Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got A Death Wish?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Got A Death Wish? Empty Got A Death Wish?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

~Death Eater~
My name is Death Eater. They call me Death for short.
I wouldn't exactly call myself a killer though.
I'm more into the mares than killing off stallions.
I am large and strong. Bulky and big.

Blood dribbled from a few wounds that lay across my body. Yeah, I was in a recent fight. Was I hurt? &*#% no. Was the other stallion? He's dead.
I walked bravely and boldly into a large meadow with a wide stream running through it. I lumbered my way over and lowered my head to sip at the ice cool water, twitching my ears for any danger.
After a few gulps of water, I lifted my head back up and looked around. I didn't really know where I was, nor did I care.
I would wait.
For the mares.
Right here.
In this spot.

Back to top Go down

Got A Death Wish? Empty Re: Got A Death Wish?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

(hey can i reply wile i am still making there bio?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

[By all means go ahead Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

(kk)
Black Rose~
i was walking through the trees. thinking of what to do next with my life. i was a mare that had never had a mate or seen any other stallion. i was raised by my mother, and she kept us away from the outside word. i was looking at the ground as i walked, and when i started to see light i lifted my head and started to trot. i finally entered the clearing and spotted the stallion, since i had never seen a stallion i though he was a mare. i stayed along the tree line. my black coat blending in with the shaddows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Death
I flared my nostrils and took in the deep scents of the forest. I noticed a new scent clinging among them.
"Mare." he muttered, his eyes glittering widely. He looked around, narrowing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Black Rose~
i see the mare (realy a stallion but mare to her) look my way and start to walk to her but i change my mind. i had only gotten my front black hoof out of the shadows and i pulled it back as fast as i could. i stood perfectly still making sure i had no more moves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:42 pm

[I screwed that last post up...xD]

~Death~
I move my head quickly when I heard movement, but saw nothing. I flicked my ears back and snorted slightly.
I'd give her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

(it ok sorry i cant spell)

Black Rose~
i walked out of the shadows looked over the mare. She was big and muscular and she looked nothing like the mares that came to see me and my mom. *hello* i said quietly and shakly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm

~Death~
I grinned as the mare walked out. She was way smaller than me, but that's the way I liked them.
I could smell the fear but grinned. "Hello." I said, my voice very deep and rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Black Rose~
i smiled small and straighted it quikly and then asked *what is a filly like u doing here.* she looked young but BIG!!! my legs where stred in trer and my tail was held down as hard as i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm

~Death~
I tilt my head and look around. "Do you have poor eyesight? For, your the only filly I see here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Black Rose~
i tilt my head and said *arnt we all fillys and mares in this world?* i walked around her and looked her over. the bottom of her stomach had some thing wrong with it. i started at it and then sniffed it. *what is that? none of the mares and fillys i know have something like that. i sniffed it again and shook my head. i kept walking around her and saw something else. her butt olny had one hole. so i asked *where do u pee at?* i was not afraid to ask i was also a in ur face kind of horse. i trotted back to the front of her and said *what is wrong with you?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

~Death~
I let out an amused snort as she looked around me.
"Never seen a stallion, I take it?" I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Black Rose~
i chucked back and then a questionable look came apon my face *whats a stallion?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

~Death~
I roll my eyes. "Male horses. Tell me...young filly...how do you think you were made? Did you think you just grew from your mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Black Rose~
*of corce i grow from my mom. there is no other way, and my mother told my so.* i cocked my head and looked up at the sky seeing the free birds i nickered to them my mom had aslo told me that every animal is a female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

~Death~
I raised an eyebrow. "Maybe it's best if I show you how foals are created?" My lips pulled up in an amused grin as I watched her.
I extended my large tool and let out a chuckle. "And I use this to pee." I added with a tone of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Black Rose~
i kept my head turn him and said *whats that? How do you pee with it? and how are foals created?* i coched my head in a confused look

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 pm

~Death~
I smirked and moved closer to her, my tool showing boldly. "I'll show you." he whispered and rubbed his nose down her side to her rump.
I knew I was too big for her, and that my tool would probably tear her, but the pleasure it would bring me would be amazing.
Now if I could only get the silly little filly to behave...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Black Rose~
i watched him walked to the back of my and walk the other way and i said *arnt u going to show me?* i said as i walked at face him. i was waiting for him to show me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 am

~Death~
I flick my tail, trying to keep my patience. I walked back to her rump, nipped at it and taking in her scent.
"Yes, but you must stand still for me." I whispered and then nudged her tail aside with my nose.
Instead of mounting her, I began to lick. I wasn't like most stallions.
First it was soft and gentle, but then I became rougher. After a few moments I started to dig my tongue inside, roughly.
A few minutes passed and I licked my lips. "Oh god, you ready." I teased lightly and them mounted her.
I didn't move my large and heavy tool into her at first.
For, I moved it in between her legs, letting small bits of cum run down them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am

Black Rose
I stayed still like he told me and waited. I felt his nose on my tail and I moved it over. Then he started to lick me and it was ok. But then he whent harder and then this tough whent in and I sertenly didn't like it inside me. I gluded my ears to my skull and when he mounted me I I wigled a little but his wait didn't let me move I tryed to kick up but was crushed. * get off me. It herts.* I felt the stuff run down my legs and I started to walk forward but I was hard moving his heavy body. The

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 pm

~Death~
I smirked and forced my large tool into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Black Rose
I shreeked in pain as his tool entered me. *stop it!* I yelded balenced my wight on one back leg and kicked him with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 am

~Death~
I growled as she kicked at me and then shoved up farther.
I knew it was hurting, but it felt so good to me. I pulled out halfway and then shoved in violently, letting the cum drip out of her.
"I'll feel good. Just stand." I whispered breathlessly, giving another shove.
I could feel the gooey blood running down my tool and legs, but I didn't care that she was bleeding.
It wasn't a lot anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next