirked, "Talk about what?" she asked as she lifted a perfect leg to swipe away a fly that had been tickling her skin.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Nick sighed. "You said you wanted to talk later, and now is later. So?" He rubbed his dirty hands together, only making them dirtier. Nick was nervous, only because he was shirtless in front of an attractive woman. He wiped his hands on his dark jeans. It didn't help though. Nick coughed and turned back to the hay. He had no idea of what to say, so he started working.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Being as blunt as she was,Grace said, "Talk later as in, over some alcohol in the house." She really laid on her accent there. She giggled and watched him work, his muscles moving beneath his tight skin and the sweat beads accumulating on him. To her, it was pure hottness. She looked him over once more and said, meet me at the house around 8:30. Look sharp." she ordered and smiled before shimmying down the hall.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Nick arched one of his eyebrows as she walked away. She had acted like a 12-year-old girl after she's seen Justin Bieber or something. Nick nodded and called out. "Okay." He nodded and finished up the hay. It was 6:00. He slid his shirt back on and went to his truck. He sent Grace a text. Hey, I'm going to my house for a while. Is that okay? -Nick

He slid his phone into my pocket and started his Ford. Nick backed out the driveway and drove to his house. Nick walked up to the steps and tumbled in. "Hey! I'm back! Hell! It's hot out there!" His Mammaw came running down the stairs and gave him a hug. "You're all sweaty! Go get washed up!" She slapped his behind and he trudged upstairs.

He took a bath and shaved. Then, he went to pick out an outfit, almost immediatley finding one. Nick slipped it on and put on some cologne. Nick's outfit was a turqoiuse Polo shirt with white wash blue jeans. He took the cross necklace from under my shirt and let it show. He dried my hair and brushed it. By now it was 8:00. I grabbed a six pack and put it in my truck. he drove to the farm and arrived at 8:15. Nick walked up to the door of the office and knocked. "I'm here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Grace was in the house, looking over her check book when he got Nick's text, "Mama's boy." she mumbled as she headed up the stairs to get washed up for tonight. She slipped into the shower and shaved her legs, under arms, and other important areas. She climbed out and dried off. She let her hair air dry then she ran a straightener through it. Not very often did she wear her hair flat ironed. Grace walked to her closet and skimmed through her night wear clothes. She picked out a pair of daisy duke shorts and a cut off plaid button up shirt that tied just under her breasts. She stepped into her boots and fixed a hat on her head. she did her make up lightly so her green eyes would gleam and her freckles would show. She peeked out her window and found Nick at her office.

Dance trotted back to Sun's stall and found her dozing. "Hey sweets." he said and lipped her mane. He stood outside her stall calmly, wondering when Randy was going to bring him some feed or take him outside.

Grace left the house the started for Nick. She gave herself some credit, she did look mighty fine tonight. "Hey sugar." she called as she neared him. She had plans set in mind and they werent drinking in her kitchen. They were goin down to the local bar and dancin.
Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) Chiller2004-CatherineBachGlossy

as close as i could get!
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum