Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a Drink? (R) Open

Go down

Care for a Drink? (R) Open Empty Care for a Drink? (R) Open

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

"No! Please!"
"But i must, i cannot help it. But i promise you will feeling nothing."

With one final ruthless smile, i took hold of her face between my slender pale hands. I cupped her chubby cheeks, feeling the meaty flesh beneath my cold skin, gazed mercilessly into her terror filled eyes and dove. When it was all over, the young woman lay in a crumpled heap at my toes.
The sun rose higher and higher into the clear blue sky over Manhatten. It glinted off the towering skyscrapers, so appropriatly named. They seemed to tower above all the smaller apartment buildings and stab the sky. The city seemed like a jungle. All of the small business who started out first, strong and healthy were all shoved down by the ever growing skyscrapers. Now, it seemed like the small stores faught for sunlight. Hidden deep within the depths of the dirty city was an old under ground bank. In the 20s' it was once used to hide liquor and valuable jewels from the Mafia and such, now its just an abandoned hidding place for the cities less fortunate.
"Get out!" I screamed as the vault door swung open and a heavenly face peered in. "But master, i only bring thee a glass of..." It said softly before i cut it off. "I do not care, just leave!" The cherubic critter silently shut the door behind it. I heard it set down the frail glass outside it and vanished. Creeping to the closed door, i cracked it open and snatched the fine glass of crimson liquid. It slammed shut behind me. With a grunt, i glidded back over to the lounge and flung myself upon it, my lavish skirts billowing around me. I flattened them with a smooth, milky colored hand and tugged at a stray string. It gave way easily.
"I need to get out.." i hissed softly but harshly and stood up abruptly. "But the damned sun is shining!" i cried and slumped back down. "Tonight i shall go and hunt.."

Last edited by £€0NA'$ ¥€AR on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Care for a Drink? (R) Open Empty Re: Care for a Drink? (R) Open

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

(Can I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Let me give the thread a few days and ill get back to you okay Smile Im trying to expand with other players Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down