Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard... - Page 2 Empty Re: Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Ember was a bit unsure of what exactly she was going to do but she jsut simply flowed with how they were talking, not even really wondering how she would open her shop on time tomorrow... but she figured it would hurt to have it closed for two days... SHe had moeny saved up incase she never made enough money for the rent.

*Nighttime*
Ember sighed, she wasn't sure why, she guessed it was because she was around strangers or whatever.... but sleep didn't seem to want to come to her tonight... She hadn't shared a room... so maybe... just maybe she might be able to sneak out of the room silently to walk around the place...
Turns out she wasn't as quiet as she hoped she would be getting into the hallway, she must have almost tripped over something twice, stub her toes a good three times and then almsot running into something at least twice before she got out of her room and down the hall way...

Back to top Go down

Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard... - Page 2 Empty Re: Three odd kids...a church and a graveyard...

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 pm

i heard the noise and sighed the bones of my wings had already come back so i didn't even move i just stayed there letting the feathers construct themselves...
Calcifer appeared adn i turned "again.. you need to stop doing that and coming back in the middle of the night.. you might not sleep but everyone else does" "yeah, yeah..." "seriously though get some sleep" "you know why and i won't" "Keita" he said "i don't bow to anyone and i never will.. not in my life" i said and sat up and lifted my head to him it looked as if i was staring him the eyes but my lifeless eyes just scared him and i closed my eyes and spread my wings and let the feathers slowly reform...
"you will haveto bow your head to someone one day...Keita, Half Breed" i turned adn my eyes made contact with his and i then turned my back and said "i will never bow adn you know so get off my case.. just because your 18 it doesn't give you any right" i said to him and he sighed adn went back to his room swiftly..
i laughed slightly and turned my head to the sky feeling the small wind that traveled through the builidng and my wings fell limp as feather appeared on them growing bunched together closly but still tattered
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:57 am

~Ashect~
"Pleasure to meet you aswell..." I said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

Saphire woke up and screamed and ran into the chruch to find me and hugged me... i kneeled down and hugged her.."another Nightmare huh?" she nodded and i simply kissed her forhead.."ok, ok.. calm down.. i just hope no one has woken up" "fight again?" "yeah i lost both wings this time.. their half grown already but.. i don't like strangers to see" i talked to her softly and calmed her down and sat on a chair eating my curry as she told me about her nightmare... this happened a lot i was great at listening.... when i wanted too... she soon fell asleep and i had just finished my curry.. i sighed and put my plates in the kitchen as i carried her adn then took her back to her room again and tucked her in and sat beside the bed Calcifer walked in worried, saw me and then relaxed..."why can't you be like that to everyone?" "because if i was we'd all be dead remember?" he nodded and sighed before going back to his room and staring at the ceiling as he lay in bed... his room was next to mine and Saphire's...
i stayed there listening around for a bit before walking out when she was definatly asleep.. i walked down the hallway and rusteled my hair and wings before i got to the old church part again...
Calcifer was smilign to himself and mutter something' she really is our guard dog.. just like they said'...
my wings were soon back and tattered still i folded my wings over one at a time and checked the feathers with my fingers..
i heard something adn jumped up "i thought i got them all later.. where are they?" i said and frantically turned my head and heard a noise towards the door and turned my head and pulled out someone who began begging for their life as i lifted my wings above my head and then i heard a laugh and turned my head and smelt chemicals "you" i said angrily "well you've turned out to be the guard dog.. i thought it would be your brother" i brung my wings down and dropped the dead body on the ground and stood a fair distance away.."get away from here now.. i'm not in the mood to 'Bite' so back off" i said and spread my blood covered wings... they laughed "what a loyal dog, bowing your head down.." "i don't bow to anyone and never will" i said adn then they provoked me even more and i attacked and pinned them against the church door...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Ember paused when she heard what sounded like fighiting... she figured it might be best to stay away from that area... but her concious for some reason became highly curious as she quietly walked towards the sound... walking past some of the bedrooms, unsure of what she was doing truthfully...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 am

"ha, ha what a fierce guard dog .. i must say...*cough* you really are more alert than anyone else here.. i know there are others" "watch your mouth or i will kill you" "ha, ha Keita.. your parents really mis you why not come back.. we'll let the others stay here and never bother them again" "you really think i'll bealive your words? you must be joking" i said and then let them fall and when they stood up i kicked them and broke one of their ribs.."go back and say no way in hell would make me or anyone else go back... come here again and it'll be your neck"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2