Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. Empty Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

(Lahakate is here for young mares to join a small herd he wishes to start. He himself is only 6 to 7 years of age. He is looking for a smart, intelligent, mild mannered, and obedient young lead mare. Then he wants just a few young mares that wish to be in his herd. Keep in mind though that just because he chooses a lead mare it does not mean that that mare is his mate. In real life stallions do not have a mate, cept maybe a few stallions out there. Usually all the mares in the herd are his so called "mates" when you join this herd, your mare becomes his for the taking. He will breed when needed to and punish those who disobey. He is not a mean stallion, he just wants to keep his mares under control. Also, Lahakate does not take kind to those who abandon. The lead mare is the top female who leads the herd to new places where the can have access to fresh water and plentiful grass. Lahakate has already chosen where the herd will live for the first couple of years till they get the pecking order estabilished and become a good, solid, stable herd. But before he can do that, he needs tough, hardy, young mares to join him. Please feel free to Rp to this post.)

Lahakate: A soft thudding sound comes from the South end of the meadow as I trot in cautiously. Ears pricked and eyes bright, I slow to a easy walk and continue slowly towards the middle of the vast meadow. Large, rounded hooves that make hardly a sound on the earth, mostly because of the grass softened the sound. A long dark forelock falls down the middle of my face, my eyes watching intently for any signs of young mares. My head is high and my tail held up slightly, then I stop suddenly. The sick, sweet smell of inheat mares drifts to my nose on the wind. The whites of my eyes show a little bit as I look around quickly to find the source of the smell. But to no of use. I saw hundreds of mares and stallions that covered the hill and plains that surrounded me. I could not recieve a mare until I estabilished my potition in this place. Rearing back on my strong hind legs, I let out a piecing call. Saying that I was here, and I was looking for mares, and a warning to other stallions that I was young, but strong. I paw the air excitedly and shake my head as I thunder back down to earth. Letting out a squeal I buck then stop rigidly and wait. To see if any young mare might have heard my call. My muscles twitch anxiously under my bronze colored coat, and my mane shines with health in the morning sun. It had taken my days to get here, and I was not leaving till I got what I had come for.

Back to top Go down

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. Empty Re: Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm

~Brisa~
I trotted silently through a thickly padded meadow. My hooves made no sound as they rose and then sunk back down and disappeared, before coming up right again.
My pure black coat shined brightly in the rising sun, though I was starting to feel hot. The wind blew through my mane and tail like a hair brush trying to untangle a few knots, but I didn't mind.
I wasn't here for any particular reason. I was just roaming through the lands. I had no expectation of joining a herd or meeting up with a stallion for that matter...

With my ears pricked foward, I continued my journey to nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. Empty Re: Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Lahakate: Seeing the movement of the mare out of the corner of my eyes, I turn my head in that direction. With ears still pricked I watched her intently. Knowing very well that if she was here for a stallion she would've heard my call. I shake my head and look back over the land. Swishing my tail now and again just for the sake of doing something. It was my first time ever for seeking out a herd, but my instincts led me well. So I had no problems with things since they came naturally. I toss my head up in aggitation as a pesty fly buzz's around my face then snort. I stop tossing my head and paw the soft grassy ground. Since it had rained recently, the grass came out of the ground in muddy clumps that flew everywhere as I pawed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

~Brisa~
I stop to look around, the breeze getting heavier against my pure black mane. I felt myself started to struggle against it.
I saw a distant shape and nickered out to it, curiousity now filling my worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 am

Lahakate: I hear her nicker and instantly my head flys up. Seeing her I let out a loud snort and prance forward a few steps. Then I throw my head back and rear with a squeal. I come back down with a with a high pitched squeal. Head up high and ears pricked I face towards her and let out a very loud neigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

~Brisa~
I flare my nostrils and smile as I see the stallion. I did a half-rear, and came splashing down into the mud. I nickered and dipped my head respectfully.
Raising my head back up, I watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

~Lahakate~

I grin, my eyes dancing wildly with excitement. Hello there fine mare! What brings you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 am

~Brisa~
I study the stallion for a moment and figure it would do no harm...
"My name is Brisa. I was just traveling the lands. And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 am

~Lahakate~
"I too am traveling the lands." I say with a quick smile and toss of my forelock out of my eyes. Taking a trotting step forward, I strode to her and stop a few feet away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:57 pm

~x Ebony Rose x~
I trotted between the trees, my dark figure virtually impossible to see, I moved quietly amoung the brush and a stallion and mare caught my eyes, I emerged from the trees and grazed gently on the grass.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 pm

~Lahakate~
My ears catch the sound of breaking twigs when the new mare emerges from the forest and enters the meadow. I turn and look at her curiously then nicker a greeting. "Hello there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:41 am

~x Ebony Rose x~
I looked up slowly to see a stallion looking my way, Hello. I nickered back to him and walk to the edge of the shade, I step out and my dark ebony coat reflecting the suns rays, I moved my hooves and pawed at the ground slightly.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

~Brisa~
I turn my beautiful head towards the mare who had just come. I lifted one of my muddy hooves and splashed it into the mud as a playful greeting.
Yet young, I was full of energy though the rain had brought me down for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 am

~x Ebony Rose x~
I opened my wings and shook them, I trotted closer to them and bowed my head in respect to them, I'm Ebony Rose. I folded my raven black wings back toward my body and looked up to them.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 am

~Brisa~
I looked taken aback. The mare had wings!
She must be a pegasus! My heart leapt. I've never seen one before!
"Hi. I'm Brisa!" I let my energy take me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:09 pm

~x Ebony Rose x~
I was alittle taken back from her energized outburst but I smiled, Nice to meet you Brisa. My voice kind and as sweet as the summer breeze, I trotted closer to them and shuffled my raven wings.
Pic:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/C/chezkimo/1100200858_arkpegasis.jpg
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:05 am

~Lahakate~

I smile. On my travels to this place I had seen few pegasus fly over head, but like Brisa, this was my first time to see one up front. Lovely name you have Ebony Rose. I bow my head to her in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:39 am

~x Ebony Rose x~
I smiled, Thank you., I nibbled on some grass before looking back to Lahakate and Brisa.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm

~Brisa~
I stare at Ebony for a moment and then notice that she was watching me...and Lahakate.
What was she thinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 pm

~Lahakate~

I look at the two and prick my ears with a smile. "So are either of you a lead mare?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled, I was a lead mare in my last herd. I looked at my wings as I opened them, then folded them back in again and returned my attention to Lahakate, Before I left that is. I smiled again.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 pm

~Lahakate~
"Good, we will be needing one in this herd." I grin then look back at Brisa for a second. Tossing my forlock out of my eyes I lift my head higher and look around the valley at the other horses here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

~Brisa~
I was glad that Ebony took the role as lead mare. I wouldn't have minded, but me? Lead mare?
Pshaaww!
I just smiled and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm

~Lahakate~

Nickering softly I turn to the two mares before with a quick decision. "As soon as we are established as a herd, I will be taking you to meet the herd from which I orginate." A handsome smile crosses my face and I nuzzle them both. Then I turn sideways a bit and lower my head to nibble at the grass some. For a second I wondered if either were in heat, if so I would rather get the business down here and not were we would be going. It would be good for the foal to be born in the land where I was taking them instead of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and flicked my tail accidently releasing my hear scent but I never usually cared when I was heat, Oh well. Lahakate will probably catch my scent. I returned to grazing and swished my tail a few times.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum