Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance, dont let the name fool you....

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Romance, dont let the name fool you....

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

The cum pouring out of her was tinted red- and it drove him into a frenzi- almost blood lust. He jammed and rammed, and fucked and rubbed- it was all great!

(I know!)

Back to top Go down

Romance, dont let the name fool you.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Romance, dont let the name fool you....

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

[haha]
I moan and ignore the pain. His warm cock throbbed inside me and I push up into him farther, his balls up against my ass as I do so. I almost yell out in pleasure and stomp my hoof. I always hated that you couldn't get more pleasure out of sex.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I just continued the pace- stepping it up and down to heighten the experience.
Then I stopped right in her ass- balls against pussy and cock lodged inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I feel him stop and moan as I feel him inside me. I toss my mane and look back at him, why did he stop? His legs had rubbed my fur so it sweated crazily. My body shakes with pleasure and I slow my breath "What?" I asked him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I smiled before thrusting and exploding in her. I pulled out halfway through and poured my cum all over her back legs and even on myself.
We were now sticky and lubbed for another round.
I smirked as I rammed in all the way to the hilt the first time.
"GAhh!!!" I screamed, fucking her pretty little sticky ass hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I turn back as he releases on me. The warm fluid felt good and rellaxed my muscles, perfect. He rammed into my alert nerves and I scream out in pleasure "Yess" I said and lower my head, spreading my legs as wide as possible and moaning at the feeling of his cock hitting my hilt and walls. And then he hit it, my G-spot. I yell out again and my breath quickens "Right there hunny" I said, I knew my noises were turning him on.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Turning me on was an understatement. I was floored and continued to hit that one spot multiple times, making her moan and groan in her own orgasm.
I smirked as I talked dirty to her.
"Such a dirty whore- god I could fuck this ass all day.-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

I smirked a nauty smile as he kept hitting me hard. I moan loudly and grit my teeth in pleasure. I groan again and then grunt when he pushes in again. I sigh a girly sigh at his words "Hun you're the best I have been fucked by, you win, anytime babe" I said, talking dirty back in a sexy and exasperated voice. I breathe hard, his breath turned me on and I rock hard with him, everytime he went in I pushed back too.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

My cock pulsed as we talked dirty.
"I'd fuck this ass everyday- no lie."
I moaned, cumming and pulling out like usual- pouring it all over her- before thrusting again.
"It's so tight, hot, and moist. I would kick you in the stomach if you were pregnant- so I could fuck you until you have another."
I groaned and moaned- fucking her ass as she tightened at my dirty words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

I moan loudly asd he talks dirty to me, I felt myself pulsing again and yell out in pleasure "Harder baby harder" I said with a sexy and seductive voice. I was out of breath and gasping now, it felt so damn good.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Her breathless gasps- if you could believe turned me on so my whole cock was always hitting her wall- her G-spot was being brutally pounded.
"Gahgh!" I screamed as I thrust into her- feeling her tighten and clinch around me as she climaxed.
"that's right baby- splurt all over me! Fuck! Your so hot! I want to be in you all the time!" I rubbed my head up and down her shoulders- slathering her with my sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I tremble at his touch and moan again. I push up into him and lower my head, resting my eyes in pleasure. I suddenly feel a wave of pain and open my eyes wide and snort loudly, my eyes dialated and my nostrils flared in confusion. I raise my head quickly and shake my mane, trying to get the pain to go away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

I ignored her pain protests and just fucked her. Plain simple- fucking. Nothing fancy- just making babies.
"Gahh! So fucking tight!" I moaned- rocking her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

I grit my teeth and try to ignore the pain, the pleasure started to come back but the pain was still there, annoying and attentioni seeking. I sigh loudly and glare at the ground.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I don't care about the bitch beneath me- she's obviously in pain- but all I care about is pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 pm

I grunt and decide I didn't care.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

I kept fucking her- knowing she was getting back into it. I slammed her and groaned- reaching my own spot to climax. Fluids spilt out all over her as I pulled out. Only in the middle- to give her a good fuck job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm

I pin my ears and wait for him to have his little boy fun, they always acted like this. They thought we were being teased, but really, they were just teasing themselves, they didn't understand that we could live without all the dirty little fucking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2