Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 am

~Brisa~
I smiled to Lahakate and shook my mane. I was still young and didn't know much, other than what my mother had told me.
I flared my nostrils as I took in the strange scent Ebony let hang in the air. I snorted lightly and then turned and started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

~Lahakate~
I smell Ebony's scent and lift my head with a quick nicker. Troting to her I swish my tail and prance almost in place as I nuzzle her neck enticingly. Asking for permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I looked up and nodded, giving him permission and blew my forelock from my eyes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 am

~Brisa~
I giggled lightly as my forelock blew into my face, and continued the graze. My eyes trailed to Lahakate and Ebony every now and then, curious about what they were doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Lahakate: I mount Ebony quickly and start pumping, every once in awhile a slight moan escaping my lips. After a little while I dismount and nicker to her. Swishing my tail I to lowered my head to graze. It had been my first time covering a mare, so whether or not it had worked I was unsure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

~Brisa~
I did a double-take.
He. Was. On. Top. Of. Her.
This was insane. I quickly looked away and closed my eyes. Once I was sure they were done, I lifted my head uneasily.
"So uh...now that you've got us two, are we going to get to see your home lands?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 am

Lahakate: I lift my head and look at Brisa, smiling kindly. "Yes we will leave soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 pm

~Brisa~
I nodded lightly and shook out my mane. I let out a small sigh and then started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 am

[center]~Ebony Rose~
I grazed then nickered softly, I was excited beyond anything I had felt before but I held it in, I ruffled my feathers and stretched my wings out.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Arriana walks in slowly. I look around to see the swaying trees and the birds flying overhead. I whinny to see if anyone would respond to my loud sound.

Lahakate comes to recieve a mares worthy of a new herd. - Page 2 WarChief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:38 am

Lahakate:
I hear the mares whinny and respond to her with a loud rumbling neigh in return. Tossing my head I turn around and face the sound of where I had heard her voice. With pricked ears and wide eyes, I snort softly in wait. Maybe it had just been in my mind..who knew. Rearing up a little bit I strike the ground aggressively with a squeal..just in play. I had to stay in condition to fight other stallions since I had a small herd now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 am

Arriana:I walk toward the stallion cautiously, and then when I come to where I can see him, I toss my mane and trot over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 pm

I nicker to her and shake my head pawing the ground softly as I wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Arriana: Hello. I say softly. Im Arriana, and who might you be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 am

Lahakate: "I am Lahakate." I raise my head and look at her. To me it seemed like she had traveled if not alot, at least some. She looked like she knew her business and wouldn't take crap from anyone, but she was sweet..Hmm something in a lead mare perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

~Brisa~
I raised my head as the two exchanged whinnies and gave a small one of my own, just for the heck of it. My ears pricked foward as I saw the other mare, but they went back almost as quickly as they came forward. She looks older. Probably in no mood to play with a young horse, like me. I flicked my tail and started to graze again, wondering when we were going to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

"Lahakate? Thats interesting..." I flick my tail and look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Lahakate:
A wide grin crosses my face. "Yeah, I earned it from the bandits I used to roam with when I was a very young colt before my step mother found me." I turn and nicker to Brisa to come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 am

~Brisa~

I turned my head and stopped grazing to look at Lahakate. My ears twisted back with confusion and I slowly raised my head. Eventually I wondered over. "Did you need something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Arriana: I nod, somewhat interested in this stallion... I look at Brisa and whinny. I flick my tail and look back at Lahakate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

(Cherry Orchard, This is Mason's Land!)

Lahakate: I smile and nicker softly then whinny loudly enough for everyone to here. "Its time to move!" I rear up and paw the air for a second before surging forward and cantering to my home land with my new herd in tow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 pm

~Brisa~

I tossed my head in joy and reared.
I ran after Lahakate, enjoying the run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2