Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed) Empty They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed)

Post by BayMickey Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Blood-stained paws padding against the hot concrete of the ghost town in the middle of the wolves. No wolf dared to go here, so Trigger did. H elived in the saloon, behind the bar. Anyway, Trigger, a wolf-dog mutt, was walking back into 'his' huntiong grounds for lunch, when the same smell of a fae crept into his nose. He didn't think anything of it. She was a wolf....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed) Empty Re: They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:34 pm

The silent strong, ghostly sounding wind whistled into Eclipse's ears. She was one of the 2 wolves that stayed here for she knew the other wolf. He was weird-looking wolf though. Like any wolf I saw before. Crouching down, she peered behind a barrel to see him. She saw him sniffing at the air and gasped. He'd proabably caught her scent! She forgot to remember which way she was supposed to be, oppisite of the wind. Eclipse turned and started to leave, crawling slowly. Very slowly and looking back to see if he saw her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed) Empty Re: They Don't Really Care About Us. (Closed)

Post by BayMickey Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Trigger chuckled and walked off, going to hunt. He brought back a buck, took his sharte and left 'her' share out as he always did. He went back into his den and cleaned himself, getting a old bottle of dead whiskey and breaking it into a make-do bowl and drinking it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:29 pm

The black wolf's orbs rested on the peice of kill he left. Walking over, she bent down and started to eat. She guessed he knew she was there. She smiled the delious taste filling her mouth. Getting up, licking her chops, she walked to him. "Thank you." she said and bowed respectily. "Let me inrtduce myself, I am Eclipse."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Trigger jumped at the sound of a voice. "U-um, hel-lo. Nic-cce to meet yo-ou. His voice stutered, still shaken from the fright. "I'm Trigger...."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Eclipse looked at him,amusment in her silver yellow orbs. She walked to him, licking his ear in a family matter. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Nice name by the way." she added and looked around. "So I see we live in the same abounded city... pretty unquie huh?" she asked, turning back to him, waiting for his reply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Trigger didn't answer he wasn't supposed to talk back at home, so he didn't here. He nodded his head and shied away. Trigger knew she hadn't noticed yet, but she would soon.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Eclipse looked, eyes worried. "What's wrong?" she asked, cocking her head staring at him. What was wrong with him... he was weird. Did he want her around? Should she leave? No... she wanted a good answer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Trigger sighed and dropped his shoulders. "I'm, not, supposed to be talking to you, really. Don't you have a pack? A father? A brute? I'm not a wolf. I'm a mutt."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Eclipse looked and him and sadly shook her head. "No. I have none of those things." she muttered
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Trigger looked down at his scabbed paws. "Oh. me neither. I can't. And will never." He looked over his shoulder at the fae. "You should go."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Eclipse walked to him and gently nuzzled his shoulder. "You will be fine." she murmured
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Trigger laughed and slipped away from the obviously young and foolish fae. "No. I'm fine now." He jumped over the counter and into the darkness outside, his coat blending in, though it was not black. Trigger stepped on a broken bottle, making his paw bleed, leaving a small trail of blood behind him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down