Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

{EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die Empty {EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Regan Pescoli was hot.
Not in the sexual sense.
Hot as in mad. As in ready to kill. Hot as in pissed as hell.

The county-issued Jeep's tires slid on the icy road a moment before holding, her hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that the skin was stretched tight over the bones, skin bleached white. Twisting the steering wheel to the side, she got the car back on the road, straightening it out. No one, not one single soul, could get Regan to see red the way her ex-husband, Luke "Lucky" Pescoli could. The bastard.

This time he had crossed the invisable line Regan had drawn and he had avoided until today. At the sheriff's department where she worked, he had called to say that him and his barbie-blonde new wife, Janice, wanted full custody of her daughter, Annie. The daughter she had raised by herself since she was four. The daughter he had walked out on nine years ago. Prick. Regan hit the brake around a tight corner in order to rip the steering wheel around, gunning the engine once more and driving the Jeep forward. Sure, she'd been putting in extra hours lately at the dept, spending nights there looking for a serial killer, no, the serial killer, the first to ever come to this area of Montanna. Ever. The pressed had named him the Star-Crossed Killer, for the star he carved into the bark above his victim's heads. He would shoot out the tires of his victim's vehicle, somehow knowing they were women and alone at the moment as they drove through the country. Once they wrecked, he would "rescue" them, nurture them back to health, gaining their trust, then march the naked into the woods, strap them to a tree, and leave them there to die. God, she'd love to nail his ass. She popped a Tim Mcgraw CD in, realized it was Lucky's, and ejected it immediately, throwing it back behind the seat into the back where it fell onto the floor. There was no way in hell that the bastard could take her kid. The memory of the conversaation on the phone replayed like a bad recording, sticking on right before she had slammed the phone down: "Pack up Claire's stuff, Lucky, I'm coming to get her. I want my daughter, I want my dog, and you are damn well gonna give them to me before I force a bullet through your black heart." She had locked her house and climbed into her Jeep, now on her way to her ex's house. She had driven these roads ever since she could drive, but with the weather worsening, it was just irritating her even more now. She didn't notice the tall trees, their branches weighed down with ice and snow, looking like frozen sentries on the side of the road as she flashed past. The scenes that she usually found so beautiful was merely a barrier between herself and her daughter now.

The sharp crack of a rifle woke the countryside, and immediately Regan ducked down, one hand on the wheel, the other grasping for her sidearm. A blizzard was about to begin and some idiot was taking potshots at her car! *No, not potshots* she realized in horror. *Star-Crossed! This is how he gets his victims!* Fear knifed through her heart as the car swerved wildly, and she pounded the break, trying to regain control. But the car began spinning out of control, and it was all she could do to not bang her head repeatedly into the window. She heard the sound of metal scraping, bending, and the car began to slide downwards. "No..." she groaned as the car began to flip and roll down the steep, tall ravine. Pain exploded in her head and shoulder, and she knew she was hurt as blood oozed from her head. The windshield shattered and she was sprayed with snowflakes and glass fragments. Images of the five women the killer had already taken flashed through her mind, naked, skin blue, eyes glassy and glazed over, expressionless, their skin broken and bruised where the rope was lashed tightly into their bodies, ice and snow incrusted in their hair.

Blam!

The front end of the Jeep smashed into a tree, the imapct jarring Pescoli to her bones, seatbelt locking, grit in her eyes from the air bag's release. Her head smacked into the window and her eyes rolled back in pain, windows shattering around her as the car began to roll again, finally slidding to a stop. SHe let out a loud moan of pain, biting down hard on her lip, pistol still in her hand. Blinking, trying to clear her mind to think past the pain, she reached for her shotgun on the dash, fumbling wildly for the buttom that would release the magnetic lock. Finally she found it, pressing down. She heard the sound of the release, but nothing happened. It was jammed. She swore under her breath, holding her pistol tightly, taking comfort in knowing it was there. "Come on, you prick," she muttered. "I'll be waiting for you."

{Please, if you RP here, make sure your posts (especially the first!) are pretty decent. There will be cussing and sex content in this post.}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

{EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die Empty Re: {EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

i spotted the car crash and went over carefully "you alive?" i asked... i had short blond hair and dark green eyes...
i wore a black t-shirt and jeans... i had stopped my car when i heard a crash..
i eased my way down and saw her breathing.."hey are you alright?" i asked.. my dog named Foxy ran up to me and then seeing the girl jumped up and started licking the wound.. i leaned in and loked at the wound..
"that's really nasty, i should get you to a hospital" i said and then looked to her "hey wake up" i said to her and shook her shoulders... the police hadn't got here yet "hey, Foxy should i call the police?" the black jackrussle whined and i sighed we should ask her right, she might not want to" i said and then loked around.."ok, seriously how can this road be abandonded" i then climbed out the car and looked at it and spotted a dent.."ah, it's that killer again, how annoying i thought we caught him last time, that sucks right girl?" the dog barked and wagged her tail and then went back and licked her wounds again... i kept looking at the car and then went back and carefully removed the gun out of her hand...
i shook her shoulders again "not working?"
i stood up outside the car and sighed.. "what to do, Foxy go get the banages in the car" i said and the dog barked and climbed into my car adn came back with a first aid kit i had trained my dog very well...

ooc- sorry i really can't think of much...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

{EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die Empty Re: {EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE!}Chosen To Die

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 pm

[can I reply or no?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm

{lol, she is awake and the car had rolled off the road into a ravine...}

~Regan
Looking around the car, the front smashed in almost completely to me, I scowled. Wiggling my fingers down to my right side, I pressed the button to unlock the seatbelt. I heard the click but nothing happened. The damn thing was also jammed. Cursing again under my breath, I tried to open the console, but it wouldn't budge. At any second I expected the damned killer to appear out of no where, for it to be the end of me, and kept glancing in the cracked rearview mirror. Trying to beat the airbag out of my face, I found it was to no use, and began to try to wiggle the fingers of my left hand down into my pants where my knife was. The tips of my fingers touched it, and I bit my lip, pushing farther. Yes! My fingers closed around the cool metal, and I began dragging it up my leg and finally out in the open. A shiver ran through my body as snow began falling into the car, the cold flakes freezing on my face. Flicking open the knife, I slashed at the airbag and it began falling back, crumbling in on itself. Then I began to saw at the seatbelt. Normally I would have been able to slash right through it, but I was weak from the crash and the little room I had was cramped. Finally the belt slid back and I reclosed the knife, setting it on my lap just as movement flashed out of the corner of my eye. Immediately I raised the gun, holding it in both hands. Nothing moved. Sure it was only my imagination, I went to put it away, but the bush shook again. I closed my finger around the trigger. A large buck bounded away from the sound, disappearing. Great. Now the killer would know I was awake. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm my nerves, I looked around again. I wasn't wearing my shoulder holster or radio, I hadn't thought I would need them while getting my kid, and they were lost somewhere in the back seat, if they were even still in the car. Swearing once more under my breath, I saw movement from the corner of my eye again, this time from the rearview mirror. I lifted my gun again, looking in the mirror. Nothing. Then it was there again, a quick flash of movement. I twisted in the seat, trying to see behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person step out and almost pulled the trigger. "Come on, you bastard..." I muttered quietly as I dog appeared, and I saw the person was a woman. Well, we had never known if the killer was a man or woman, doesn't mean it wasn't her. I kept the gun up, but didn't see her holding a rifle, or any kind of gun or weapon. Maybe she had dropped them.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 pm

{Go ahead, Patriot, the more the merrier! Who are you gonna post as?

Oh, and the post stays neater if we post in an order, like me, then Jester, then Patriot... Something like that Smile }
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:50 pm

[can i]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 pm

(opps, sorry... and i'm playing a guy called Faolon and like they said the more the merrier and more interesting)

after i had climbed down there i looked to her and asked her again..."seriously answer, are you ok?"
my dog licked the wound on her head.. "good girl foxy" i said adn stroked my dog "do you want a hand to get out?" i asked offering my hand the gun.. "this guy is gettign serious about theese murders, this one is even worse than the last" i riped off some of my shirt and stopped the bleeding..."are you injured anywhere else?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 pm

{I just said yes....

Give me a sec to post back, be right back...}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

[sorry I didn't see your post thnx I will play a girl, if that's okay]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

{I guess so...}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

(ok....)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 pm

[I don't have to if you guys don't want I will go]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm

(i have no problem with who posts here if there are more people it will be interesting, also you shouldn't say that.. cheer up)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

{No no no, post! I like posting with you, and as long as no one gets left behind in the post I like posting with more people!}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 pm

[ok, you just seemed reluctant or something, but it was the way I read it I will post hold on]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm

(no i just like dots.......yay dots!)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm

[hehe]

Justice~

It was a cold day, let alone the ice covered roads and wind. I tab my thumbs to the song on the radio, my hair pulled back in a high pony tail and my long sleeved tucked in shirt folded over my belt that kept my pants high, yet they still covered my boots. I see skid marks on the road, they were large and dark, they were fresh, someone just crashed. My eyebrows furrow curiously as I pull over and get out. The smell of hot rubber and exhaust hit me like a brick wall as I got out and jogged over to the place where the car went down, the marks told me that the car rolled quite a few times and I saw that the car was really beat up, but someone was already at the drivers side "Everythin alright down there?" I sayed, my voice filled sweetly with my accent and broke the frightening silence.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"what do you think, she's injured quiet badly in the head and it looks like it's the serial killer that attacked her" i said to the other girl before my dog stoped licking the wound and said "i;m working on the case of the killer and this is his killing style" i said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

~Regan
My eyes smarted slightly as I saw the man walking over. "Don't even think about coming closer," I snarled, though the sound was so quiet I was unsure if he heard me or not. The dog came up to me, and I could tell that its pack instincts were kicking in as she tried to clean me, the way they would in a pack if a pack member got hurt. I wanted to push her away but didn't think I could, so instead I just stared at the man, eyes hard and wary, ignoring his questions. "Who the hell are you," I growled out, my voice demanding as I tried to wiggle out of the seat, but couldn't. Hearing another person my eyes narrowed as I tried to search for her. Hearing the man's answer my eyes narrowed. "The hell you are, I'm Detective Regan Pescoli, and I've never seen you before at the sheriff's department," I snarled. Then again, he could be one of the FBI agents that the sheriff had said he was calling in to help...

{mind if I play the killer if you guys aren't?}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

[sure]
Justice~
"Hey I'm just trying to help jeez" I said and walk down to the woman slowly, then look at her wounds "If you want I can help stick those nasty cuts, I'm a nurse and have a first aid kit" I said, I knew it was a stupid question, but she was high strung and obviously didn't want some random stranger touching her unless she gave them permission. I look over at the man unsure of him, then down at his dog and raise an eyebrow, what was a man doing out here, with his dog? I shake my head mentally, keep an open mind I told myself and brush my bangs out of my face awkwardly. I shift my weight and look around nervously "There must be some reason she is freaking out, people don't drive around with a shotgun and pistol, or knife because there is a serial killer out there, unless they are paranoid" I said, even though I was pissed that the man snapped at me my southern accent still rung warmly in my voice, sweet as it was it still caried a hint of annoyance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 pm

~Regan
My eyes narrowed at her. "I'll be fine, thanks," I growled, finally managing to wedge my legs out from under, gritting my teeth slightly in determination. My head snapped up as she talked to him as if I weren't hear. "I'm right here, thank you very much, I'm not deaf," I snarled, knocking the rest of the glass out of the window. "Know who the hell are either of you?" I demanded, getting annoyed that I wasn't being answered. My head spun slightly but I set my jaw, deterined to not to go into shock. I looked up at the ridge where the road was, and the hills above it. If neither of these two were the killer, than he was still up there, or on his way down to get me... I shook my head slightly, looking at the two again and studying them closely. I was fairly sure the woman was who she said she was, she didn't look like a killer, but what about the man?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I watch as the woman moves and open my mouth to tell her not to, but decided not to "I am Justice, I was going out to my ranch to take care of the horses when I seen the brake marks and your car, I am not the killer, and I am very willing to help you" I said honestly, but carefully checking my words and watching her almost pass out and without thinking I offer my hand to her.

[sorry I didn't know what to say haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:02 am

"i'm Faolon,a detective working on teh case of a serial killer with a simlair tecnique of killing" i said i wasn't the killer either i was just taking my dog for a walk outside the city...ibackedoff from the car with my jack russle beside me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 am

Justice~

I nod, glancing down at the little dog. My eyes flickered to the tree line and I search for any signs of movement. None. Satisfied for the time being I focus on the woman, curious as to what I should do.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:53 am

( Sheesh, I forgot all about this one. You wanna keep it going? )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next