Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp Empty Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm

~Shelton~
I look around and snort angrily looking for a mare in heat I was at it all day looks like nobody's been out so I look some more I was thirsty I was really thirsty I whinny as loud as possible and and dash off I look everywhere "There should be a mare in heat somewhere." I snort to myself and roll my eyes as a fly buzzes in my ears in my face I didn't care I was steadily on the move I was gonna feel the pleasure and I was gonna like the way that mare screamed in pain when I got on top of her I or I was gonna like the way that nasty freaker was gonna like it I was gonna make her like it I countinue.
Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp Black-stallion-galloping
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp Empty Re: Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:58 am

Alicat [It's pronounced.. Just like.. Ally Cat. ^-^]

I silently walked along a narrow path, not knowing of the dangers that lerked. I flick my tail and flatten my ears back as my scent surrounds me. I was only a young filly, two years old and in my first heat. Pinning my tail to my rump, I look around fearlessly. After letting out a shrill whinny, I continue on at a rather quick-paced trot. I buck anxiously and race off at a gallop. I was restless at the moment. Finally stopping after a few minutes, I lower my beatifully dished head to the grass and quietly nibble on it.

Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp 1162842

Back to top Go down

Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp Empty Re: Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 pm

~Shelton~
I saw and smelt the mare first heat untoched I followed her and smirked as I stopped at her rump "Hello."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Alicat

I throw my head up and look back at him. "Oh.. Why.. Hello." I say in my soft voice. Spinning around to face him, I perk my curved ears up at him. "My name is Alicat. Who might you be?" I ask him in a slight French accent. I keep my tail tightly pinned to my rump, but there was still access to it. I didnt care, so I stepped closer to him and sniffed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

~Shelton~
"The names Shelton." I tell her and smell her I look over at her rump "I could tell your at your first heat." I tell her my coat going across her body and I looked at her rump again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Alicat

"That is strange.. My sire was named Sheldon." I reply, thinking about my father who died not long ago. I shake the thoughts from my head and snort loudly. "Yes, I am in my first heat." I say quietly before lowering my head again. I grab a huge bite of grass and lift my head again, chewing quite noisily as I stare at the stallion. I was a curious young filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm

~Shelton~
"Yeah, I would love to give you a freak." I tell her and mount her the first humps were dry.

(Can you rp in one strange fox it's in redwood forest)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Alicat

I scream and begin to panic, jumping forward frantically. I look back and kick him in the stomach, finally managing to escape his grip. I push my rump up against a tree and continue to stare at him. Pinning my ears back to my head, I bare my teeth and push farther against the tree. There was something inside of me, telling me to allow him to mount, but I ignored it.

[Yep.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 pm

~Shelton~
"Oh come on it will feel pleasurable." I tell her and make acsess from the back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Alicat

"No thank you..." I say, my voice shaky yet it still possesed a hint of toughness. I took this time to race off, speeding around the trees with amazing speed. I stop in a clearing very close, it turns out I was so scared that I was only trotting... not galloping.. I could still see him so I bared my teeth and kicked out, trying to get him to go away.

[She'll give up... Eventually... x3]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Shelton~
"Look at I you." I chuckled. "You will have to give up....cause I'm never leavin'" I tell her and smirk.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Alicat

I didnt want to give up, but I didnt do well with pressure. I snort and turn around so that my rump was pushing into his chest. I step forward and flick my tail in his face. Sighing, I grow stiff as I wait for him to mount. My legs were shaking, and... so was my.. whole body.. But, I forced myself to stop and I stood completely still.
I look back at him and bare my teeth once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

~Shelton~
I mount her and hurry sticking my tool in her I hump her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Alicat

I scream in pain as he mounts. I narrow my eyes, why not give him what he wants so he'll leave me alone? I grit my teeth in pain, but I push back into him. Perking my ears up, I continue to push back, starting to feel the pleasure of it. Soon enough, I was shoving myself back into him, moaning. I plant my hooves into the ground and push as far as I can, wondering how far he could go.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Shelton~
I snort and smirk I pumped hard and snort everytime I rammed her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Alicat

"Can you get off of me now?" I ask, my hooves literally stuck to the ground so I wouldnt move with him. I stand still, lowering my head. I throw my head up and walk forward. When I realized that he couldnt get off, I rammed back into him, screaming as he went father into me. I move around anxiously, stomping my hooves and snorting. I pushed back farther. I thought that maybe that my pushing back like that would hurt him, but it was only more pleasurable for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Shelton~
"Come on!" I moaned.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Alicat

"Come on what?" I cry out in anger. I continue to push back, screaming as he hit my G-spot. I perk my ears and groan in a mix of pleasure and pain. I forget about the pain and I walk forward, slamming back into him. He hit it again and I screamed again. I lift my tail higher and grin "Harder..." I say loudly. Groaning, I say it again. "Harder!" But now it was more of a demand.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 pm

~Shelton~
"I liked the way she acted now I pumped harder and faster harder and faster I moan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Alicat

I push as hard as I can, tightening around him. He was brutally hitting me each time. I slam into him again, not making a sound. I grit my teeth and move around more, smiling and letting out a scream, feeling him move inside of me. The smile was stuck to my face as I force him to go harder by rocking quickly, with every single thrust he was hitting my G-spot, and I screamed every time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:56 pm

~Shelton~
I unmounted her I knew she wanted more I roll on my back and smirk "FREAK FREAK!" I yell to her she was the one that probably made sex moves feel pleasureable.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 pm

~IceCube~
I whinnied and reared as I hear the two horses mating. Figures, another slutty mare acting like she doesn't like him but, OF COURSE, she's a ho. I rolled my eyes and moved around the two, fast as the wind. "Watch out.." I whispered in both of their ears and moved fastly to a tree behind them. I wasn't fast as the wind. No way, I was faster. I pinned my ears and chuckled. I was like a gypsy in a way, confusing the senses with my illusions, intriguing the males. I snorted lightly and grinned. I reared again. When I landed, the earth vibrated underneath my feet, feeling an earth-quake was at hand. I grinned yet again and laughed, not evily, but playfully.
Forcer Looks (As soon as seen please rp Black_mare_foal

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Shelton~
I saw the horse she looked like she can get some too. So I can have to bitches I ran to her and right away I mounted her sticked my tool and her and humped her so hard I moaned and groaned oh it felt so good.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Alicat

I smirk "See ya, Suckers!" I yell before dashing off into the woods, leaving only my hoof prints. I was still in heat, so I let out my scent, wondering if he would chase me. A stallion chasing me? Sounds fun. I perk my ears and gallop faster, my neck stretched out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm

~IceCube~
I kicked his stomach, setting me free from him. I chuckled and shook my head. "Bad boy." I said and grinned, galloping to the other mare. I ran atleast twice as fast than her. "Slut." I mumbled under my breath as I passed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next