Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R) Empty The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Kyrin lifted her head from the stream, glancing around. More twigs snapped. She started to back away, prepping herself to run. "Shit, shit shit shit..." The mare whispered under her breath. What came from the brush surprised her. Two foals, bouncing and squealing with delight raced past her, followed by a laughing stallion. She smiled, watching them disappear as quickly as they had come. Kyrin crossed the stream, the cold water causing her to shiver, but she didn't mind. It always paid to be cautious, but Kyric wondered if she was having problems. "Getting all worked up about a couple of harmless horses." She shook her head, chuckling to herself.

Thorns tugged at her coat, but she paid them no mind. All she wanted was a shelter for the night. The sun was setting rapidly, and the mare could hardly see the path in front of her. A clearing was just up ahead, and Kyrin broke into a trot. The grass was tall, brushing against her legs and causing her to buck with a foalish squeal. Why not? There wasn't anyone here. She could afford to break the sassy mare aura she gave off.

With a snort, Kyrin lowered her head, eyes closed as she prepared to sleep for the night.

(Bleh, that was terrible.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R) Empty Re: The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 pm

(It's fine.)

Darkheart

I sensed a mare as I traveled closer and closer to the clearing. Finally I was at the edge of the clearing and staring out at a beautiful brown paint mare. As I watched she bucked and let out a squeal. The horn atop my head began to glow dimly as my eyes ran over the mare's body, my gaze lingering on her rump.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R) Empty Re: The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Kyrin snapped her head up, listening to the wind in the trees. Maybe this clearing wasn't the best place to sleep. Slowly, she stepped into the trees, flicking her tail. Something wasn't right. Kyrin turned her head, and her eyes widened. Was she hallucinating? There was something there, but she couldn't be sure what. Whatever it was, Kyrin booked it, following the trail and trying not to trip.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Darkheart

I stayed completely as the mare looked straight at me, fearing she had spotted me. When she turned away and started to walk down the path I followed, moving quietly in spite of my large feathered hooves and long black horn.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Kyrin started to trot, glancing nervously behind her now and then. She was scared, there was no doubt about it. Kyrin turned, following the game trail with a quickening pace. Her delicate frame moved easily through the underbrush, "Crap crap crap..." She chanted quietly, eyes darting from side to side.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Darkheart

I kept following her, matching her quickening pace.

(Sss.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Kyrin started to run, feeling branches whip her face. She tripped, and rolled several times before slamming into a fallen tree. "God dammit that hurt!" Kyrin cursed, struggling to get to her hooves.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Darkheart

When she started to run I ran after her. When she slammed into the tree I walked out of the cover of the trees and stood over her as she tried to get up. "Hi. I'm Darkheart." I said in my manly, smooth voice, my head filled with thoughts of forcing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Kyrin froze, eyes slowing trailing up until she met the stallion's. "Kyrin. Why have you been following me?" She looked at the horn on his forehead, and tried not to act shocked.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Darkheart

I smiled slightly and said, "Why was I following you? Well, I was intrigued by your beauty." My red eyes bore into her blue ones as my tool threatened to come out but I wouldn't let it. I couldn't let my intentions be known to her... At least not yet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:39 pm

"Ha ha..." She muttered dully, standing. "Sorry to break it to you, but this isn't some fairy tale, there aren't any noble stallions that follow mares for that reason alone." Kyrin flicked an ear at him, and backed away for several feet before turning. "Go stalk another mare."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 pm

(Is it alright if I have him force her now?)

Darkheart

"Oh really?" I replied, trying to stall her. I still had yet to make my move. When she turned away from me I knew it was a perfect opportunity to pounce on her but I hesitated. Should I wait and let her gain trust in me then attack or just go right ahead and force her?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

(Sure)

Kyrin rolled her eyes, and turned her head to look at him. "Yes, really. I've met my fair share of stallions like you, minus the horn, but I know what they wanted. You are no different." Shaking her head, Kyrin continued, tail flicking angrily.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 pm

(Okay.)

Darkheart

I made my choice and the moment she turned her head back around I darted towards her and mounted her, my tool out. As I started to search for her hole I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "If you cooperate I will make this enjoyable. But if you don't I will make this so painful you won't be able to stand up for a few hours. Make the smart choice and cooperate."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Kyrin knew it was going to happen. And she was stupid enough to let it. "I don't cooperate!" She threw her head back into his, wincing as it collided. The mare tried to step forward, but just keeping his weight was difficult enough.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Darkheart

I ignored her struggling and soon found her hole, thrusting roughly into it. I started to thrust into her, moaning at how tight she was, gong rough and fast. My large feathered front hooves would occasionally hit her sides as I struggled to thrust ever deeper into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Kyrin cried out in pain, hanging her head and splaying her legs. She tried to move forward, but a combination of pain and the weight on her back stopped her. Kyrin groaned out in pain.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Darkheart

I groaned at the effort it was taking to thrust my fairly large tool into her fairly small hole. So I upped the roughness and fastness I was going at, aiming for her g-spot.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:21 pm

"How is any mare supposed to enjoy this?" Kyrin hissed, trying to stay focused on the pain instead of the pleasure that was breaking through. She felt him going near somewhere she didn't want him, and bit back a moan.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Darkheart

I finally hit her g-spot and almost automatically my thrusting got easier. I began to pound rougher and faster into her g-spot, moaning with pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Kyrin shook her head, biting her tongue. She wouldn't let him know it felt good. She wouldn't. The mare gently pushed back against him, feeling some relief. "I... hate.... you..." Kyrin choked out.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Darkheart

"I know, baby. I know." I gasped out, my thrusting still getting more rougher and faster than it already was. My tool was starting to swell so I knew I would be releasing my seeds soon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Kyrin let go. She moaned out in pleasure, and pushed roughly back against him. Somewhere inside told her it was wrong, but her senses were dulled. Kyrin gasped, her breath short and harsh.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Darkheart

I smiled, seeing that she had finally given into me. I kept thrusting at the same roughness and fastness I had kept up for awhile. I even kept thrusting while I was releasing my seeds, my tail beginning to move up and down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Kyrin felt a release, and her legs shook. She collapsed beneath him, and felt his tool slide out of her. "Bitch." Kyrin muttered, resting her head on the ground.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next