Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed post.

2 posters

Go down

Closed post. Empty Closed post.

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Baylee pulled the pink beanie hat over her head a little bit more, hiding her bare forehead. She looked across the street, seeing no cars, and crossed the street to the woman's hospital parking lot. Baylee found her car, and unlocked. Whiled climbing inside of it, a nurse ran towards her.

"Miss Baylee?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, that's me."

"You forgot this."

"Oh, um, here. I'll take it."

The nurse handed her a hot pink gift bag. Baylee looked at it and rolled her eyes. The nurse laughed and walked off, towards the hospital.

"He needs to get a life."

Baylee climbed in, turning the key in the ignition, and pulled the photo frame out the bag, seeing a picture of her with full-length blonde hair, with her ex-boyfriend.

"Did he have to get me this one? Really?"

Tears started down her face, and the young woman threw the picture under the passenger seat, letting the cool rain flow onto her car's windshield, almost compatible with her tears.

Last edited by BayMickey on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Closed post. Empty Re: Closed post.

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm

When Ryan walked out of the hospital he groaned seeing that it as raining. Shaking his head he started out in the rain in a jog to his truck shaggy brown hair already clinging to his forehead. Getting to his truck Ryan was about to get in but stopped seeing a girl in the car next to him. What was she doing? It looked like she was crying, leaning down he knocked on the window hair plastered to his forehead almost hiding his dark green eyes. "Are you alright miss?" He asked through the glass.

Blah sorry it was bad and that it took me so long)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Baylee jumped when someone knocked on her window. She wiped the mascara from under her eyes.
"Um, I'm fine. Thanks."

She looked to see whom the masculine voice came from. Baylee noticed it was a soaking guy.

"Do you need a ride?"

Baylee pulled down her hat once more, hiding the blonde fuzz of hair on her head. She glanced towards the clock, only 1:30.

(Oh no, it's fine.)

Baylee~
Closed post. 156_view

(Less hair.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Leaning down to see through the window better Ryan saw the girl in the seat wipe mascara from under her eyes and tell him she was fine. "Are you sure miss?" He asked clearing concerned for this strange girl. HE shook his head sending water everywhere not that it matter "No ma'am my trucks right behind me, we parked side by side" He explained watching her pull her hat more over her head. It was still around lunch time soo. "Hey wanna get a bite to eat? I know this great burger place" He offered wanting to help this girl out and to find out why she ha been crying.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Baylee nodded. "That would be really great." She smiled up at the unknown guy. "Thanks." She smiled a bit, starting her car. "Where is it, if I may ask?" She reached in the backseat. "And take this, while you're at. It looks like you'll need it." Baylee laughed a little bit at her joke, enjoying talking to another person her age. She hadn't been to school in a while, so she hadn't seen any of her friends, well, her ex-friends. They never came to see her. Ever.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down