Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard... Empty Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

i sat in the church steeple with my wings folded i listened to the area around me in this old run down place.. the church had peices of the roof missing and the graves in the graveyard were cracked,broken and covered with moss and in the very center was an old willow tree in which i had hidden the graves to our parents.. that;s right our.. i lived with my older brother adn my little sister we were only half related...

Me, Keita- 16 years, middle sister, half demon/ half angel....blind...
Brother, Calcifer- 18 years, older brother, demon
Sister, Saphire- 5 years, little sister, angel

we were runaway and this place was the perfect place to hide and live in peace since no one came here very often.. i sighed pretty muchbord.. my little sister had gone to school(for others like her), my brother had gone to work and me being blind couldn't really do much.. i was pretty much board...
i had set traps with hidden bells in the grave yard and near the church until my siblings came home to help me keep 'watch' over the place until they got back..
i had short white hari tipped with black, my eyes were amber but slightly milky and my pupils were diluted.. i wore black combat trousers and a black top with a collar and white sleeves.. i wore a chain choker roudn my neck adn usually carried two daggers with me.. i had one black wing(left) and one white wing(right)...
i sat in silence not really in view listening for the bells too sound my traps...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard... Empty Re: Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm

~Ashect~
I looked over my mom's dead body and pounded my fist against my hand. "Don't worry mom...I'll kill whoever did this." I said and placed my fingers on my lips and placed them on her cheeck. I stood up and grabbed my sister's arm. "Reily, we're going to go on a trip..." I said loudly and ran out the door. I watched her stand there. "C'mon!!" I said and frowned.
~Reily~
"I-I don't know...." I said. "What if we die or something?" I asked and rubbed my arms.
~Ashect~
"I would rather die trying than live regretting I didn't..." I said and walked back in the door.
~Reily~
I sighed. "Fine...I'll go..." I said and grabbed two water bottles and handed him one.
~Ashect~
I walked out the door and see foot-prints leading to the old church and the graveyard that rested by it.
~Reily~
I followed him and watched my surroundings, aware if something was gong to pop out or not. I step on a stick, making a loud snapping sound. "Crap!!" I mouthed.
(Reily is 16 and Ashect is 17...Ashect is 1/3 demon, 1/3 vampire, 1/3 fallen angel....Reily is a shapeshifter/ vampire/ fallen angel)

Back to top Go down

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard... Empty Re: Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc- just so you know in about 20 mins another person is joining but your welcome to post as well

i heard the bells and spread my wings swiftly and stopped them goign any further my arms crossed and i seemed to look past them "what do you want here, go away already.. i don't welcome anyone here anymore" i said and i heard my little sister coming closer..*stay away Saphire.. strangers are here* i hoped she picked it up but she didn't and ran right past them crying and i picked her up and folded my wings round myself and her before turning back to them "get out now" i half growled.. i was protective of my family as would anyone.. my brother had gone in the back way so didn't see us.. i was alert as ever and was always like this when strangers came near
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 pm

~Ashect~
I frowned and stepped closer, spreading my wings out. "Why should I?" I asked with a snarly glare.
~Reily~
I some-what spread mine out, too but still behind Ashect. I nodded and moved beside him, my wings now fully spread apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

i told Saphire to go inside and spread mine.. they were smaller but were as sharp as blades.."just answer my question, why are you here? and to answer your this is my turf of course i'll protect it.. Saphire had ran inside and got my brother who sighed and walked out and watched seeing what would happen as i stood my ground as usual
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Ember was on her way to find a quiet place to just think about some things, hopefully the ending result would clear her mind... But as she was walking past the old church... well she stopped. There were people there and it looked as in a fight was going to happen. That wasn't what had her stopped though... what caught her gaze was that three of the four people had wings... one of the wings look almost as if they could be blades. The other two.. their wings looked black to her but she wasn't positive if they were just a really dark blue or truly black.. She had an odd thought and before her mind processed it completely she furrowed her brows and walked up to the three.
"What is your problem?! This is an old church and no matter how old the church, it's not a place for fighting!"
She wasn't sure why she looked angrier at the two with the non-blade like wings, but maybe that was because she had just caught a piece of how the girl said she was simply defending her grounds....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

~Ashect~
"My family..they were killed and I'm looking for the killer with my sister...." I said. "This can't be 'YOU'RE' turf." I said and frowned, noticing the beautiful girl coming up the us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm

i turned my head and backed off slightly not likeing all theese strangers at all and since i was blind it made it worse for me.. my brother saw this and walked out and stood behind me and flicked me between my wings and they closed i turned round and he blocked my attack.."calm down, they won't do any harm can't you see that?" "actaully i can't and you should know that by now" he then relised he had picked the wrong choice of words "sorry for my sisters behavior but hse is always like this and being.." i cut him off by saying "i don't care what you think but protecting my turf and family come s first.. trying anythign adn you'll be dead" i snarled adn flew up to the steple adn vanished suddenly my sister ran and hugged me when i landed in the old church.. "hey c'mon you know i won't let anything happen"...
"seriously though i'm sorry ahe is always like this so don;'t take any offense to it"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Ember wasn't exactly sure why she had done.. but truthfully the two to her right seemed angry.. and she could understand how they must have felt, knowing that someone they cared about had died... she felt exactly the same way when the elderly woman and her best friend had died.... and that was two years ago, yet she still had moments where she was angry at their killer... and at herself for not doing something about it... Looking at them with her light blue eyes she spoke. When she spoke, her voice was soft, carrying the understanding tone that could be heard that she had an idea about how they felt...
"You lost someone very dear, I know what that's like... Truly I do. Though some advice would be to take a step back and look at what happened, jumping to conclusions won't help anyone. All it will do is create more and i'm sure you just want to get to the bottom of their death..." She held her gaze on them as she stood, silent with a caring look about her. Yet, at a second glance, behind the caring, understanding look in her eyes... there was the strong look that showed and suggested how she wouldn't let anyone down talk her or try to harm her without retaliating...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm

"can we visit mama and papa" i sighed "ok, then.." i said adn walked back out this time ignoring them and going to some hidden graves under the willow tree and crossed my legs sitting down and Calcifer looked over and gave a slight smile "thank god she's calmed donw... who are you, i'm Calcifer the little girl with blonde hair is Saphire and the girl you saw before who threatened to kill you is my sister Keita.. actaully they are both my sisters" he said with a smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Ember glanced over at the two that she guessed Calcifer was talking to. She wasn't sure if she should continue you to stay or what... she still needed to get a few supplies to make some pasteries before she could open her shop... and that was supposed to be opened up in an hour or so... glancing between the three she took a step back before speaking softly.
"Sorry... I shouldn't ahve intruded in that conversation, I apologize... I wasn't sure what exactly I was thinking... I need to go...."
She turned, and began to walk. Her steps were slowly as she carefully made sure not to step on a string or whatnot... if they wanted to call her back, she could easily hear them and be able to turn and respond. Her mind was actually throwing the thought of how she would actually rather keep her shop closed just to stay and chat... Yet, she couldn't find a true reasoning behind the thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm

~Ashect~
I sighed as I watched her walked off. "Wait...please don't leave... I need you're help." I said and bit my lip, thoughts swarming through my head. I tried to smack them out back it was no use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Ember paused before turning back around to look at the male that had spoken. Her eyes gre curious as her eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"My help? How so...."
Her voice was soft and curious, although there was something more to it. Something along the lines of unsureness of herself, as if she didn't really believe that she could be of any help to him... Of course after she blinked the look disappeared and a determindness replaced it, truthfully Ember doubted herself at time but that wouldn't ever stop her from tryin to help anyone in whichever way she could...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Saphire sat in my lap and became my eyes temperarily and i blinked a few times to get use to it.."sis see now?" "yeah for a bit" i sai and looked to the graves and the Calcifer was shouting for us to come out but i just ignored him...Saphire ran out and i sighed adn followed as she half dragged me there.. yeah i was soft when it came to my family... "let me guess i'm getting a lecture... 'll listen llater ok" i said and he rusteled my hair..."ok just to confirm this little one is Saphire and this annoying one here is Keita..." Saphire walked up to the stranger and looked at all three of them curiously... "you from white room places?" she asked and i muttered something adn then Calcifer ruffled my harir pushing me down slightly.. i then pushed his hand off my head rather annoyed...the strangest thing for them would be the fact i didn;t go directly to his hand i had to feel around for it.. "i told you to stop doing that" he laughed and i sighed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 am

~Ashect~
I sighed, running my fingertips through my hair. "I think you would be a great warrior.... And as do you...." I said, pointing pretty much at everyone. I patted my sis's head and smiled.
~Reily~
I frowned and smacked his hand. "I'm not a little kid." I said and looked away, my eyes narrowed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

i looked to my brother and said " me and my brother will not fight without a reason and Saphire is to young.. we have roles and we stick to them... again we do not fight without a reason or for strangers that try to hire us so look else where.. although you were right about one thing" i said and i suddenly clicked and sniffed around and turned franticilly... "Saphire? Saphire?" i sniffed the air and turned to my brother "where is she?" "huh?" he was tired from work and i was pretty much annoyed already with strangers here... i heard a scream and i spread my wings and darted into the sky..once i was gone he laughed... "sorry about that.. me adn Saphire do this so our over alert sister keeps occupied... "i'm Calcifer,i'm the defender of our group.. Saphire is what you would call 'the princess' and Keita you can pretty much tell what she is.. although i wouldn't annoy her" he warned.. Saphire had long blonde hair, blue eyes and small white wings... Calcifer had black hair, eyes and wings which were huge compared to mine which were built for speed and swiftness...
i soon found her in the dark adn came back carrying her and i turned to my brother.."i have heard you and Saphire planning theese and frankly i'm getting sick of it" "uh.." "and i'm Blind not Deaf" i said and Saphire hugged me as i carryed her in my arms wing one wing wrapped round... "well who are you three then?and if you need help look somewhere else.. we are already in a mess we don't need another one" being blind made me more alert and also more cautious therefore i hated strangers(you can proabably tell,lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 pm

~Ashect~
I frowned and clenched my fist, clenching my teeth as hard as I could. "IT HAS A PURPOSE!!! ITS FOR MY MOTHER, MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER THAT DIDN'T ABUSE ME!! You're selfish!" I yelled and grabbed Reily's arm again. "Cmon, let's leave these JERKS alone." I said, stomping off.
~Reily~
I sighed and tugged away from him, walking at his side, throwing nasty glares at them. "Rude..." I mumbled under my breath to them. "By the way if you were in our situation you would be begging for our help...But not no more." I said to them and frowned, stopping in my tracks. My red eyes shown even more now out of rage. My teeth turned sharp as I watched them. "If I see you again, we will you." I said to all of them and frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm

( Shocked Holy crap you two Laughing Either way I truly don't mind. I looked at the post before page two adn was like umm.... I have no idea how to respond Laughing Then I saw you guys went to page two so i can make a pretty long post ^_^)

Ember moved her gaze from the male called Calcifer and the other two, her voice silenced as she listened to them going back and forth. When the older brother of the other two raised his voice, she mentally flinched. Never having been one to like yelling in the first place and to be right there when someone's voice was raised? Well that could almost make her flinch... She watched as the two turned to leave, silently she thought of how she figured their pain was like... it had been about two years since she had felt that pain... but no matter what had made her smile, even if it was a little bit, there was nothing... nothing that would ever completely erase the pain of losing two people so close to her...
Ember watched in vigil as the bother and sister left... truthfully she never even really knew their names.... but she didn't even know if she would see them again, was that a good thing or was it not? Ember wasn't exactly sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 am

i turned them all round "listen to yourselves with you.. you call us selfish when you don't even know what we've been through.. we have no parents and saw them killed infront of us after they abandonded us, we suffered in a lab and had to live in darkness... i didn't know i was blind until i got out of there and became even more cautious.. do you really think we asked for this being hunted by humans who dare to calls us their parents... do you really think we asked for this?" i snapped at them biting my lip... i stepped out of the shadows and spread my wings showing how tattered and poor they were i also had a lot of scars on my arms,neck,body and legs with on scar that looked like a scratch mark on one of my cheeks... "you really think we asked for this.. we are runaways from a lab that almost killed us all with their experiments.. now then what is your situation and what are you names? also i'm sorry for before ok.. i hate strangers and i also hate people that shout since they make Saphire rather upset" i said and Saphire was clinging to my leg rather frightened..."Kiey, is sorry.. don't yell at her" she sobbed being only 5 shouting had always scared her..."hey, i'm sure they won't shout again" i picked her up wrapping my tattered wings around her as she sobbed hugging me..."also i got some sweets today and Calcifer only bought stuff for curry so stop crying" i whispered to her and she stared sniffing trying to stop crying.. Calcifer walked up as well compared to them i was more like a ragged doll with two fairly clean dolls.. being a half mix i had compnents of both my parents..."Calcifer how many people? and what's the time?" "it's about 4:30 pm and there are five why?"i stayed silent and Saphire practiclly kicked me in the stomache and she got happier.."yay, guests, guests... she the turned to them all but we don't know your names?" she gave them her usual cute look
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Ember looked at the three before speaking softly. "Ember..." She had a clam look about her even though her mind was a bit jumbled. She pretty much figured that her small bakery would be closed for today... either that or she would, for once, open it late and keep it open late... She never really minded staying up late. Rarely did anyone come in during that time though, which is why she was still thinking that should would be able to have it open... It was just that at the rate things were going... She might not have the time to open it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 pm

"you really should get started Keita" i snarled at him and flicked out my wing and cut his cheek "i'm not your maid i only cook because you can't" "i can" you burn everything" he stopped adn spread my wings to streatch them and went back inside "umm..looks like she's cooking for everyone to say sorry.. she really isn't good with anyone but us.. want to come in and answer it's getting rather dark" he said and him and Saphire went inside dragging the other three with them... they then went into the shadows still draggin everyone only to see me in the kitchen pretty quiet and busily working around..."Saphire i can smell you near the sweets they are for after so go and wait or atleast do somethign constuctive" i said i found it easier to move aroudn in here since i knew where everything was... "Calcifer did you move stuff again?" he stopped and frooze.."well.." "i told you not to do that" i sighed and pushed them all out the old church again while i work on the curry...i brought out four plates and tehn walked off... "keita.." said my brother "not hungry" i answer and turned my head slightly and he sighed and dug in.. "you putchilli in my curry again.." "because you have to learn to either let me go or do it better" i said to him and spread my wings and went up to the steple and sat down with a sigh..."Kiey ok?""isn;t shealways.. she has never cried has she?" "but tears can have no sound... she not eat?" "nope .. she said she's not hungry so she'll eat at night..she probably put her share in the fridge" Saphire perked up as she ate her curry and i just appeared in the kitchen and got out some sweets for her adn she made a small dessert and i just took a few sweets and went back up to the steple
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 pm

~Ashect~
I folled them, watching their every move. "Look, I'm sorry, It's just my family was just murdered and...I just don't know what to do." I said calmly, my head was still a little up the wall. I grabbed a muffin before following them again, not really knowing what to do. I sighed, my mind was fried, I couldn't think straight.
~Reily~
I nodded. "I'm sorry, too..." I said quietly to whoever I said I would kill I saw again. My voice rang like a thousand bells, a song that only the most graceful birds sing. I grabbed a cookie, taking small bites every minute or so. I went back up to the steeple and sat by them but of course giving them their space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 pm

time passed and Calcifer kept wondering around.. "Saphire can you go get your sister...drag her if you have to" he said adn Saphire smiled and went to get me and when she couldn't get me down by dragging she pushed me off the steple i got a slight shock at the change and spread my wings quickly and when Saphire landed i looked pretty annoyed and she went over to Calcifer and hid behind him.."you deserved that..." "but it gave me a horrible shock.. it's not nice you know" i said and sighed..."again who are you two?" i asked them turnign to them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:14 pm

~Ashect~
I placed my hand on my chest. "I'm Ashect Reese, son of Theodore Reese." I said proudly and sighed, hitting my sister with my elbow.
~Reily~
I frowned and rubbed my arm, bumping him back. "Urg...What he said...But I'm Reily Reese." I said. "You are?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 pm

"Calcifer, pure demon" said Calcifer copying what Ashect
"Saphire, pure angel" said Saphire curtisying(sp?)
Calcifer looked to me "no way am i bowing to them.. i don;t bow to anyone and you know it" i said and turned my head to my brother who instantly glared "you know i won't and nothing you can do will make me" i said to him with a smirk and he got a bit annoyed... i refused to introduce myself...
"plesure to meet you Ashect, Reily" said Calcifer and i simply shrugged not really bothered Saphire plucked feathes from their wings and ran over to me and flew onto my shoulder making me jumped "i told you not to do that..."can you watch Saphire i need to talk to Keita" he said and dragged me too a corner and then i sighed and went outside grabbing both daggers on the way
"sorry about that.. anyway it's quiet late so do you want to stay over.. Keita doesn't sleep so Ember you can use her bed or share a room with Riley and Ashect can share a room with me..."

Late that night.. when everyone was asleep..

i walked in boht my wings had been ripped out again.. yeah this happened a lot and blood trickled down my back.. i sat down on one of the benches in the church completly soaked.. Saphire got up adn walked to me half asleep... "Kiey" "what are you doing out of bed?" "i heard something" "sorry that was me" i said and picked her up and took her back to our room and lay her down in her bed.."listen just go back to sleep.. i'm standing guard tonight" "but-" "no buts.. sleep.. you need it" i said to her and smiled before she nodded off and i checked on everyone to make sure they were safe and then went into the old church and lay down on one of the benches after the bleeding from my back had stopped... i then lay on my front so my wings could regrow.."this sucks" i said and one of my daggers talked "honestly Keita you are being rude today" "be quiet.. i've been in too many fights and i'm on edge.. it's not particulary pleasent constantly seeing darkness you know" i said to the white dagger who sighed...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum