Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eerie... (PG-13-R CLOSED)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eerie... (PG-13-R CLOSED) Empty Eerie... (PG-13-R CLOSED)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 am

The forest was oddly quiet that morning. It was like all the birds had taken flight and abandoned their duties of waking up the other creatures with their morning songs. As a matter of fact, there seemed to be no other creatures wandering about like there usually was. It was silent and still, like the calm before a prairie storm, the eerie silence made the world seem as if time had disappeared completely.

Kota stood at the entrance to his little lair and gazed about at the surrounding forest. His cave was built into the side of a small mountain near the river and sat a few yards above the hill side. He enjoyed the climb it took up the rock path to get to the hole and it kept danger from down below away. At the bottom of the slope was the thick forest he called home. For years he had wandered the vast expanse of trees, marking his territory and taking claim to sections for a future pack.

The sun moved out from behind a cloud and lit up the mouth of the cave where Kota stood and warmed him with its light. Its bright beams danced through his silky rust-colored pelt and illuminated the bright shades of red and brown. He blinked his emerald eyes against the light and half smiled as he felt the warmth. He yipped once and launched himself down the side of the mountain and loped into the forest. It didn't occur to him that he was alone or that the forest was awkwardly silent, he was intent on enjoying his day and being happy.
As he ran, muscles bunching and relaxing with each stride, he kept an eye out for any game or threats. Kota assumed something important was going on amongst the other creatures and ignored the fact that he was getting a creepy feeling crawling up his spine. He veered off to the right and came to an opening in the trees. He, like a puppy, bounded through the opening and tumbled into an open field. He just laid on his side, half sitting up and panting, stared around him at the openness. He love having the whole place to himself, but sometimes felt rather lonely.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Eerie... (PG-13-R CLOSED) Empty Re: Eerie... (PG-13-R CLOSED)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 am

Layla was a beautiful fae. She dashed through the woods for not too long before bumping into a male. She snarled. "What has gotten into you!? Your half dead!" She snarled, hackles raised. Layla was not one many would like to piss off, for she was a skilled fighter and had much experience. "Well?" Layla growled a question, beautiful blue eyes glistening as the wind blew her fur back, as well as the feathers pierced in her right ear. Layla stomped a paw, her tail lashing angrily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 am

Kota hadn't heard the other wolf approach him from behind. He jumped up and whipped around to face his attacker. "Hey!" he growled back, laying his ears back and half snarling at her. He wasn't about hurting females, but this one came onto him. "Do I look half dead?" he snarled at her and crouched down, prepared to ward off any possible attack she bestowed upon him. The thought of hurting a female, let alone a beautiful one, was a sickening thought and he hoped would never have to lay a paw on her in a threatening manner.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 am

"You look less than that." Layla sneered, leaping on the male, pinning him down with great strength. Her mesmerizing blue eyes blazed angrily as she sank her claws in his shoulders. "Listen here. I'm not someone you'd want to toy with." She warned.

(Sorry so short. Not much to say. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Kota let out the breath he didnt realize he was holding when she knocked him down, flat on his back. He ignored the stabbing pain in his shoulders from her claws as he glared up at her, his emerald eyes blazing with anger and annoyance. "Listen lady, your the one who came up out of no where, messing with me." he growled as he shoved her off and stood back, his fur bristling. "Just go back to your pack and leave me be." he added as his ears swiveled about his large head.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:47 pm

"If you think I'm going to crawl back to the ones that tried to murder me, then you're terribly mistaken." She growled, hiding the forming tears in her eyes. "My former mate tried to murder me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

This caught Kota off guard and he turned to look at her. He tried not to notice the tears forming along the rims of her crystal blue eyes. They reminded him of sparking sapphires in pool of water. "What do you mean?" he asked softly, allowing his fur to settle but kept his guard up in case she became crazy again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Layla sighed. "A couple months back, my mate tried to murder me. He tricked me into believing he was a nice guy. That bastard." She snarled, her sapphire aqua eyes glistening with hatred.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Kota sat back and watched her a moment, "How long were you with him?" he asked and wondered why he would have treated her that way. Most wolf around her ran with tightly knit packs with close members and small numbers. She must not have been from these parts. Surely he would seen her before or smelled her scent...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm

"6 months. He told me I was beautiful, but that player lied!" She replied, her beautiful sapphire eyes twinkling. Layla glanced over at the male. "My name's Layla by the way."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Kota shrugged his shoulders, "Seems like you were delt a bad hand." he said and shook his head. "Im Kota, nice to meet you Layla."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Layla shrugged. "You to." She replied, meeting his maze for a moment. Layla was not just a fae. She was complicated, and had a temper that others were terrified of.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Kota nodded his head and stood up. He bent forward from the waist and got into the "downward dog" position to stretch. He yawned and whimpered as he came forward and stretched his back. His tail pointed as he his back claws dug into the moist ground as he came up again. He shook out his rusty colored pelt and gazed at her. "So.. what are your plans from here?" he asked her and turned his head to lick at his shoulder for a second.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm

"To forever live my life with hatred towards my former mate, and maybe find a new one. If someone can be worthy enough." She replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 am

Kota chuckled and shook his head. He turned away from her to look towards the forest and said over his shoulder, "Sounds like a pretty boring life. You should let go of the past and move on." He said and chuckled again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 am

"Whatever." Layla growled her answer, lapping up water from a stream. Layla yawned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am

Kota turned back around to watch her wonder away to find a stream close by. He grunted and snorted, watching her quench her thirst. Seeing her drink made him realize he was actually pretty hungry. He shouted over to her, "If your ever lonely, my cave atop that mountain over yonder!" He jerked his head in the direction it was. Giving her one last glance, he loped into the forest to hunt.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:33 am

Layla rolled her eyes. But after a little while she also felt hungry, and went to hunt. There stood a bull elk. Her mouth watered, and with a swift move, she leaped on its back and clawed out its wind pipe. "Dinner." She grumbled to herself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 am

Kota spotted a lone buck near a stream towards the middle of the forest. He waited until it had its back turned to him and prepared to lunge at it. With stealth and skill, Kota jumped through the air and landed swiftly on its back. He dug his claws into him and growled as he avoided the antlers. He reached around its neck and sank his teeth into the buck's throat. The two went down and Kota gracefully dismounted. "yum.." he moaned as he began to feast, thinking about Layla.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:59 am

Layla had finished her feast, and decided to go find Kota. He was the only brute she had met that was somewhat polite. Soon, she found him. "Hey, Kota." She greeted, padding up to him.

(I'd appreciate it if Kota fell for her first. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:21 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

(did you get my pm?)

Kota glanced up from his meal to see Laya coming through the trees. "Oh hey." He said as he licked his bloody chops and sat back on his hunches. "Did you find a decent kill?" he asked as he glanced as his half eaten buck.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 am

"Yeah I got a bull elk." She replied, laying down with a full belly. Layla's eyes glistened like the Mexican ocean but filled with sapphires as she watched the rain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

(its raining?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Yeah it started raining when she went to hunt. Forgot to write it down! XD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next