Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fallen Angel Wonders

Go down

A Fallen Angel Wonders Empty A Fallen Angel Wonders

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

~Violet~
March 29, 2007. Why is this date important you ask? It was the day an innocent life was taken. Whose? Mine. I was murdered on the day of my seventeenth birthday. It was jealousy and greed that brought me into this world and it was jealousy and greed that brought me out. My name is Princess Violetta and I am or rather was the princess of Senra(Made it up). My father is not really my father, my uncle is. My mother is very beautiful and and my uncle was jealous that she loved his younger brother and not him, so he raped her and I was born. As soon as my mother's husband(the king) found out my uncle/father raped my mother he was sentenced to death and killed a week later. Many people thought I was not fit to take the throne since I was not the daughter of the king, including my older half-brother. You see it was my half brother, Liam, and his girlfriend(now wife), Summer, who killed me because they wanted the throne and the only way they could get it would be if I ether stepped down or died. I walk along the beach calmly with my raven-like black wings tucked tightly against my back. My head was down and my short night-black hair shaded my violet eyes. I am wearing my favorite strapless black dress and black fingerless gloves, the same outfit I was killed in. It has been three years since my death, and everybody has probably forgotten me by now.

(Dress looks like this)
http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/1209_entertainment/fallen.jpg

Back to top Go down

A Fallen Angel Wonders Empty Re: A Fallen Angel Wonders

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Zach~
my bloody black wings were folded against my back neatly as i lean against a big rock watching Violet come into view, a sly smirk on my face. i was sent to watch her you see, apparently there where some spirits after her so i was sent to watch her cause i was the best. i watch her come into view better and then looked out at the sea counting down until she would finely see me,my ink back shaggy hair was in my eyes, hiding my dark green eyes. i sighed bored and looked back at her, looked like she was pouting, "hey keep this up and they'll get you for sure" i say to her in a even tone my arms crossed over my chest

(hope you dont mind me adding that someones after her,even if shes a fallen angel XD)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm

(I don't mind Smile )

~Violet~
I stop and look up scowling when I see one of my least favorite people in the world "I can take care of my self. You don't have to babysit me" I spat venomously. I cross my pale white arms over my chest and stand in front of Zach glaring at him as my eyes quickly change from purple to blood red.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm

(cool)

Zach~
i shake my head and make a 'tisk tisk' noise "look if i had my way, i wouldnt be here but seance i am here, your going to listen to me if you want to stay alive" i say in a even tone, as i push of the rock and stand in front of her, i was taller then her by a lot, i look down at her matching the glare with one of my own "look hun, you can get as mad as you want but your stuck with me" i growled out my dark green eyes snapping
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

~Violet~
I snort "Like hell I'm listening to you" I look up at him when he stands infront of me and smirk, my crimson red eyes sparkling mischievously "You wanna bet" I give into flight instinct and soon am a blur in the trees. Harsh wind claw at my cold skin and whip my short black hair back. Zach may be stronger then me but I'm one of the fastest angels there are, not very many people can match me in speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Zach~
i sneered at her then "then its going to be like hell" i growled out then rolled my eyes at the look in her eyes, here we go i thought then shake my head as she jumps up and takes off. i sighed and jump up my wings snapping out as i go after her in a lazy speed. i could find her no matter where she was, how do ya think i found her in the first place, she as my assignment so i knew where she was at all time. wither she liked it or not she was stuck with me. i yawned as my eyes look bored
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 pm

~Violet~
I look behind me and see he's not there then look back in front of me and swerve sharply to the right to avoid hitting a tree. I increase me speed even more so I'm going over 150 mph, easily dodging trees and branches. I rack my brain for a place to go but come up with nothing and just keep flying strait.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Zach~
i grumbled under my breath as she keeps going, she couldnt last long going at the speed she was going. i shake my head as keep flying at my lazy bored pace. knowing where she was is was easy, "she'll stop some time" i mumbled to myself as i fly after her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

~Violet~
I look up and smirk then fly up so I'm above the trees and glid through the air relaxing since I was already miles in front of him. I look around for a town but see nothing but trees in all direction. I sigh wondering what I was going to do, but suddently my breath catches in my throat and my eyes widen in horror when I see five black shapes zipping through the trees under me. Oh no! It's them! I fly higher and increase my speed again, trying to out run them even though I know they can just track me down.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Zach~
i keep flying then tense up feeling that the things were after her and tracking her down now, i grumbled under my breath and pick up speed flying to her faster now, i was one of the few that could keep up with Violet but i wasnt in the mood to chase her down like that before. i dart higher into the sky and see her, i mumbled a couple words under my breath as i pick up speed then fly into her tackling her from the sky, the Black Shadows would find her easier if she was flying, when i tackled her i lock my arms around her waist "move and you will die" i hissed in her ear and i tuck my wings in dropping us both at a fast speed, when we got closer to the ground i snap my wings out and land my arms still locked around her waist
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am

~Violet~
I tence up when someone grabs me, ready to fight for my life but calm down when I realize that it was just Zach. I growl low in my throat and mumble a couple of cuse words under my breath. I know I should be thanking him instead, but my stubborn nature doesn't allow me to. I look up at him after we land and raise my eyebrow smirking "You know you can let go of me anytime you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 am

Zach~
i looked down at her and snorted, then i get this devilish look at leaned down to her ear "you know you love it babe" i mumbled in her ear then chuckled at the shocked yet pissed look she gave me, i let her go and step back "ok now are you going to listen to me or do we have to do this allover again?" i asked crossing my arms over my chest my wings folded against my back again
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 am

~Violet~
I narrow my eyes and look at him cautiously, wondering what he was going to do which quickly turned to a pissed and shocked look, my eyes once again turning blood red. I step away from him and look from him to the forest then back at him and sigh "Fine"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Zach~
i watch her with a amused smirk then nodded "good now lets go" i say in a even tone then start walking into the woods, not looking back to see if she was fallowing or not.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down