Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever a Fighter

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forever a Fighter Empty Forever a Fighter

Post by Harley Tue May 03, 2011 4:20 pm

(You can be a male human or female dog. Or if you really want, female human and male dog, maybe the male dog who she fights after this one)

Her info- https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7883-forever-a-fighter

I trotted confidently through the gate, a smirk on my face. "What pitiful pup is going to fight me this time!" The deep laugh escaped my throat as I lifted my head for any signs of another dog.

"Gentlemen!" The announcer said through the speaker, addressing only men, because there were no women in the crowd. "The Grand Killer Calypso Carnival!"
"God, catch up dude, I came in here like 5 minutes ago." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"And the challenger is Diablo!" The man on the speaker said as a large doberman pincher came out, snarling. "This is my fight?" I laughed and started circling, smiling smugly at the doberman's cautious look, knowing he saw pure bravery in mine.

He was the first to lunge. I dodged and used his moment of stumble to tackle him. He yelped as my jaws gripped his neck.

"Don't make it look to easy Calypso!" My owner yelled through the bids. More men were bidding on me than Diablo.

I threw the dog down and let him go. He lunged, I let him pin me, but pushed him off and ripped into his shoulder, blood was staining my the white patches of my fur. His blood. He howled in pain as I knocked him into the metal wall. He bit onto my ear and I stopped, looked at him, and he realized his mistake. No dog who knew of me wouldn't dare touch my ears. With a deep roar of a bark, I yanked my ear away and pulled his front leg out from under him.. He limped away as fast as he could, but I bowled him over and pinned him, holding onto his throat for the minute required. I never drew much blood, I never liked hurting others, but it was that or I was whipped.

I trotted outside into the Mexican heat, a doggy grin on my face. The dog yelped as I ripped it out of the garbage can. I lept into the can and scarfed down a churro, then a old taco.

I soon returned to the arena and lay down in my cage, waiting for the next pitiful fight.
(If you have every seen Beverl Hills chihuahua, you will know what the arena lookes like)

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Forever a Fighter Empty Re: Forever a Fighter

Post by Blueroanie Thu May 05, 2011 7:43 am

Forever a Fighter 76988bdf4f5de12c98ae8f7db663830a

"She's a tough one, Kaiser. But I noticed that she doesn't attack too aggressively unless provoked. Make sure your first attack is the last." The German Shepherd's handler spoke to him as if the dog understood. Which he did. But most humans did not believe animals could understand what they said.

The dog growled deep in his throat as he was led to his cage, opposite of Calypso. Men were jabbing at him and yelling down into the cage. A deep anger knotted inside of the black German Shepherd but he let none of it show. Only his aggressiveness and ferocity could be seen.

The announcer pointed to Calypso's opponent as he announced him. "The next contender is Kaiser, the champion of the North American Fights! He is now contending here in our beloved nation!" There were roars of excitement as the two dogs seemed equally matched. Calypso with her swift cunning and Kaiser with his infallible strength.

The doors to the cages were opened abruptly and Kaiser's handler was about to shove him out the cage when Kaiser got up and did so himself. His head was low to the ground, his mouth was open in a snarl, and his ears were pinned to his head in ferociousness.

He had multiple scars on his face from previous fights. A true veteran.

With quick fluid movements, Kaiser waited defensively to test this Calypso.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu May 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I tilted my head and nodded. "Not bad, not bad. They gave me something." With a cunning smile I stood and trotted out of my cage. "Ok, you wanna leap first or do I have to wait until Thanksgiving?'' My voice sounded as if we were on a picnic, not in a fighting arena.

One thing I noticed was that he was testing me. "I won't draw much blood, just don't touch the ears." I demanded, swinging my brown ear. "I'm just glad you're experienced." With a laugh, I turn and trot around the ring, waiting and watching.

"You're the testy type, aren't you?" Or, "Come on," Were just a couple of questions I asked. "Ok...." I wasn't going to let him use my own move on me. The move where the dog would pounce, I would step out of the way and let him fall, then attack.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 8:53 am

Kaiser knew the rules of the arena. But there was one in particular that you must never break. Never ever lose your footing. You fall on the ground even for a split second and your dead. So Kaiser made sure that he was ready before he even attacked. The men watching were getting aggravated at the slow moving fight. "Come on Calypso tear out his heart!" or "Kaiser just do to her what you did the Bloody Madness!". When Kaiser heard the latter a crazy grin formed on his face, not one that made you warm and fuzzy inside but one that would cause you to lose your nerve if only for a minute.

He knew just by looking at this female, that if he attacked first she would either juke him out and pounce on him when he gets close or she would just step aside and hope he didn't have good reflexes. This last option seemed risky and though he knew this female would take a risk like that he didn't believe she would actually try it on her first attempt. Especially when she didn't know how agile he really was.

Trying to get Kaiser to talk is like trying to pet a rabid, hungry wolf with blood soaked hands and not get bitten. So he only ignored Calypso's attempt at getting him to talk and distract him. Instead he tuned her out and studied how she moved and when she shifted her weight which muscle she put it on. After a whole minute of observation he more knowledge of her fighting style then she may know herself. During this time he was purposefully putting his weight on the wrong leg whenever he turned, making it seem as if he was still getting used to a smaller arena. It would throw her off the first few attacks, he had done this sort of thing many times and mastered the art of it.

Then, acting as calmly as before and not changing him stride, Kaiser charged. When he was nigh upon her he was heading for her neck, but just before he bit her and dove to the left and went for her flank. It would expose his neck though so he didn't stay there long, right after he stepped back and watched her wearily, not allowing access to his head or neck. At this point he waited to see what damage he had caused.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 10:22 am

I spun around out of his range of sight when he bit me and jumped onto his back, grabbing hold of his leg and making him fall. With teeth dug into his leg, I swung him aside. "You're good, but I've seen better." I sneered and flung a ear off my nose.

(I'm switching to 3rd person)

She dove under him and stood up fully, so she was supporting his whole weight on her back. Calypso missed few attacks, and so far she wasn't missing any. She pranced to the other side of the ring and looked at him over her shoulder. With a smile that could melt your heart, she lunged, but missed on purpose. "Come on Calypso!" Or, "Kaiser! Just get it over with!"

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Kaiser kept his grin even when she knocked him over and blood ran down his leg. The bite didn't reach the bone and therefore he still could put his weight on it. His back injury didn't bother him at all.

With newfound anger and ferocity, he turned on her as she began sauntering away after getting out from under him. His teeth clamped down where the shoulder blade met the scruff. He clamped down with all his might and felt his teeth scrapping bone. Then, as she had done to him, Kaiser used all his might and flipped over to the other side of the ring and against the wall. There were yells of encouragement and anger and many men began betting on Kaiser. Blood dripped from his maw and fell to the floor, Calypso's blood. It tasted metallic and smelt like death, Kaiser's favorite smell.

His owner was behind him and was yelling at him angrily, hoping to rouse Kaiser to charge Calypso when she was weak. The grin never left Kaiser's face, giving him a demented look. He wasn't champion of the NAFP (North America Fighting Pits) for no reason. Besides with this female taunting him all the time, she didn't know she was actually doing herself more harm then he.

Deciding that it was still his turn to attack, seeing as she injured his flank and back and he only her scruff, he let out an aggressive snarl. His teeth bared and lip curled up in a growl, Kaiser kept his head low and crept towards her. Then only 5 feet away he lunged and ripped off flesh from her left side that was exposed. All he did was bite and, with his mouth still closed around the skin, pulled away tearing the fur, skin, and flesh with him. This time he backed up against the wall, protecting his flanks, back, sides, and neck. He dropped the mouth fill of skin on the ground and then waited for her reaction.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 12:42 pm

She got up after his many agile attacks. "Must admit that hurt," Calypso scowled and moved her shoulder. Without another word, she rammed into him, knocking him over. She put a paw on his throat and bit his leg, this time going to the bone. She smiled innocently, knowing it would take a lot to get her to miss. She quickly moved her grip to his neck, holding tight. Her ear hung right in his grasp, and she gave him the look, the don't-even-think-about- it look.
(Lol I hope I didn't make that post for nothing, as in he dodged lol, sorry so short)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaiser felt her ram him and struggled to get up on his feet, but she had already clamped onto his leg. Then immediately she went for his neck, without missing. With an evil grin he saw her ear dangling in front of him and he bared his teeth. He gave her a look that said You-asked-for-it. With one quick move he reached for her ear, but then instead went under chin and grabbed on with all of his masculine strength. He was in the weakest point of the female and he held on with a death grip. "Get her Kaiser, your on the floor, she'll collapse within a few seconds!" There were shouts of anger and yells of encouragement. Though his neck burned him and both the dogs blood were all over him and her. His face was dyed red from the blood along with his neck, back, and leg. He looked like a war apache in a battle between life and death....which he was.

The two dogs sat there holding on tightly to each other, neither letting go or passing out. Calypso stood above Kaiser, but Kaiser had easier access and did not have to waste strength holding himself up. For a moment the room got nearly dead quiet as everyone watched, holding their breathe. With a new strategy, Kaiser noticed her grip was loosening (hope this is okay) and took it for advantage. Quickly, he let go, rolled to the side, jumped up onto his weary feet, charged the female, and rammed her in the side. She slammed into the wall and again he charged at her. Again he went for her neck and held onto her scruff, pushing her down under his weight.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm

(Yeah it is)

She growled but soon found herself in a neck lock with him. Air was scarce, so she loosened. Calypso tried her best, but he was much larger than her. While he held onto her, she shook, yes shook. "No..." Now she had realized she had lost.

When the minute buzzer rang, signaling Kaisers victory, the fighter yanked her self free and ran through the opening cage, into the outside world, dodging the men with bandages and other stuff. Calypso once again jumped into the garbage can around the curb, laying in the rotting things. "You lost, you're a failure," The words chanted in her mind, and she wasn't sure what she wanted to do, get revenge or run.

Blood slowly seeped out of the wound of her leg, slowing a bit more as she licked it. A kid looked down at her from above, and for once she let it touch her. Calypso rose to lick the kid, his mother sighted him and yanked him away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Kaiser was congratulated with sharp hits to his sides and yells of anger from all the men. No "Good job Kaiser!" or "That was amazing!", all he heard was "You scoundrel of a dog made me lose my money!" or "You nearly lost Kaiser, your worthless!" But he was used to it. It was all appreciation he would ever get. This was his life and he was not going to lose it. Kaiser's owner stepped into the ring and tied the cowhide strap around his thick leather collar. Then he tugged him out of the ring, with Kaiser limping behind. "Hurry up you beast!" He picked a stick up off the ground and slapped Kaiser on the nose with it. He answered were a deep growl and his upper lip curling. The man shouted at him, dropped the stick, and pulled out his club. "Don't even think about it you worthless mutt!" Kaiser lunged and was welcomed with a pain on the side of his face as the club struck him down. Dazed, Kaiser followed along behind the man he hated the most.

A few minutes later they arrived at an old shed and Kaiser was shoved into his 'home'. His owner tied the strap to a picket in the ground and then threw a slab of meat on the ground. Then without another word left and slammed the door shut behind him. Kaiser collapsed on the ground and began eating the meat. Within a minute it was gone, but it was not enough to satisfy him. Weak and emaciated, Kaiser turned his head around and began licking his wounds.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Calypso followed them, wincing when Kaiser was hit over the head. She smirked as she sat outside the shed. "I guess my loss wasn't that bad, you still got punished." You still got punished was in a sneer. "I can get you out of there so you can have a decent meal, or I can go eat all the churros myself." She circled the shed and dug under the back. "Ok, we can talk face to face." Fear wasn't a problem, just his stubbornness. "I will let you out, and you can come back when you're full." Calypso gave a knowing smile, "That way, when your master comes back, he can beat you for getting out and I don't have to lift a paw."

"And then, there is never coming back here, never getting beat, no fighting, eating what you want." She gave him the choice, be abused, or be free. "Bark when you want to talk about it." Calypso said, looking around and ducking back through the hole.

While he thought about it, (Hope thats ok) Calypso was in the swamp, stalking a lost goose. The last thing that bird heard was her snarl. Slowly, she plucked the soft feathers off.

When she returned with the bird in her mouth, Calypso was impatient. She squeezed through the hole and set the bird out of his reach, knowing it would fill his empty belly. "Be grateful."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Kaiser heard something outside and looked up, his ears following the soft foot falls of another dog. When he heard the voice and snarl escaped him. "You back for another beating?" He deep throated chuckle could be heard coming from him. As she spoke he noticed that she began digging under the shed. His hair bristled on his back and he stood up from where he was, ready to tear her to shreds if she even stepped near him. What she didn't know was that the rope was long enough for him to access the whole shed, the man only tied him up so that he didn't get out.

"Why do you insist on helping me when you no doubt would rather chew on my bones." His voice was deep and rough, much like a 10 year old males voice instead of a young 4 year old. When he heard nothing for a while he laid down, knowing she was gone. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he heard something creeping around outside and then trying to get through the hole in the back. Kaiser leaped to his feet and growled at Calypso, not even glancing at the goose.

Posing her as a threat, Kaiser slowly approached the goose but angled himself so that she had no way of locking onto him. Then he slowly inched away and set the meat over by the stake away from Calypso. He had no intention of thanking her. If she was expecting it then she should have thought twice before helping out a ferocious male German Shepherd whose only occupation was killing other dogs. Kaiser tore into the goose, always keeping an eye on Calypso. A minute later he was finished, fresh blood coating his maw once again. He stayed standing though, his head lowered in an aggressive fashion.

"I've had many chances of escape before, yet I made the choice of not taking them. I don't expect you to understand me, so don't waste your breathe." He ended in a quiet snarl, only put emphases on what he said.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 1:47 pm

"Not even a thank you?" She sighed and lay down. "Come on, running free, no beating, no master, occasional street fights?" Calypso growled and turned to go back. "Ok, but I hope you like you're choice."

(Sorry so short i got to go)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Kaiser watched her turn to leave and slowly his hair bristles lowered. "There's nothing for me to live for. I might as well die doing what I do best, tearing apart other pathetic dogs." He snarled and did not risk sitting down, for she might take the chance to attack him. So he stood there, eying her suspiciously. "I don't see why it would matter to you. Just a few minutes ago we were fighting to kill the other and I would have if that man hadn't pulled us apart. Yet here you are offering me freedom and speaking to me as if you truly cared." Anger began building up inside him but he kept it dormant for the moment.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm

"I don't hate the dogs I fight. And plus you were different, and I saw how your master treated you. Not even mine does that, the worst punishment I get it a kick in the side."But why do you fight? It's stupid. I don't like it, but I do it any way, so my master can make money. It wasn't his choice to put me in the fights, but his stupid girlfriend wanted money and he had none. So I fight for him." She looked at him. "You can still fight, but you don't have to be locked up in here like a rabid monkey. So if you want to stay, stay, if you want to come, come." Calypso ducked out the door and into the swamp. "I can bring you more geese if you agree!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Kaiser could not grasp why this female was helping him, if it could be considered help at all. A snarl escaped him again when she asked why he even liked fighting. "It's a male's duty to fight and provide for himself, or family and for honor. I have no family so I fight for myself. All I've known is fighting, if I left it then there would be no reason for me to live on." His eyes drew to slits but he stopped snarling when he continued. "What I got was nothing compared to true fighting. If you have never seen that before then you have never truly fought. Where I come from you are beat whether you win or lose, less if you win. The fights are to the death, no exceptions. No one cares for you and no one ever will. If, by chance, you win but are permanently wounded, your master shoots you and doesn't think twice about it. No one mourns your death, no one notices that your even missing." Near the end he was growling loudly, obviously knowing this by experience. "Do not speak to me as if I am a pup. You would be smart to watch your tongue." Then he stood glaring at her as she left.

When she was out of hearing range again, Kaiser calmed down slightly and sat on his haunches. If I leave then there is nothing left for me. I would be frowned upon as a mangled, ferocious beast. At least here I am known as a great fighter and am feared. Out there I'm nothing. He licked his chops and then turned around and began licking his back wound. However one spot the size of a softball he could not reach. After a few moments of trying he growled in frustration and laid down, waiting for the quiet foot steps of the female to return.

All the while he was in deep thought. What is there for me in the world?...No mate or pups to care for, no pack to lead, possibly even no other males to fight...and without fighting there's no Kaiser.......but what about the free access to food? I won't have to hunt. However that's the best part. Tracking down your prey and then defeating them, knowing that you were the better opponent. No beatings. That's a positive. No one to tell you what to do, where to go, or who to fight.... This mental battle went on in his mind for a good long time, first leaning towards leaving and to staying. Though he still could not decide on what he wanted to do.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

She sighed and looked around. "Why is he so stubborn?" But let it go and growled. Calypso returned an hour later. "You can still fight. But with someone who appreciates you work. I mean, you won, your master hit you! You can stay, continue being beaten. When you could be doing what you love, be with someone nice, start a pack and be free!" Calypso whirled around and disappeared.

Her master sezied her by the scruff and shoved her down to the ground. "I'm sorry girl, but 'I need the money." He tied the rope around her neck and handed the rope to a rough looking man. Calypso cast a glance towards the shed as she was tied to a tree in the swamp. Once the man left, she set up a fearful fit of tugging and barking. Her master never tied her, ever. The rope kept getting tighter until she was forced to gasp for air.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Kaiser had already decided to stay and snarled as she left. But just as he was about to try and get some sleep he heard men's voices and Calypso's struggling. For a moment he only sat there and allowed it to happen, it wasn't his fight. But the thought of getting revenge on the men made a demon arise inside him. He turned around and with one snap of his jaws, broke the leather strap that held him in place. Then he ran to the hole, climbed outside, and looked around with death in his eyes.

His growling rose when he noticed the man that Calypso was being sold to start walking towards her. With 3 bounds he was at the man and was barking ferociously. The man had no time to react. Kaiser lunged at him and clamped his jaws on his throat. The man tried to choke Kaiser but the thick fur forbid him from getting his hands around tight enough. Within 20 seconds the man stopped struggling and his eyes glazed over. Kaiser let go, put a paw on the man's chest, and let out a loud howl in victory.

Then he walked over to Calypso and snapped her leather strap as well. Without another word, Kaiser walked off into the woods. He was out and he was thirsty for blood.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Calypso was almost through her own strap when Kasier snapped it. "Aww come on you made me look bad!" She laughed, but he slunk off into the woods. Slowly, she followed, stalking and not making a sound. The young dog was pretty sure he couldn't hear her. "You know, that was a nice thing you did back there." She whispered and turned to leave. "Bye."

Her soft footfalls weren't audible as she made her way through the marshy ground. This was where she belonged, hunting, not fighting. A small pile of water fowl had started as she prepared fopr life on her own.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Kaiser noted her familair foot falls as she came over and whispered to him. He replied with a soft growl. "Don't mention it. Seriously...don't." He then began sauntering off, smelling the air for game. His wounds stung but it was nothing compared to what he normally suffered. Finally 20 minutes later he caught the scent of deer. Crouching low, Kaiser slowly made his way in the underbrush. There about 10 yards from him was a herd of deer. There was 3 does, 2 bucks, and 2 fawns. With a grin, he stopped and got in his running position. Then with a loud snarl, Kaiser leapt out of the bushes and charged the largest buck. The does and fawns ran off while the largest buck turned and swung it's antlers at Kaiser. The deer pushed him back a few feet but Kaiser was a quick learner. He snapped at the buck and then ran to the side. As the buck turned to block Kaiser with his antlers, the dog ran underneath him, came up on the other side, and lunged at his exposed neck. There he held on even when the buck started to rear and swing it's head trying to pry it's foe off.

Finally the buck noticed it's fate was inevitable and gave up it's life to the void. Kaiser let go when the body went limp so that he didn't get pinned underneath it. With a satisfied growl, Kaiser again put a leg on his kill and howled his victory so that all near would know of his strength and might. He was wild now, and his inner wolf was slowly breaking free of it's shackles. After he finished howling, Kaiser bowed his head and began devouring his meal.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 08, 2011 10:20 am

Calypso perked her ears to the howl and smiled. "I knew you would love freedom." She whispered happily and picked up a duck. Once more the dog raced into the forest, duck swinging in her jaws. She starts digging a hole furiously, hoping to get all of her food supplies hidden and ready.

"Hmm hum hum hum..." Calypso hummed silently as she dug. Once it was deep enough, she dropped the duck and raced back for another. This time it was a goose and it took a little digging on the side to get it to fit. On one of her mad dashes back, her paw gets caught under a root, tripping her.

Once she was up, and all the dirt was off, she headed back to her pile with a fresh duck, only to discover a young badger was helping itself to her catch. (She is in the forest, were she is burying the stuff) With a snarl, she dropped the duck and leapt. It met her in air and the small fight began. "I can't believe I'm fighting a pancake with fur!" She barked as it hit a tree. the badger seemed to have had enough and left. She continued her work until all of her catch was in its own spot.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 08, 2011 10:49 am

After he finished his meal, Kaiser smiled to himself. Though it was not a kind smile, one that would cause fear to rake down the spine of those who saw it. As was his instinct, he began digging a large hole. After a few minutes he had a hole only 2 ft. deep and 2 ft. wide. He ate nearly all of the buck, for he was a large dog, and only enough meat for a small meal was left. Nontheless it was something and it was his. So he tossed the meat in and pushed the dirt back over it. Then he took off at a run into the woods. He was going to familiarize himself to the place so that he knew exactly where everything was. For the rest of the night he ran over hills, through forest, in streams, through caves, and only stopped to drink. His wounds were burning like a hot rod laying against his skin by the time the sun began appearing over the horizon. At the sight of the sun, his thirst for blood began to rise again. Every morning his master would take him to the pits to fight, it was Kaiser's favorite time of day. I should go back and again claim my title as champion. Then I can leave knowing that I left my mark as a legend. Happy with this solution, Kaiser ran back towards the shed. Along the way he stopped under the canopy of the trees and barked loudly. "Calypso I am returning to the shed. The title of champion is rightfully mine, and I will claim it!" With that he ran off again and climbed under the hole, quickly covering it back up. Then he laid down by the spike, as if he didn't even notice the snapped leather strap.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am

She poked her head through the hole and tilted her head. "How you liking freedom? You can fight, but you can run! And I can't believe you didn't hear the fight between me and Mr. Pancake, I could smell you...." Calypso noticed his wounds and winced. "Don't those hurt?" She left and came back about 2 minutes later with a green plant in her mouth. "It always helped me with pain." She said and dropped it at his feet. "Really helps with the places you can't reach." Her ear hung over her nose when she swung it around.

"I'm gonna skip the fights today." Calypso sighed and slunk into a corner and sat. "I'm confused, are we enemies?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Kaiser was still unsure about this female. He had never gotten to know another dog and when he did it was always before a fight. So he wasn't just about to against years of training just to be ambushed or caught off guard by her. When she dropped the leaf near him he sniffed it then blew on it so that it flew a foot away. "I'm fine." He then sat up and watched her, his eyes slits. "Besides I've had worse and they'll heal within a few days." When she spoke of being enemies he chuckled, a deep rumble in his throat, not a pleasant sound. "Did you think any different?" The female obviously seemed to be yearning for companionship, but he was not one to be kind or caring and simply was not in the mood to butter up his attitude.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 4:19 pm

She stared at him blankly and sighed. "If you want better competition, you better head to California. Mexico isn't the best. You know the way, right? Calypso asked. "If not, I can hook you up. Alice is a great navigator." The dog hoped he wouldn't know the way, because Alice could soften any one up. "Unless you know everything and don't need help."

With a happy whine, she waited for his reply. "And no, I am not going to tell you who Alice is until you agree to come."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next