Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao] Empty Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao]

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 am

Sianara~
The heat was incredible, heat waves created a mirage that entertained me as I stood in the afternoon sun. A few other stallions were tied up beside me, but they were older and didn't give a darn about being tied up, I, on the other hand, can't stand it. Tugging on my rope and tossing my head in an offended way and I snort loudly and look around at all the dust clouds raising and biting at the loose horses who were saddled and held their cowboys high in the saddle, sheesh, why does my cowboy have to be such a gambler. I sighed loudly and lower my head, my heavy breath flying dust up into clouds that covered my face and blocking my site. My tail blew freely as the wind gently picked up, great, just great. I am going to be stuck out here, again, in the taunting and howling wind as my rider, no not fixing fences or riding me out in the fields like most, but gambling and drinking. I shook my head and rear up, kicking at the rope and pole that held me in that one, boring position. I actually ended up breaking the wood and toss my head happily, proud of myself I trot around in the road, disturbing the robot-like horses that obeyed their owners at all times. I laugh loudly, but to humans It sounded like a loud whinny. I smiled, my eyes twinkling as I gaze around at all the horses. I snorted and toss my head once more, truly happy that I had escaped and trot alongside the group of horses as if my rider was on me. My saddle bounced as it was left untied as he gambled and it sat there, taunting any random cowboy who wanted to to tighten up the saddle and mount. I stomped the ground happily and stop, raising a dust cloud that covered my entire legs up to my knees and kept rising.

Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao] American-quarter-horse-0120

Last edited by .:Patriot:. on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao] Empty Re: Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 am

[Can I join? And.. if so, Is your horse a mare or stallion? xD]

Back to top Go down

Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao] Empty Re: Sianara the cowboy's horse [don't know where to put this lmao]

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am

[mare ; ] and sure you can, anyone could ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 am

Rosa~
grumbling under my breath i storm out of the Hotel "stupid cowboys!" i make a face and mock one of them in a deep voice "the plains are a tough place little girl, no place for a pretty young thing like you. now go change into a dress and run along." that was what i was told when i asked about the job to go get that thousand head of cattle.ha! i was tougher then that lazy cowboy!, anger and fury was in my eyes. i pull my cowgirl hat off and tuck my golden brown hair back behind my ears then place my hat back on. storming down the street, my spurs changing with each step. i grumble under my breath, see i need that job, well only if i wanted to eat and live. i rolled my eyes at myself then stop short seeing a beautiful mare prance around on the road in almost a smug way like she was daring the cowboys that were watching her to come and try to catch her, i smirked now that was my kind of horse. she had a saddle on but so far no one had claimed her..... i trial of in my thoughts as i get a idea maybe i could befriend her? aw what the hell why not try to make friends with her? shrugging to myself i start walking slowly over to her determination in my icy blue eyes, ignore the snickers and comments from the boys watching, i keep walking to her one hand out for her to smell "hey there girl, having fun?" i cooed at her stopping five or so feet from her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Sianara~
I chuckled, or seemed to, as she walked over to me. She was like me, a cowgirl, who didn't give a damn that she wasn't male. I perk my ears foreward and watch her approach me, maybe she would claim me, maybe she would actually ride me and we could travel the mountains, herding cattle together. I snorted softly and smell her small hand. It wasn't like most women's though it was rough almost from working and riding. I seemed to smile, or smirk was how I was thinking and I turn myself to the side, showing her my loose and empty saddle, asking her to get on. My heart raced excidedly as I waited for her to ride me, I hadn't been riden, well, riden outside of town, for years. I toss my head with strong attitude, hoping and praying that she would ride me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Rosa~
i looked at her and smiled holding my breath as she smelled my hand "thats a girl" i cooed then shot a smug look at all the cowboys watching, turning my attention back to the horse i broke out in to a wide grin, she wanted me to ride her! chuckled i move slowly to her saddle and tighten the straps, once done i jumped up into the saddle with a grin, gathering the rains in one hand i looked over at all the cowboys with a smug proud look."see ya'll later!" i called then lightly spurred her in the sides, when she took off i laughed loving the feeling of the wind whip through my hair and face
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Sianara~
When she mounted me my spirits sky-rocketed and I tossed my head happily. I glanced at all the stallions that watched in disbelief and rolled my eyes. When she kicked me I kicked out happily, then reared up and launched foreward, my strong legs carrying me happily and quickly out into the wild. I snorted, loving the wind in my face and the dirt under my feet. I slowed to a canter and whinnied loudly, happy to be out here and happy to have a rider on my back. I grin and continued to canter up through the dry brush. My feet carried my small body effortlessly as I ran.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Rosa~
i laughed with joy and twist the raise around the saddle horn, with a big smile i spread my arms out like wings, tightening my grip with my legs i closed my eyes "yoooohoooo!" i cried out happily then open my eyes and take the rains back in my hand "good girl" i pat her shoulder. "come on girl this way" i tug gently to the left to my boss's ranch, i doubt he would be mad with me about getting a horse. i thought "you my friend will be great for cattle trails" i tell her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Sianara~
I lifted my ears at her yelling and toss my head to whinny with her, laughing in my head at us. I slowed and my moral is raised when she pats me. I obediantly turn to the left and lower my head as I continue to walk in the direction she wanted to go. I wonder what my cowboy would say about this....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Rosa~
i smiled looking around when the ranch came into view, it was a huge ranch, with lots of arrogant cowboys but it paid well for me so i put up with them. leaning down and patting her shoulder as she walks past the gates "well this is home" i said softly a hint of sadness in my voice but i shove it aside and nodded his to the guys
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 pm

~Charles~
I snorted loudly, feeling the ropes of the stagecoach fall on my back. I neighed, starting the trot beside my partner at the same pace.
~Quisna~
I started to trot, my hoofbeats and his dancing at different times. I snorted loudly and nipped at my back, telling my owner to stop hitting me so hard.
~Jackie~
I nodded and smiled, not whipping them as hard. "Hya!!" I said to them across the prarie, being careful not to crash the coach. I was delivering a load of hay to my boss's ranch. I pulled in and stopped on the side of the road.
~Quisna~
I yielded to a stop with a soft nicker alongside Charles.
~Charles~
I stopped and nipped at my legs, getting rid of the many flies.
~Jackie~
I hopped off and knocked on his door. "Boss!! I got you're hay right here! I ain't gonna wait all day!" I said and walked back to the coach, grabbed the hay and throwing it into the barn. I see another worker and smiled happily. "Howdy!" I said and tipped my hat lightly. I walked back to the coach and continue to unload the hay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Sianara~
I nickered softly at her and then see the ranch. It was truly huge, and had alot of stallions and cowboys. I tossed my head nervously and keep walking.
I stopped dead in my tracks, refusing to go farther, his voice was handsome and sweet, but his words killed me inside and made me want to kill him. I snorted loudly and twirl around on my heels, staring the stallion in the eye with cold green eyes. "Just because I am a mare doesn't mean I can't beat you into the ground" I said, gritting my teeth and flicking my tail, utterly pissed. I pin my ears harshly and mess with my bit, annoyed at him for saying what he did.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Rosa~
i nodded a hi to her then trow my arm out to catch myself when Sianara whirled around "whoa easy there girl, just ignore them" i cooed into her ear thne jump down and gently tug on the rains to get her moving again "come on girl i've gotta talk to the boss then i'll give you a good brushing" i said walking her to the main house. Joe looks at me with a grin "Thats a lot of horse for someone so small little girl" my temper flares up "watch it boy" i growled out then stand taller and lead Sianara to the house gritting my teeth
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 pm

I stayed put, glaring at the stallion. When she pulls me I reluctantly turn with her and walk, flicking my tail, hitting the stallion with it. When she yells at the man I snorted loudly, Im not the only one getting annoyed here. I nipped at his arm, bruising it. I whinnyed, it sounded like a laugh, and stomp my hoof, walking with Rose still.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Rosa~
i chuckled and shot Joe a smug look over my shoulder, getting to the house i let out a breath and looked at her "ok will you be good so i can talk to the boss?" i asked tying the rains loosely to the hitching post, "now i'll be back please be good" i cooed at her then walk up the pouch steps

(hey you wanna play a cowboy or something and i'll play a stally?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm

[suree]

Sianara~
I chuckled to myself, she rode me, no way was I going to get her in trouble. I lower my muzzle and rest it on the hitching post, letting my chin hang. I keep my ears alert, they swiveled at every sound that was close to me.

Toby~

I watch as Rosa enters with a new horse, obviously it was a mare that didn't like stallions. I chuckle and pat Vaz's shoulder, pulling on his saddle strap and untying it I flip it over the top and pull off the saddle. My boots made a muffled thudding noise as I walked to the tack barn and put his saddle on one of the poles, going back to get his reins I watch the mare who was tied up, and watch Rose walk into the boss's quarters. I sighed, she was a heck of a woman, and that mare fit her so well.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Rosa~
i looked back at her over my shoulder and smiled then walk through the door into the house "boss?" i asked then walk into his office, i smiled at him and take my hat off. we start talking

Vaz~
i stand still as Toby takes off my tack, flicking flys away i prick my ears up seeing a new mare, dang she had attitude, i smirked that was my kind of mare. snorting i watch Toby go then i nicked to the mare "hi there"

(gack my brain is fried! sorry!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 pm

I heard a deep voice, male voice, from behind me. I swing to the side and look over at him, my eyes harsh and careful "Hey" I said, my voice was cold, yet still beautiful and rang like a song echoed in someones head.

Toby~
Come on boy " I said, grabbing the bit to take it out of his mouth, noticing he was worked up about the mare I rolled my eyes and wait for him to give up the bridle.

[lol mine too]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Vaz~
i looked at he and chuckled softly seeing her hard eyes but her voice was sweet and beautiful, then Toby came and wanted the bite, i open my mouth for him to take it out then i smiled at the mare "are you Rosa'a horse?"

Rosa~
i walk back out and stop on the pouch "yes! yesyesyesyes!" i said happily pouncing the air, a smiled was on my face as i jump off the pouch to Sianara "he said i could keep you girl" i kissed her nose then untie the rains smiling to myself
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm

~Quisna~
I hear strange sounds behind me and perk my ears. I hear it again and turn my head to see what it it but saw nothing. I frowned and realize it was gunshots. I whinnied loudly and flew my hooves into the air, almost getting tangled in the rope. I bucked and shivered.
~Jackie~
I run back to the coach and grab my pistol, holding it closely at my side. "Dang cattle rustlers..." I mumbled and narrowe my eyes, trying to find them.
~Charles~
I nuzzled Quisna's side, letting her know to calm down. I pinned my ears lightly at the other stallion. I sighed and looked at the mare, she was gorgeous. I shook my mane and snorted.
~Quisna~
I perked my ears, getting startled by every sound there was.
~Jackie~
I patted her neck. "It's okay girl." I said and dispatched her from the stagecoach. "Cmon...lets go find them rustlers." I said and hopped on her back. I rode over to the other workers. "We need to go find those rustlers before they steal the cattle." I said and tugged on the riens, turning Quisna around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm

I nod and open my mouth to speak, but just then Rosa came out ecstatic and I looked over, she kissed my muzzle and I nickered to her, happy that she was happy. I glance at the stallion, then shuffle my feet.

Toby~
I take the bit and put his harness on, tying him to the post I put the bridle up and meet up with Joe, then start talking to him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Vaz~;i
chuckled at her then fallow Toby my head on his shoulder, he tied me up and i rest ofhovee looking over at her "i take it you are the way shes acting" i said amused

Rosa~
i smiled and then watch other workers ride off, yeah not me today!, i lead her over to where Toby tiedVazz and start tacking off her tack
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:28 pm

"Yep" I said when she tied me up next to the stallion. I flick my tail at an annoying fly "So who are you?" I asked "I don't know any horses here, my old owner was lazy and annoying" I said, cutting to the chase.

Toby~
I say bye to Joe and put Vaz's bridle up, then walk back to him, Rosa had her mare by my horse and I untied Vaz, patting his shoulder "Wanna stay here or go to the pasture boy, I know how you like this new mare" I said, I couldn't help adding the last part.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Victorriah
I wait patiently as my rider quickly sets the pad on my back, followed by the saddle.
He replaces my halter with a beautiful white leather bridle, with pink rhinestones on the browband.
The tiny old man jumps onto my back and gives me a little kick.
I trot forward toward the large 1 1/2 mile race track in the distance.
Finally arriving, I step into the starting gates and stare out at the track before me.
The buzzer sounds and I rocket out of the gates.
I looked like an equine cheetah, chasing my prey down the endless track.

[I just felt like playing a racehorse.. x3]

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Vaz~;i
chuckled and looked over at her immVazz you?" i asked then snorted and nudge Toby with my nose, then looked back at the mare with a smile ahhhh i see"

Roass~;i
looked over at Toby Saniara'ss saddle over one shoulder and laughed hmmmmmm he sounds like his owner "i teased then walk to the tack room to put up her saddle
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next