Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's an eerie Smoke on the water....

2 posters

Go down

There's an eerie Smoke on the water.... Empty There's an eerie Smoke on the water....

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

#Smoke#
I walk through the eerie forest. The tall redwoods staring down on me made me nervous as I step foreward, I regreted every step I took, but I couldn't help it. I was always afraid of stallions. I had heard all my life they were savages that just wanted to mate and that was it. I heard it was painful when they mated with you though, unbearably.... I came here to be proven wrong. I wanted someone to come along, who was charming, sweet, and most of all, cared. I hated that all my brothers, all my crushes, and even my father were frightening with their lust. I shook my head as a tear tears across my smoky grey cheek. I pin my ears, as if to control myself I walk without breaks. I sigh and grit my teeth, I can't believe my father did that. I can't believe he gave me ugly scars, and that he tried to inbreed with me. I finally broke down and lay against a large tree, I look up and cry, my body ripping with heaves of tears. I shake my head and drop my head on a rock, looking infront of me with tear stained eyes and cheeks. I cry further, every tear hurting me, I didn't want to cry over such a horrible thing....I should be stronger than that....

There's an eerie Smoke on the water.... Nov19
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's an eerie Smoke on the water.... Empty Re: There's an eerie Smoke on the water....

Post by Daydreamer Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

*Jonathan*

Jonathan troted through the forest his ears pricked at every sound, he had just been kicked out of his herd a while ago because his father thought he might be a challenge to him. Jon didn't care, he gave a small buck out of sure joy. He was happy without a herd for now, yes he did want a mate but when the time comes he would find that special young mare to start his journey with. His powerful muscles had no sweat marks on them as he kept troting his tail and head high. He slowed down when he started to hear faint crying, his ears pricked. He would never let anything be in distress and not try to help it. He sped up and started to hear the crying grow louder. He entered a clearing, and there he saw the most beautiful white mare he had ever laid eyes on. He knew the crying came from her fragile body. He lowered his ears and head not wanting to scare away the gorgeus creature, he took a step towards her "hey, are you alright" he said softly and caring.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

There's an eerie Smoke on the water.... Empty Re: There's an eerie Smoke on the water....

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Smoke~
My heart jumped and I look back quickly, whirling around to see him I pin my ears nervously "I-Im fine" I stuttered. My voice was weak and sorrow filled. I raise my tail in the arabian fashion and catch his scent. I raise my nose high, checking for his herd scent with my dramatically curved nose. I perk my ears up and look at him quickly "You don't have a herd." I said and watch him with strong curiousity. I then admired his body, strong and handsome. He was goreous! I shake my head mentally. I can't keep falling for every guy I see...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

*Jonathan*

Jonathan could see that the mare was slightly frightened so he lowered his head and took a step back to show her he wasn't going to do anything, he cocked his magnificent head and raised it when she mentioned his herd "yes, my father kicked me out and i've been alone since" he said properly and slowly he looked at her again gosh she's a beauty he shook his head and flicked his tail and smiled "I'm Jonathan, and im also pleased to meet you" he said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I see him step back and perk my ears up high at his politness. I nod, understanding why his father kicked him out "Oh" I said, my voice soft and barely audible. I smile when he introduces himself "I'm Smoke, I am pleased to meet you as well" I said and chuckle quietly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 am

Jonathan smiled "smoke...it suites you" he says "what about you, where is your herd, or are you all alone, as i am" he asked her, getting more curious about the gorgeus(sp?) mare
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 pm

I smile small and sigh "I ran away" I said and lower my head. I pin my ears at the thought and look up at him again "But I don't really want to talk about that" I said and step closer "Do you, I don't know, want to travel together or hang out or something?" I asked, it sounded stupid but It worked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 pm

(hey would you mind maybe replying to one of my posts? its ok if not Wink

Jonathan nodded and understood not pushing it to ask her why. He pricked his ears at her words "of course i do, i'd love to have the company of a sweet mare like you" he said smiling and flicked his tail "i haven't really been living anywhere so traveling is good for me, till i find the perfect homeland" he said quickly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm

[sure np where is it?]

I hear him and flash a big smile, "Great I love being around other horses, I just haven't run into any except you" I said, shuffling my feet happily "So where should we go? North, South, East, West, there are tons of ways..." I said babbling on. I chuckle "Sorry, I'm just excited."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

(YAY! lol its at the auction house thingy)

Jonathan smiled and chuckled as she went on and babbled he shook his mane "we can go where-ever" he said and smiled "i love seeing new places" he said

(lol yay traveling LETS GO TO ALL THE LANDS LOL! ..jokes haha yah nother hyper moment Razz
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 pm

[haha ahhh I missed you and your hyper-ness : D ]

I smile big "Alrighty then lets just go where ever" I said and turn around, looking back at him so he would follow.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm

(aww why thank you! AND I MISSED YOU TOO! EVERYTHING BOUT YOU!!!!!! LOL~! bounce bounce )

Jonathan chuckled and half-reared happily before bounding up behind Smoke
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I step to the side out of sheer instinct and then walk forward. I giggle at him and shake my mane happily.

[np, I replyed though it took forever, I still have to make a bio though]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:27 pm

(no probs right now im drowning in post that i have to reply to Razz )

Jonathan chuckled as they started to leave Redwood forest he kicked up his heeles playfully tugging lightly on Smoke's mane
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 pm

[lolz]

I smile and trot ahead, then turn around and trot back, tugging on his forelock as well.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Jonathan cantered slowly in front of her as they headed towards Rainbow Meadow he craned his neck and looked at Smoke, her, proud Arabian head high and her tail flowing behind her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:37 pm

I walk gracefully with long slender legs. I hold my head and tail high as I do so. I glance over at Jonathan and admire his strong and toned muscles. I shake my head mentally and look foreward at the beautiful meadow ahead.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm

(i'll start new topic there Smile

Jonathan stops and smiles "well we're somewhere." he says nd shrugs "i've heard horses talk about it i thinks its calld Rainbow Meadow or something like that" he says
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm

[kk]

I nod and look over at him "Its beautiful" I said and smiled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down