Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only}

Go down

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Empty Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only}

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm

"Unicorn trainer? You can't be serious! They don't exsist!" laughed my brother, father, and even mother. They said I could never train or even find a unicorn in this modern world time. I would get angry and cry as I scream back, "They are real! Dragons too! I'll show you that I can find one!" I was only six then with the worlds biggest imagination and a heart full of determination. That was then.... For years I searched and searched for the mythical creatures my old story books told about. I went all over the world looking all the places nobody went until one day in the heart of the Isreal's most vast desert did I stumble upon the gates to the Garden of Eden and my world changed forever.
This is now.......

"Misdona! Stop it!" I shout loudly as I tug on the lunging rein that circled around me. Along the length of the rope, the end was linked to a green, lavender, and white hued unicorn with a pink spiraled horn nestled on her forhad. She was a young mare, her skills still unknown but she had a gentle spirit and moss green eyes that told otherwise. She tugged at the rope as she bobbed her Arabian like head as she squealed loudly kicking up her heels. "Halt!" I commanded and she skid to a soft halt barely disrupting the moist dirt. "Stand." i begin walking towards her pulling out a sugar cube from my pocket and holding it out. I gripped the golden halter placed on her delicate head as she munched the treat thoughtfully. "You did okay today." I comment. Aside from the usual leafy halter you use. This is toooo heavy! Misdona snorts back. I roll my green eyes and lead her out to a lush pasture and let her loose. She bucked happily and met up with a few other unicorns who all sent me a chorus of hellos and greetings. I stood smilng at the magical rainbow of young mares that seemed to dance before me until a bugal sounded behind me. I whipped around and loped to the front of my barn with muscular legs and stopped grabbing a pair of binoculars from the post and lifting them to my eyes and aimed towards the road. I spotted a car pulling a black trailor that rocked back and forth violently. I didn't reconize the vehicle so with a snap of my fingers, everything vanished behind me like magic. Literally. Back when I first discovered the unicorn, a guardian was waiting for me. He gave me magic to disguise my unicorn plantation from evil or nonbeliving eyes. But people who don't believe can't see it anyway right? Wrong. Well with a simple snap the castle like barn, majectic pastures, and tropical paradice dissappears from sight. Don't worry though, the fantasy animals don't go. They just turn into average horses in a borning old barn out in the middle of no where with an extremly large house.
The car rolled to a stop infront of my home and the trailor rocked back iand forth with a screaming animal I side obviously not happy. I walked up to the little car and stepped back when the door opened a little gasp escaping my mouth. "Brother!" I exclaim. He chuckles, "Its great to see you sis. I got something for you." he hugs me and moves to the back of the trailor. You see my brother, even though he laughed and said I could never do it, actually believe I could because he wanted to raise dragons but he needed to stay on my father's good side. After our parents passed, he came to me with pleading eyes begging me to help him train. So I did.
He opened the door and led a wild eyed black bronco down the ramp. His brown eyes swirvled in their small sockets and his delicate nose dilated with the pink showing. "Hey there big guy." I say walking up to him and softly touching his flank. He immediatly calmed down. I could see his real beauty, he was a demon horse with a good spirit. I wouldn't know his real features until I opened up my home to him. I hug Mark, "Oh thanks!" he smiles "No problem Angel." i lead the stallion to the barn and get him settled in snuggly then return to the house to talk with Mark about his small dragon, Lorax.

Misdona~
Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Iridescent_Unicorn
Angel~
Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} 117a2632

(I want mature, smart, and willing players to post here. I'm looking for someone to at least play a guy to slowly become Angel's love. The story contains the following: sexual slang and graphic breeding/love scenes. Graphic language such as curse words and gore. Please please be mature about this. Post a pix of your person and if you have a creature with you, post a pix of that too. Thanx!!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Empty Re: Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only}

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Stephan sat atop a beautiful white stallion. But this stallion wasn't ordinary. He was a unicorn. Stephan leaned back and pulled on the small reins drooped through the stallions mouth. "Amadeus! Whoa!!" The stallion pinned his ears and galloped faster. Stupid human! Get off my back! he yelled. Stephan grabbed his lush white mane and pulled the reins harder. "Stop being so silly, Amadeus, and SLOW. DOWN!!" Amadeus rolled his eyes and came to a skidding halt, sending small pebbles and dirt flying. Stephan grunted at the unexpected stop and clung for dear life. He finally straightened himself out on Amadeus's back and let the reins droop. "God dammit, Amadeus! You act like I've never taught you!!" Amadeus lifted his head and turned it back to look at Stephan. "Hey whoa! Watch it. You've got a horn, remember?" Amadeus smirked. Yeah. A sharp, deadly horn. Now...who did you say was in charge again? Stephan frowned. "Amadeus, you know very well who is in charge! I am. And if you don't learn to respect me the way I am now, you'll have the life from hell. Now come on. Walk on." Amadeus gave an angry snort and stood where he was. Make me. he growled. Stephan was angry now. He dug his heels into Amadeus's sides, making the large white stallion jump foward. Stephan clutched the reins and started to settle as Amadeus went into a steady walk. "This is more like it." Stephan muttered and then peered up ahead. "Hey! Look! Is that another unicorn trainer?" he squinted and leaned foward. Amadeus got the wrong idea and lunged. Stephan clutched his mane and held his thighs against Amadeus's fat body. "This would be a lot easier with a saddle." Stephan muttered and began pulling on the reins again. "AMADEUS!" he yelled. Amadeus flicked his ears and slowed to a walk again. What now? the stallion growled. Stephan hopped off of his back. "That's it. We're walking the rest of the way." Amadeus rolled his eyes. Says the one who gets free rides on my back. Stephan gritted his teeth. "Shut the hell up, Amadeus." and then led the stallion foward, in search of the girl he saw not long ago.

[Sorry it's sorta short...=/ I'm sick and my head hurts. Hope I did alright? And uh...I think I spelled the stallions name right XD It's pronounced Uhm-A-Day-Us.]

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Moonlight_Unicorn_by_Ironshod
Amadeus.

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Look_I__m_a_guy_by_Pumpkin_Girl
Sorry...got a little lazy on the pic XD
(Stephan)

Back to top Go down

Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Empty Re: Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only}

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm

(You did just fine and is the stallions name the classical music composer? You know what? The guy looks exactly like a former friend of mine! Same name and all!)

Angel~
"Lorax, is he not listening? I mean you train well but what is his deal?" I ask Mark as we sit at my dinning room table drinking herbal tea. He sighs, "I don't know, he just doesn't want to do anything lately." I frown and furrow my brow. "Well, you'll have to bring him here so I can take a look for myself." I say getting up from the table. I place my empty cup in the sink and wash it quickly, drying and putting it away. Mark brings me his and I repeat the washing sequence again asking, "Want to go take a look at the bronco you brought?" He nods. We exit my house and walk slowly towards the barn that I still keep hidden from the average eye. As we walk and talk casually about normal stuff, I look up and my blue eyes seem to glow as I spot a white unicorn in the distance with a rider leading it. I raise an eyebrow but shrug and tuck a strand of reddish/auburn hair behind an ear. We enter the barn hearing nothing but the sweet sound of horses munching on hay and grains. As we round the corner, all of them poke theirs heads out over the railing and nicker. Mark gasps as he takes in the veiw of a believer, the mulitcolored unicorns and pegasus in every stall. I owned alot, filling both halves of my large barn and the pastures behind along with 3 dragons. Mark follows me down the isle till I direct him to a dark arena. "Turn on them lights will ya?" I walk to the new stallion's stall and grin as he appears calm and subduded. "Come on big guy, my home hasn't been opened to you yet but it will so I can see you beneath." I slip a leather halter over his head and connect him to a lunging rein. We stop out in the moist arena and I get him to trot in a tight circle slowly feeding him rope. His black figure moved heavily around, his long mane and tail nearly touching the ground. He snorts and slows to a walk. "Come evil one." he looks me down and his voice rings around us deep and dark even though his mouth makes no movement. Evil one? I left the demons to join the loyals and be rightious. Please except me as a good doing stallion. I shall perfomr nothing of what apperence let's off. I nod my head slowly. "Very well. Demon stallion, you are welcome to my home." my words hung in the air as light swirled around him. When it disappeared, there stood a buff black stallion with spiraled horn in his head. Two came from the sides like a ram while other protruded randomly. I had hoped he kept his brown eyes but white ones glowed from under his shaggy black mane. "Ebonisus." I say feeling the power emit from the ancient name he is given.

Ebonisus~
[img]Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} 5e15e3c5[/img]

Last edited by DustyRose on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding pic)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm

(That's a bit creepy XD and yeah, the composer...)

Amadeus bobbed his head and then rubbed it on Stephans shoulder. Stephan stumbled and then shoved the stallion lightly. "Hey! You know that ain't allowed." Amadeus rolled his eyes. And yet I allow you to ride me? Gee, a horses life isn't fair. Stephan gave a small smirk. "You aren't a horse, Amadeus." The stallion stopped walking for a moment and stared at Stephan, as though challenging him. Do you think I want to be this scary creature with a horn prodding out of my head?? he mumbled. Stephan rolled his eyes and pulled on the reins. "Yeah, yeah. Stop complaining and let's go. I think I just saw that girl again." Amadeus moved foward, but slowly. He shook his head and then lowered it to Stephan's shoulder. Why are you so intent on finding this girl? You don't even know her. he said quietly. Stephan glanced at his expression and shrugged. "Well, according to what I saw, she was also a unicorn trainer. Then again, we are a bit far. But still..." She was pretty? Amadeus interrupted. Stephan gave him an annoyed glance. "No..." Amadeus lifted his head and laughed. I knew it! Stephan gritted his teeth. "I'm ignoring you from here on until we find that girl." Amadeus grinned. That's the best suggestion you've made this whole damn trip. Stephan bumped the reins and Amadeus tossed his head, but stayed silent. Slowly the pair made it up the place where Stephan had last seen the girl. He led Amadeus foward, untill his legs almost hurt. "Alright. You win, Amadeus. Just...let me ride the rest of the way?" Amadeus smirked. Hah. Knew you'd break eventually. Come on, then. he leaned down on his knees and allowed Stephan to climb on. Stephan held the reins in one hand, and the mane in the other. "Okay. I think she's that way. Is that a barn in the distance?" Amadeus let out a sigh. To the barn? he mumbled. Stephan nodded and tapped his heels to Amadeus's sides, allowing him into a free trot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Angel~
Mark took a bewildered step back. "I found That?" he asked. I grimmace and jerk the rope as Ebonisus hissed and he threw his head up. Young human, I am as equally unique as every colored mare or stallion here! I close my eyes and raise my hand as Mark goes to interject. "Enough." I led Ebonisus back to his stall and removed the halter as Mark closed up the arena. "You are as unique as anyother. Mark just as an issue with seeing beauty in a dark creature other than a dragon. You arrived just in time, this half of the barn gets released tomorrow to live outside for a few months." I say to him stroking his chin which had long hairs like a beard. Well he must obtain some respect inorder to speak with me. Well then.. he says softly, his white eyes drooping. "See you Dear Ebonisus." he nickers goodbye and I walk away with Mark. "I gotta get a name plate made for him." I comment. "Thats easy." he says flatly. We exit the barn and start heading for his car, silence hanging above our heads. I glance over towards the eastern mountains and my eyes widen again. That boy and his unicorn had drawn even closer! Mark and I hugged goodbye and I held his door open. "Ill return with Lorax at the end of the week after I return from a trip to Greenland." I nod smiling, "Alrighy then." I shut the door and wave goodbye as I watch him dive away slowly. I turn back around and start heading towards the barn again as the sun begins to set to the west.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 pm

~Stephan~
I let my legs hang loosely over Amadeus's sides. He was a good stallion, yet young and skittish. He still had much to learn. I loved him too much, to ever let him go anywhere though. Yeah, we both get on each others nerves, but still...
Suddenly I felt Amadeus's stride change. I blinked once before realizing we were now in a steady gallop. I held the reins slightly tighter, but let him run. I knew what he was doing. He was going to the barn. I let out a small laugh as we came closer. Happy now? Amadeus grumbled as he slowed back to a trot. We were only a few yards from the barn. "Hah, whoa!" I smiled and jumped off his back. "Wait here, okay?" Amadeus rolled his eyes. Whatever. I muttered something and then headed towards the barn. I cracked open the door and poked my head in. "Helloooo?" I called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:56 pm

"Luminous, keep up the good work." I said encouraging the blue stallion. He trotted briskly around the misty arena, his blue coat shinning brightly against the moon smiling down into the barn from the open roof. He picked up his white feathered legs and arched his graceful neck, tucking his thick head in. His gold horn was short and thin nestled in his white folock. His silver armor clinked softly as the sapphires glowed dimmly with every movement he made. His back appeared black under the moonlight and all around he seemed to radiate the moon. "I always knew Luminous Castaway would be your perfect name." I say warmly, watching him work. You always know what to name us, majesty. he said back, his voice drawing me to him. I didn't hear the distant hello from the boy earlier as I worked Luminous steadily. All the others heard him and poked their heads out. They pinned their ears and pawed at their doors giving him savage looks and squealing. A few reared and cried out, Who do you think you are trespassing on the master's property? Bardging in here and inquiring who be available! Ebonisus thrust his head out and hissed, baring his deadly fangs.[img]Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Unicorn[/img]
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Stephan blinked at the horses and frowned. "I was...just looking for someone..." he turned when he heard Amadeus walk up behind him. Back off. he growled to the other horses, annoyed that they would treat a human as such. This human wouldn't hurt you. What he says is true. He's in search of some girl or something. The tone of his voice was slightly annoyed. Stephan smiled lightly. "Yeah...a girl...uh red hair? I think she's a unicorn trainer, like me...and judging by all of you, I found the right place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Ebonisus snorted and so did a few others after seeing Amedaus. How did you think we meant him harm? We respect every human including trainers but it's our master that we worry upon. She doesn't due well... Ebonisus was cut off by an angry meow. Semele a winged cat and Myst poked their heads out of their shared wooden stall. The gargoil above their heads had glowing eyes as Semele spoke. Angel, is in the practice arena with one of the night equine. Go there. the leapored patterendd cart. Myst, a white unicorn with a golden horn smiled at the new white stallion shyly. Angel smiled as her eyes blazed like she was in a trance. Luminous slowed to a perky trot and then walked once in a circle before coming to a complete stop and striking a pose. Angel appluaded him, "Great work!" she rolled up the rope and unmatched the clasp connecting to his white fluff halter. He licked her cheek and she patted his velvet black nose, "Go out and soak up the moonlight boy, bask in it's glory." she told him. Luminous bobbed his head and wheeled around cantering out to his glowing pasture with other night horses. Angel smiled and started to to close up the roof by flipping a level on the far wall.

[img]Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Stable_mates_copyright_sweet_pea[/img]
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Stephan nodded to Myst. "Angel? Okay...where's the arena then?" Amadeus's white mane clung to the side of his neck, and his long forelock covered one side of his eyes. His horn prodded out through it. It glowed in the dim light of the barn. His gold eyes glimmered as he took in Myst and the winged cat. Never seen that before. he mumbled, eyeing down the cat with curious gold eyes. Stephan cast a glance at Amadeus, raising and eyebrow. "Yes...well I think he's quite cute." he turned to the cat and took a step toward Myst again. "So uh...her name is Angel then?"

[Sorry...looks like they keep getting shorter and shorter XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Semele snorted a cat like snort and lept to the ground, There are alot of creatures here you have never seen before. with a flick of her long tail, she turned and trotted off to catch a few field mice. Myst rolled her eyes dramaticlly before looking at Amedaus and the boy. Yes, Angel is her name. She appears as one too. her voice rang arond the little isle. Semele came back down the isle with a little mouse in her jaws, a smile set on them and a twinkle in her eye. She laid down at the stall door and began picking at it. The arena is straight ahead then to the left is a big white door. That's it. she explained silently. Angel had finally shut the roof and was walking across the arena to a set of wooden poles laying horizontally on the ground. She picked one end of one up and drug it out to the center of the arena then went back for a few more and did the same. She went to the wall and turned on a few lights so the pale white arena glowed brightly. "Maximus!" she chimmed happily as she started walking to one of the big stalls boardering the arena. A male unicorn poked his head out and nickered softly, his golden eyes gleaming in the fluoresent lights and his golden horn protruded through his beige forlock. Angel opened his latch and he skipped out, his large draft form swaying from side to side with every step her took. His beige feathers fluttered to the dusty ground as well did his matching tail that glittered with rinestones. Must I work my lady? My belly is much to full. his strong voice echoed out. Angel laughed patting his enormous flank, "Dont eat so much!" Maximous snorted and started his workout, dancing over the flat poles with ease.
~Maximous~
[img]Occupation: Unicorn Trainer. Yeah that's what I said..{Mature players only} Einhorn1[/img]

(haha I can tell!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Stephan gave a greatful nod to Myst and resisted the urge to give her a pat. Instead he just said his thanks and walked along the rows of stalls, not daring to look at any more. His black hair sways lifelessly as he made his way towards the big doors. His eyes, at first lifeless and dull, were now glimmering with a new hope. Would this be what he was waiting for? To meet another unicorn trainer? Just like him?! Or would the young and beautiful girl tell him off for tresspassing? What if she allowed the unicorns to kill him? Then he thought to Amadeus. He probably shouldn't have left him there all alone. Damn stallion can't do anything for himself. Stephan finally reached the doors and creaked one open. He gasped as he spotted the large stallion. He was beautiful! His eyes watched him trot effortlessly over the poles, until they trailed off to the beautiful red-haired girl. He held in a faint gasp before stepping completely into the ring and shutting the door behind him. Meanwhile, Amadeus turned to Semele. Don't have to be so mean about it. Geesh. So I've been on the trails a lot. Honsetly, I haven't seen much more than a tree and pebbles along a dirt path. Excuse me for being curious. And isn't it, "Curiousity killed the CAT"? he muttered. He watched him leave and then turned to Myst. Have you been here long then? His golden eyes trailed to Semele as he brought back the mouse. Eww...do you have to eat that in front of me? he muttered before turned slightly and closing an eye. I wannna go home. I hate Stephan for dragging me here!! he sighed and then turned to glance at Myst. She was quite good looking...Huh. Like a clumsy stallion like him would ever get somethin' like that.

[Ahh...that's better, no? lol! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 pm

{that's perfect!! Smile}

Maximous seemed to be flying over his poles, his feathered and glittering hooves barely touching the damp dirt as he danced, pranced, and skipped through his workout. Angel hadn't heard the big arena door openn and shut as she graded the big draft on his work until Max came to a scream halt-literally. He reared up and thrashed at the air with mighty hooves bigger than a good sized rock and screamed loudly, his neigh bouncing off the stone walls and ringng in the ears off others. Who are you?! came is dak voice, like that of a demon than an angelic figure.

Angel's head whipped to the side and she dropped her notebook she had been holding, gasping in deep surpise as her blue eyes landed on the familiar figure from earlier. She looked over at the screaming Max and cried out as the beast came crashing down with his horn at dead aim. "Max! Stop!" she rushed for him. He could hurt to Mistress!! he said as he pawed the dirt. Angel sighed and patted his big figure, "Maybe, maybe not but I don't need you worrying about it. Go on to your stall." she said soothingly to him. Max grunted and walked back to his stall lining the arena, his gold eyes never straying from the intruder. Angel rolled her eyes and motioned for the boy to follow her into a little room off to the right, once in she waited for him and shut the door.

Semele hissed, I am indeed curious, but I'm alive aren't I? Actually, I still have all nine lives. she turned away from the big built stallion, unfolding her wings like a tent so he wouldn't have to see her eat her dinner. Myst giggled, her laughter like tiny pixie bells ringing around her delicate and petite form. I was born here. Where do you originate? she asked as she watched him curiously with big brown eyes, occasionaly batting her extended eyelashes.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down