Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Grace was slightly offended by that, even if he said he didn't mind people who do. He had to be new around here, because everybody was in the bar every night. She turned her cold green eyes on him, her lips set in a firm line and said, "If you have a problem with what i do, then you can leave." her voice was sharp as she spoke and she gestured with her free hand towards the door.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by BayMickey Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Nick shot a confused look towards Grace. "I don't, Grace. I just don't do it. i work. A lot. Probably more than I should. I have no problem with you. Or with what you do, hun." He took another sip of beer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Grace calmed slightly, but did not look at him. She continued to sip her Jack. "Maybe you shouldn't work so much then." she said shortly. She concentrated on the racks of drinks in front of her and sighed.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

nick didn't answer, but his eyes shifted over to the dance floor. he didn't make a sound, but grabbed Grace's hand, pulling her towards the wooden floor. 'Big Green Tractor' was playing, and Nick wrapped his hands around Grace's waist. he looked down at her green eyes, big grin on his face.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Grace followed him submissively. She let him hold her against him, pressing his body against her's and swaying with the music. He looked down at her, their eyes meeting for a moment before she smirked and spun around. She preferred dancing away from her partner. Pushing her ass into his groin, she started to sway with the music, hoping for a faster beat song to come on next.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Nick almost let out a unsatisfied grunt out when Grace spun away from him. Although he did like her "grinding" on him, he wanted to have the chance to slow-dance. Oh well, he thought. As the song ended, another, faster, up beat song came on. It was "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes. Nick placed his hands on Grace's hips as they danced.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am

Grace could tell he was upset that she turned around. She rolled her eyes and smiled to herself. The two danced the best they could to the fast song and when it ended, she pulled away to breathe. She was sweating and panting. She looked up at him and winked, tossing hair over her shoulder.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Nick walked over to the bar when the song was over, grabbing another beer. He put the cool bottle to his mouth and took a swig. He glanced at the clock. It was one o'clock in the morning. He was about ready to go home. Nick went back over and found Grace. "I gotta go, Grace. I gotta work tomorrow."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"So do i." she said shortly as she lifted her own libation to her lips and took a swig. "I'll find my own way home." she told him and took another swing. The dry taste filled her mouth, momentarily quenching her thirst, but then she was thirsty all over again.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Nick shook his head. "You aren't getting raped tonight, hun. I'll come and get you. Or you can leave with me now." Nick looked sternly at Grace, trying to get her to budge.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Grace looked at him out the corner of her eye. "I can handle myself." she snorted. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, she wasn't sure but something was making her feel rather tough tonight. "You just go on home."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3