Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcer on the look out

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Forcer on the look out Empty Forcer on the look out

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:37 am

Trixter ~
I stomped my foot there must be a mare here some where. My nostril flared, the whites of my eyes showing, I wouldn't like to be the mare. My Yellow coat glistening in the sun. I was a forcer and a nasty one at that, once I had you you wouldn't get away, unless I wanted you to. If you fell, I would continue, and if you were injured I didn't care. There is no reason why I am a forcer, nothing, no bad child hood, no abuse. I just liked the feeling of a mare in pure terror, the pain, the fear and the pleasure. I loved it all.

Forcer on the look out Gghghg10

Last edited by Swift on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Forcer on the look out Empty Re: Forcer on the look out

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 am

Shay
My elegant neck stretched out as I trotted along the borders of the garden.
I was turning two in just a few days, so I wasnt here to breed. I was simply exploring like the adventurous filly I am.
Spotting the distant outline of a stallion, I canter toward him and skid to a cruel halt infront of him. "Hi, Im Shaighlyn."
I say in my polite, bascially adorable little voice. "Who are you?" I ask him in pure curiousity and wonder.

Please Excuse Fencing, Halter, etc.
Forcer on the look out Club_blaze_face_horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 am

"That doesn't matter...." I replied as I walked around her checking her out.. I had an evil smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 am

Shay
"Whatcha mean?" I ask, names were always important. I stood completely still unknowingly as he circled me.
I looked back toward the forest, and then I looked the other way.. there was another entrance to the forest. "Hey, can you tell me how to get home?" I ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

" You're not going any where." I nipped her rump. I could sense the fear biulding, I loved it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 am

Shay
"If I dont get home, then.. I'll be sad." I wimper quietly and look at the closest entrance to the forest.
I swish my tail a bit, hoping that my pleading eyes and begging will make him tell me how to get
back to my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 am

"Puppy eyes won't make a differance." As soon as she moved her tail, I mounted and started humping, I humped faster and harder, It didn't matter to me if this hurt her or made her pregnant. The pleasure built up inside me, I pulled her mane back to make her tighter. It made my tool throb and it fedlt amazing. " Your tight, that makes it so much more fun, for me. "

She was only young and this was probably her first time, yet no streak of guilt came to my mind, even though this must hurt like hell. I looked down to check how I was doing and she was bleeding, I smiled.

I came inside her and then dismounted and started licking her hole, sticking my tongue in as far as it would go. I remounted her and humped, as fast as I could go, hitting her G- spot multiple times, after about 15 minutes, I was done, for the mean time. " Don't bother running away, I'm not finished with you yet.... and if you do run I'll find you and make your life hell.. oh and maybe your foals" I chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am

~Naomi~
I flicked my hair out of my forelock and hear the two horses talking and then mating. I chuckled, might as well go check it out. I walked in slowly and perked my ears. I let out a tiny whinny and reared. I smirked and chuckled. I loved to scare horses, it's just in my blood.

Forcer on the look out Shire-mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 am

Another mare arrives, "another victim" i smile to myself. I walk up to her. "Hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 am

~Naomi~
I held my head high and snorted. "What do you want?" I asked loud and proud with a small foot-stomp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 pm

"To talk....." I smiled, it was a fake smile of course but she would not know the differance. I kept an eye on the mare I had just forced and on this new one, "and other things...." I looked out for other mares. My thirst for pleasure was relentless, I walked around the new mare, stopping at her rump. I was tempted to mount her then and there, but decided against it. I would wait for the right moment when she was defenseless, then I would strike, after I had her, I would find another and another, you get the picture. I walked back round to her front and pulled her mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Nancy~
I was different from the others not like I didn`t like stallions I know those kinds. But I.....I was the strongest from a stallion and the fastest If I got dirty with a boy then Imma make the boy stiffen I then see a forcer two mares I snort "What`s going on here?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Another mare walked in "Just some fun.....Why you want to join in ?" I walked up to her

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

~Nancy~
I looked at the pain it gave the others "Show me what you got whore." I said in smooth and sexy voice. I couldn`t help saving people.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 pm

I walked up to her slowly " now don't be like that, it'll be fun. Shay enjoyed it " I walked behind her and mounted quickly, gripping her sides, so she couldn't run. I started ramming into her

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 pm

~Nancy~
"Trust me I can handle you perfectly." I tell him before he gets on and humps me I moan I kept walking up then back into him.
"Plasureable...." I start. "But can`t you get any dirtier." I tease. "Because one feels good but it`s bogous!" I kept teasing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

I start ramming into her harder, " Don't tease me or i'll make it hurt." I grabbed her mane and yanked it back "oops did that hurt" I say sarcastically. It made her tighter making it more pleasurable for me and her, I hit her G-Spot multiple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

~Nancy~
I groan and moan it really didn`t hurt that bad I rolled my eyes "Come on baby, Harder." I screamed "But you anit dirty." I smirk
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 pm

I pump harder and harder, hitting her walls. I moan as the pleasure builds up and just as I am about to come, i pull out and release liquids all over her underbelly. I dismounted and stuck my tongue in her hole, pushing it in as far as it would go.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:18 pm

~Nancy~
My eyes widended and scream.
"GOD GOD GODDDD!!!"
I scream I wanted him to go deeper I moan in pleasure.
"NOW YOU CAN OWN ME NOW!!!"
I scream
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

I pushed in further, moving my tongue in circles. I couldn't say anything because my mouth was otherwise occupied. She was enjoying this. I pulled my tongue out and rolled her over and continued licking her hole. " did you like that "

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 pm

~Nancy~
I scream "Uh-huh." I wonder what his cock felt like.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 pm

I pulled my tongue out of her hole and said "now you suck" Letting my huge cock fall down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

~Nancy~
I put it in my mouth and started to suck on it hard hard I closed my mouth in it sucking on it and sticking my tongue I around his whole cock trapped in my mouth I bite on it still trapped in my mouth it was like a chew toy when he cummed in my mouth I drank the liquids and grind my teeth slowly down his cock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:44 pm

I groan loudly in pleasure, as she bit down I shuddered, "Damn girl, you sure know how to please a guy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next