Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by BayMickey Tue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

(It's fine! I can picture it! His outfit is under the post)

Nick smiled and helped her into the passenger seat if the truck. it was obvious they weren't staying here. He cleared his throat as he climbed in the driver's seat. "McDean's?" McDean's was the name of the local bar. Well, they had pleanty, but that was the most popular one. It was not only a bar, but a seafood shack with the best food in town.

Sun was awakened by Dance. "Oh, hey." She shook out her mane as she stood. "You're back?" Sun nipped at one of his ears in return. She looked at Dance flirtingly. She wanted out of the cramped stall. Sun looked behind her at the wall. She wondered what was behind it. More stalls? Nothing? She just shook her head. She wasn't going to kick it down.

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 2 Thumbnail
Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 2 Thumbnail
And his boots.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Has Gotten His Way Again..(For PEACE only)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Grace smiled as she climbed into the cab and waited for him to come around to the other side. "Sounds good." she said as they drove off. She rolled down her window to let the wind tug at her hair and so she could eye down other drivers. She was just like that.

Dance chuckled and tossed his head after she nipped his ear. He noticed her shifting uncomfortably and an idea popped into his head. With a dark smirk, he unlatched her stall door and let her out. A couple mare's grunted their dislike and few sighed with pre knowledge and memory. As they walked side by side the isle, mares watched his victim with guarded eyes. "So where do you originate?" he asked once they reached an arena.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Nick nodded and drove towards McDean's. Once they were there, he helped Grace down form the hefty truck and walkedinside. He shook hands with practically everybody there. He orderd an beer and looked back at Grace. "I got it." He motioned for her to order something. Nick still was a little uncomfortable with Grace since whta had happened earlier. As you can tall, he really wasn't a mushy kind of guy.

Sun thanked him. "My dam is a well-known show horse, Guns 'n' Roses, and my sire is a fantastic breeding stud." She was cautiuos with him, as she saw the other mare's looks. She made her way past him and into the arena. "I don't really do anything but be a breeding mare." Sun sighed and looked down at her hooves.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 10, 2011 9:45 pm

(okay, can i know your age so i know just how graphic to get? Ima pretty graphic and realistic player.)

Grace sat down at the booth and looked at the waiter. "Ill have some Crown." she said and flicked her wrist to get him to go away. She looked at Nick across the table with somber eyes. "Why do you seem so up tight?" she asked as he started to trace rings around the table.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

(Hmmm, I'm sorry, but I want to keep that personal. I'm kind of younger, but not really. I don't prefer it too graphic, but just a little)

Nick sighed. "I don't really associate with women that much." He looked at his drink and rolled it between his burly hands. Clearing his throat he looked up at Grace. "I really don't get out much."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm

(Thats the norm of people these days. But alright, your like the first player iv met who doesnt do graphic.)

Grace rolled her eyes, "Why is that?" her drink was delivered and she sipped the brim of it, licking at the foam on top of the glass. She giggled and watched Nick from over the glass. "I dont believe you.." she said.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Nick laughed. "Really." He nodded and took another sip of his drink. A woman to his left rubbed her fingers through Nick's hair. "Hey baby." Nick shuddered away from her, but didn't say a word. That happened a lot. He really didn't care anymore. The woman wasn't going away that easy. "C'mon..." She pleaded. It was obvious to what she wanted. Nick shook his head. "No. Not now. Not ever." He turned and got out of his, landing in the one right nect to Grace's. He put his amr around her. "Sorry about that, babe." He winked and kissed her cheek. The other woman stomped away.

(You can be graphic, just please don't over-do it.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm

(alrighty)

Grace watched as another woman approached their table and began to flirt with Nick. She was rubbing her hands through his hair and hinting they go some where. She ground her teeth together violently. She was about to take her drink and toss it on the girl and cuss her out when Nick got up swifty and planted himself next to her. He put his arm around her and placed a kiss on her cheek. She smirked at the girl, "Oh its alright.." she cooed and watched as she stomped away.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Nick stayed put in that spot. He liked it. He wanted to stay there. He had his arm around Grace and had just kissed her cheek. He was good. Nick engaged in a conversation. "So, how are you tonight?" Laughing, he looked at the woman under his arm. "You looked like you were going to hurt that girl for a second there."

Last edited by LoveYouLIkeALoveSong on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat May 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Grace felt a little jostled as they sat there. He kept his arm over her and his body close. She smirked inwardly. "I am doin good tonight. The fun part is yet to come." she said and sipped her heavy drink. She set is back down and chuckled, flicking her hair back. "Im the jealous type ill admit."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Nick let his hand drop smoothly to her hip, then he hugged her body to his, all with a smug grin on his face.

"Well, I'm lokking forward to it."

Nick then turned his attention back to his beer, took another swig, and set back on the bar.

(It's kinda boring, sorry about that. And also, I changed my nickname.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

(If i was on more, i could get creative. Sorry.)

Grace smiled slyly and wiggled out from under his arm. "lets dance." she said cooly as she grabbed his hand. She started to lead him on to the floor, swaying with the up beat music. she found a good spot near the middle and pulled him to her. Planting a kiss on his cheek, she twirled around and pushed her ass into his groin and started to grind with the beat of the song.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Nick smiled and followed Grace onto the dance-floor.

"I don't dance very well, you know."

After Grace started grinding agaisnt him, Nick put his big, square-shaped hands on her hips and swayed with the beat. Minding the pleasure.

Yeah, Nick wasn't the greatest Hip-Hop dancer of all, but he could charm you in a slow dance.

Anyway, Nick felt unnatural in "cowboy-boots" and in a Strip Club/Bar, but Nick would never go to the strip club.

The country boy just let his date dance on him, plus, it felt good.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Grace felt his uneasiness so she decided to face him instead. "boy, you do not like this atmosphere do you?" she asked him and pressed her body up against his and looked him straight in the eye.
Before Grace came to own her ranch, she used to work at a club much like this. She was a cage dancer and they often had her dressed in boots and a cowgirl hat with pig tails. She loved it until she was violated by a drunk trucker and quite.
"We can go if you like?" she offered.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Nick shook his head apologetically.(sp?)

"No, it's not my kind of place, ut we can do whatever you'd like. It's fine with me."

His hands stayed put on her hips when she turned around.

"There's also this little country bar up Forrest Avenue. Or we can go back to your place."

Nick smiled slyly and kissed Grace again on the cheek. he usually wouldn't act this way around a woman, but there was
just something about Grace...
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

The little country bar sounded appealing but so did her place. Grace was one to want both so she smiled and said, "How bout we hit up this lil bar and then go back to my place." she suggested and kissed his soft cheek back. she glanced around her before talking his hand and starting for the door.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

"Sounds good." Nick felt her lips on his cheek and grinned and walked towards the door. "Do you want to walk, or I could drive?" He looked down the road at the small white building with Hardy's written across the sign right above it.[b]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Grace debated this. "Uhm, we can walk. Its a nice night out." she said and took his hand.

(sorry, brain dead today)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Nick nodded and walked down the street, remaining hand in hand with Grace. As they came upon the country pub, Nick opened the door for Grace to walk in.

(Me 2! Sorry I posted so late! I've been busy!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Grace tossed her red hair over her shoulder and walked through the door. She smiled at the atmosphere and sought out a good place to sit, moving to the music.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Nick walked in and order a Budweiser."You want something, Grace?" He looked at the bartender, and then back to Grace. "Whatever she orders, on my tab." The young woman nodded and kept cleaning shot glasses.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Grace looked up and said, "Gimme some Jack." turning in her seat, she glanced at the small bar and huffed.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Nick nodded to the bartender and he tended to Grace. Nick drank a sip out the glass bottle, then turned his attention to the ginger woman. "You go to bars often?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Grace turned her head to look at him, a pulling a orange curl with her. She twirled it around her finger as she spoke. "Quite often actually. Always seeking out somebody." The bartender came with her drink. She smiled at him and lifted the glass to her lips. Closing her green eyes, she sighed as she felt the strong warming sensation the pure whiskey gave her insides. Pure bliss in her mind.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Nick nodded. "I don't. But I don't have anything wrong with people who do." He smiled at Grace, drinking more of his beer. He wiped off the sweat from the glass with his hand, then wiping that on his jeans. Water contiuned to fall down the glass bottle, but Nick turned his attention to Grace again.

(SSS)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next