Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BiteMarked Fighter

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

BiteMarked Fighter Empty BiteMarked Fighter

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 pm

i walked in..
i was very young only 2 years old and just left my birth pack...
i had decided to wonder round than be claimed like my other sisters i was .. welll the oddball of the litter and unlike my sistes i was a fighter but still like a puppy in the sense that i still liked my sleep very much...

ooc- pic below

My wolf Bio's
BrittleScar on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm

ooc-i'm going to post all my wolf Bio's here so they are easy to find...for me as well i have a bad memory when i'm half asleep

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolf/StormlessChaos/littlewolf.jpg?o=404
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

BiteMarked Fighter Empty Re: BiteMarked Fighter

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 1:10 pm

i walk and see a another wolf and i howl.standing tall as ever can be.i was named leoperdheart because i was as tall as a leoperd.i walk offer to the other wolf and say "hello"with my white and blue stripe coat.i had a lighting mark on my side and hearts on my tail.i was very strong.and willing to fight.but this wolf seemed diferent.i look into her eyes.i ask her if she is in a pack.cause she didnt smell like she was in a pack.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm

"no i'm not in a pack and i don't plan to join one.." i said my stance changeing slightly...Leaperdheart's coat seemed very odd to me...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm

so you dont want to be in a pack.you better watch out for other packs.because some are alot stronger then other packs and they can hurt you really bad.you think about what i said.i will be here in the morning to see what you have chosen.our pack is strong,wise,nice,and smart.just watch out.there is alot of dangerous things out there and im only apprentige.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

"i'm a natrual born fighter and i can already look after myself... i already know the names of herbs and how they are used and i can hunt on my own and i have already met other packs since all my sisters are in them and frankly i hate them... it's the same as being alone so it makes no difference to me..." i said growling slightly "i thank you for your offer and i promise i will think about it" i said and then looked up to the sky and flickered my ears...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

ok but dont be to sure there are potrals 3 or 4 wolfs go out and check there boulders.be careful.my father does watch out ok.my mother will easyup my father.

Last edited by leoperdheart on Fri May 28, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"yeah i know that already.. trust me i have already got past alot of wolves and i have also out ran a few as well.. so it's pretty much a piece of cake" i said with a smirk... i then went and caught two rabbits.. i put one at leoperdheart's feet and then said "who are you anyway?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

thank you,my name is leoperdheart.what is yours? i thought i have to repay her.i snuck up on to rabbits and got two.i threw one at her and sat down to eat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 pm

"my name is BiteMarked... Bite for short.. i was named this because i'm the oddball of the litter and proud of it" i said "and thanks" i said and dug in eating quickly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 2:01 pm

i stand back up and smell the air "oh no".my father walks out of the trees and sees me with a trespasser.i look at my father,dragonstar.he walks offer to the trespasser and says "well well well what do we have here a trespasser".dragonstar growled and i ran offer to my father and growled in his face.father this is bitemarked.she is very nice.i asked her if she wanted to join our pack."WHAT!" father we need more warriors.yes we do dragonstar said.i am very sorry for what i did.i am dragonstar leader of thunderpack.did she ask you if you wanted to join our pack? if she did what did you say bitemarked?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 pm

i got into fighting stance "i said i'll think about it, i not eally one for packs since my sisters are in different ones and thoose packs are horrid.." i said stopping myself from growling... i then relaxed slightly getting use to his presence "but this is my first time getting caught so it's a first , also onsidering on what Lerperdheart said, i'm thinking of joining...and i beilve i told you that i'm a natrual fighter not a warrior.. even though i'm both healer and warrior..." i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 2:18 pm

ok leoperdheart will be your trainer.but first lets see how you fight.i want you to fight leoperdheart.i smiled and looked at my father.i whipered into his ear why you know i might hert her she is to small.i know but i need to see how she fights.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 2:20 pm

"fine with me... anyway hieght and sie doesn't matter in a fight it's the skill and soul that counts" i said and got into fighting stance waiting for an attack...i would not let myself go down so easily...i bared my fangs slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 2:26 pm

i cricled around bitemarked.i jumped up and clawed her chest and bit her side.i jumped back to give her time to attack me.i was a skilled fighter and had my fathers fighting skills.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 pm

i easily ignored my wounds and attacked swiftly... i attaacked the joints and weakpoints swiftly and quickly.. i then went right under her and bit her stomache and then rushed back quickly... i then jumped back getting back into my stance.."don't blame me if you get hurt" i said and began to smirk my eyes becomeing wild.. my father also was a great fighter but i fought differently than most wolves relieing more on speed than power..."also i can't have a teacher my style is different than most" i smirked and then crouched very slightly but still stayed in stance
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm

the points she hit did not face me i jumped up and quickly went under her and ripped her stomach.i then got up and bit her nick hard.i pushed her to the ground and clawed her face.i jumped back and said "you had enough yet" i growled.i sprung up and hit her on the chest to push her away from me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 2:45 pm

"oh yeah right" i said and then attaked her neck a ripped off the skin but i did not rip the wind pipe "if i was fighting to kill i would have ripped your throat off by now" i said and then jumped on he back and ripped off more of the skin and drew blood before jumping off quickly... i was known in my pack to be able to take alot of injuries before i colasped and that hadn't happened yet....
"you really think i would give up so eaisily? you must be joking" the smirk was still on my face.. even without skill my stamina and deermination were never beat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 3:03 pm

i looked at my dad.he nodded his head i smiled yes finally i get to use that trick.i jumped up spinded and tured invisiable.my dad yell all packs get this skill but they only use it 5 times in there live time.i pushed bitemarked and ripped her hair from her leg and then i bit her and pulled her up and threw her.i turned unvisiable.i bit her leg and then jumped up and clawed her hole side to where it bled.her leg was bleeding bad."you done now and have your pack even told you about this trick?" "every pack uses it."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

"nope, my father never learned it either and who says i'm finished" i said limping slightly my speed increased to the point where i was only visable for a few seconds.. i then bit her throat again and held it "done yet?" i asked i could kill her at any point now and there was no escape at all...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 3:16 pm

do you know anything about fighting.i turned my neck to where she still held on.i bit her nick and where it hurts every wolf.and bit hard.towhere i didnt want to kill her but it was comming to that point.my father saw that my eyes were turning red.he stoped the fight instintly.he pulled bitmarked back but i wont let go.i had her nick really hard blood got allover my face.i finnaly let go and growled at bitemarked.my eyes still red.waiting to strike again.my father stoped my in time i was about to bite harder and kill her.my father knew that i was going to kill her if he didnt stop me.because if my eyes turn red.i cant control my anger and streaght and i go to another world.that makes me want to kill anyone who is in my path.

Last edited by leoperdheart on Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm

i stood up shaking..."she is alot stronger than others i've fought" i said.. my father said i was good for a two year old...
i then picked some herbs and a raven came and rubbed them into my wounds which made them heal faster
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm

i then looked straight into Lerperdhea's eyes "i've never seen that happen before in a fight.. and my speail skill is to increase my speed, i'm a bit like an assassin wolf if you think logically .. not entirly a warrior" i said simply and then stood up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

i looked at bite and my father told me i did more damage to bitemarked then she did to me.i went to the medicine wolf and she put some herbs on my wounds.i got up and my father called a metting i sat by bite and my other friend fireflame.my father said "my pack i tell now that we have a new wolf named bitemarked.she is very strong but not as strong as leoperdheart.she still needs training.i anounse leoperdheart is bitemakeds new mentor.i got up and my father looked at me and told me i am a warrior now.leoperd is now leoperdstrike.we shall respect her.bitemaked you will be starting training tommarow.i walked down the rock and told bitemarked to get some sleep and i dipped my head at bitemarker.i walked to the warrior den and sat down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm

i walked around streatching a bit before getting a drink and starign at the sky... "hmm, this sounds interesting.. but i wonder what will happen" i said and then found a cave and i slept soundly till the next day..
as usual i had the habit of getting up early.. i sighed and then streatched a bit and stay lieing in my cave...of course i was only two years and leoperd being 6 i relised she had alot more exspericance atleast 4 years more... "how annoying" i said and then got up and walked around a bit...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

i found bite and ran offer to her and told her.her taining begins.i told her to follow me.i asked bite if she can try to do the invisiable trick i did.i showed her again and told her how to sneak up on a wolf.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next