Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance, dont let the name fool you....

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... Empty Romance, dont let the name fool you....

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Romance: I stop when I reach the meadow, there were horses everywhere....So this is where all the forcers were.... Maybe they would come for me. I didn't care about getting pregnant, and I didn't care if people called me a slut, People don't bug me. I flick my tail and smirk, looking at all the bad boys I knew they weren't true ones, but I suddenly seen a stallion, gazing at all the mares, picking and choosing, he was definately bad boy. I smirk and watch him nonchalantly, I was perfect since they never saw me watching. I wait for him to make his move....

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... Canadian-horse
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... Empty Re: Romance, dont let the name fool you....

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm

(This is going to be L'ail brother ;D Making him now)
I watched all of the mares toss their tails and wave them in the faces of the stallions. I saw two such couplings and I saw one couple going at it like rabbits. I smirked as I watched and smelled. I saw one mare watching- she was beautiful and smelled better than all the others. My tan head raised and I looked her in the eye- If she looked back- I knew she would be the one.
My Grey boots led to my hooves that were stamping impatiently for my turn to mate. Muzzle was sniffing fervently.

Back to top Go down

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... Empty Re: Romance, dont let the name fool you....

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

I chuckle silently to myself as he watches all the rest, suddenly he turns my way and I lower my head calmly, my many blowing freely and my tail wrapping around my slender yet powerful legs. I act fairly normal, though it was hard for me. I raise my head and look around casually, acting as though any other and my gaze lands on him, his strong muscles bulging as he tenses with excitement. I feel laughter bubbling up, but push roughly against it and a small lingering smile tugs at my lips. I wait for his move once again, I never moved first, since I wasn't desperate.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I wouldn't call myself desperate. Desperate where the horses you would hump anything- even other stallions and then get their asses handed to them. But I sure did enjoy a good time.
She caught my gaze and it was as good as an invitation. I started walking- limbs limbering up for what was going to happen. I smiled as I saw her look around casually. She was a beauty- Sexy. Poised. and I bet she was a freak in the field. With my banner help high I walked to her side of the meadow.
"Hello. Couldn't help but see you all by your lonesome self. Mind if I keep ya company?" I asked, adding my usual pinch of sultry, sexy, and, happy self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I watch him approach, he was sexy, I had to give him that.... I grin enticingly and watch him, listening to his strong and handsome voice "As long as you agree with mischief " I said, though I wouldn't call it mischief....

[sorry idk what to say yet haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

My brows rose and I smiled if at all bigger. I looked over my shoulder to see just about every couple trailing off or 'making babies' right in the middle of the open field. I saw asmerlda who was being truly and utterly fucked by one of my buds- Tanty.
If I was alone I would probably have watched just because when ever they did it- it was almost always hot.
"As long as we can take that mischief just a little ways in. Don't want it to be public- eh?" I said, walking a little past her into the trees and waited for her with my head turned back. My whole body stood in a beckoning position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I raise my brow at him, I didn't follow. They always were so damn cocky "Sorry sugar you haven't won quite yet" I said, it was so hard not to follow him into those woods, I knew he was good, no, great when he got into the mood. I flick my tail casually and smirk devilishly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

"What'ch think we're gonna be doing?" I asked, almost innocently. My smirk still there.
"Just don't think it's proper to be watching others do the deed. If ya know what I mean." I smiled and turned back towards her.
(Blagh so short!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I chuckle at him, my laugh was warm and threatening like medusa's I brush against him slightly and nose his back leg "Am I making you nervous? Stage fright eh?" I teased, it was always a turn on for stallions, well, I thought though they were always turned on right as they saw me.
[haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"Never had stage fright before- but I'm a little more of a private person- if ya know what I mean." I said, smiling as she nosed my leg. It turned me on like never before. "We can stay here if you want. I much prefer away from others." Looking pointedly at the couple who where making love in a rather unconventional way. I smirked as I waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 pm

"Well alright then big boy, I musn't waste your time" I said, rolling my eyes at him and bumping his stomach with my nose and pulling back out, watchin him with my beautiful eyes. They were mysterious and taunting
[short and I feel like I'm doing the same as the other post lmao]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

"Then lets get going shall we?" I asked, starting to walk away but keeping a watchful eye on her. She was a very elusive femme. It did turn me on, and I was glad this wasn't just a one night stand- it was turning into something fun... maybe some other time too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I smirk and laugh quietly at him "Think Imma un from ye eh?" I said with a cocky voice. I shake my head and bump him, my body telling him I was ready but my voice and face were emotionless, my way of saying it, most mares just said the normal, do it with me, and they call me a slut, sheesh.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I smirked- realizing she wasn't going to go into the peacefully, quite and secluded forest. Well then I guess I was just gonna have to do it here.
"Naw, I don't think you'd run. But then again... I better not let you."
I moved to her backside and started tracking my muzzle down her side as I walked to her rump. I could feel my cold nose leaving goosebumps. Then I nipped her tail- asking for entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"I would've followed you" I said in a sexy tone, laughter creeping along the rooftops of the words. I move my tail and brace myself, he was big, but so was I. I feel myself tense out of excitement, knowing he was going to be good, huh, maybe even the best I've had.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

"Without a doubt." I said with a smirk- thinking for some reason that those two lines had been used together in some book humans called Twilight.
Then I mounted her and thrusted in. I didn't start pounding yet- but let myself be squeezed. Then I started into a fast rhythm knowing without a doubt she could handle it. I flicked my tail whipping her in the sides and moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I feel him enter roughly, letting a loud and taunting moan escape from my vocals. I had done this before, but he was by far the best, and he had just started... I tremble at the though and push back into him, as his tool goes farther in I lift my head and bite my lip in pure pleasure.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 pm

She was tight, wet, and warm. I couldn't ask for anything else for any of the 'bitches' I fucked. The way she clenched and unclenched my tool made it elongate faster than ever before- and before long I was pounding her and hitting her wall. Moaning and groaning- because she was so good. I was so far in- also that when I moved in and out the wet sounds it made let me release my precum. I knew I could go a few rounds- but this was the fastest my first had ever come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 am

I close my eyes tight as I move with his body. He was large and felt good. I never felt anything this good when it came to mating. I moan quietly again, feeling when he releases into me I pin my ears, but not in any attitude. I groan and push into him again, spreading my legs to give him more access.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

I cam into her- fast and shivered afterwards. It was a moment of pure bliss- and then I was at it again. Moaning and groaning- snorting and throwing my head as I thrust hard into her. Her spread legs did give me more access- and I was able to get into a fast paced rythhm of thrust, pull, thrust, pull, over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm

I moan loudly and push far back into him, he couldn't go any farther so I just pulled forward again, then back. It sent shivers down my back of pleasure and I groan quietly. I spread my legs even wider and close my eyes, focasing on enjoying the feeling of him ramming into me, over and over, I never got enough of it...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 pm

As she pulled forward- I pulled back. Then, when she thrust back I thrust forward. the colliding impacts sent waves of pleasure down my back and I came immediately. Then again- right after another round of ram-bamb. I groaned in pleasure- then screamed as I set up an even faster rhythm of thrusts.
Which made the sounds of our parts hitting even more wet than before. And with ears pinned back I thrust harder and more determined to ride her till she came at least four more times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

I moan and squeeze him, it felt soo good when I did. I moan loudly and my breath quickens "That all you got ?" I asked in between breaths.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

I smirked- "Not even close."
With that I pound her hard and with no restraint. By the second thrust there was blood mixing with my cum and her juice. I snorted and kkept it up- hitting her and making her moan with pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

I breathe in harshly and moan loudly. Shivers crawled down my spine and I close my eyes, letting him doing all the work.
[jeez I cannot think right now!]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next