Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!}

2 posters

Go down

This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Empty This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!}

Post by • Echo Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:57 pm

I walked into the darkened pub, my eyes adjusting to the light easily. Rolling my eyes at the stares I got, I pushed my dark auburn hair behind my ears, walking to the bar. Sliding onto one of the stools, the guy set a bottle of Scotch down in front of me and I pulled a few crumpled dollars out of my pocket, handing it to him with two fingers and taking a drink. Turning around on the stool, I lean against the counter, my eyes skimming over the people in the bar, watching a couple of guys place pool. They noticed me watching and I arched my eyedbrows slightly, lifting my chin in a curt hello before turning away from them with a roll my of my eyes.

{Please, if you do reply, try to be descriptive and post at least a paragraph}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Empty Re: This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!}

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm

{Anyone????}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Empty Re: This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!}

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

(ill post here.)

i walk into the bar and my dogs growled at everyone who passed by me.i sat at a booth and the man said "eva nice to see you here and yourr ummmm wovles."hey jon."i said.he gave me scotch and tiped him 10.and turned in my chair and looked all around me while my wolves were growling at allmost every person who based by me.a guy walked up to me and said "hey babe want to come with me."i gave the single to my dogs and then they growled and walked slowly towards the guy.the guy ran and screamed.they turned back and sat down beside the chair.

eva~ This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Fall_a16

ash~This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Wolf-212

blood~This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Th_cod10

demon~This Girl Is Not Who She Appears To Be... {Experience players, please!} Wolfy12
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down