Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Drakheart

I felt my tool slide out of her and I backed up. I sheathed my tool as I walked to her front. When I was standing in front of her I said, "Now you have to come with me."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things Stallions Care About (Reserved, R)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Kryin caught her breath, and looked up at him. She felt renewed energy, and scrambled to her feet. "No! You already forced me, now I have the foal of a bastard, and I will not come with you!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Darkheart

"That is why you must come with me. You are pregnant with the foal of unicorn. And if I am not present during the birth you and the foal will die. Trust me. I've seen it happen before." I explained, watching her carefully for signs that she would try to bolt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh, that would be a real shame, now wouldn't it?" Kyrin snarled, trying her hardest to seem intimidating. "Since when do you care if the mare dies or not?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Darkheart

I sighed then said, "I know most Forcers don't care about the mare but I was raised differently. I was taught to take care of the mare after I Force her. And, if she wishes to stay with me after the foal is born, protect her with my life for as long as she is with me. I owe the mare that much." I watched her face for a reaction, knowing what I was telling her would probably be a shock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:22 pm

"No. The minute the foal is born we are leaving you. I will not have her or him raised around a monster." Kyrin snapped, backing away. "I can defend my foal against anything. And I won't need your protection. Neither of us will. I'll find a good, dependable stallion who will love me and the foal, even if its father was a bastard."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Darkheart

"I am fine with that. At least stay with me until the foal is born. Then you can be on your way. I promise I will not stop you." I pleaded with her, knowing what would happen to her and the foal if I wasn't with her when the foal was born.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh really? I thought you would like to join me in 9 months or so?" She growled, whipping her head around to look behind her. "I don't want to stay with you. I don't even want to look at you!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 am

Darkheart

"Just come with me!" I pleaded, growing impatient with this mare.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 pm

"Why should I? It isn't like there aren't more unicorns out there. I have 9 months to find one." Kyrin snapped, but hesitantly joined him.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 am

Darkheart

I watched as she approached me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2