Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kids In Town

2 posters

Go down

New Kids In Town Empty New Kids In Town

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Name: Allie Smith
Breed: Human
Personality: Allie is a quiet person, she doesn't often speak unless spoken to. Although she lets most things go, she is very sensitive. Allie hates seeing others upset and will try to comfort them as much as possible. If you ever need to shoulder to cry on or someone to vent with, she's there for you. Allie blushes very easily, yet she is very fast and graceful.
Pic:
New Kids In Town Anime-computer-girl-anime-girls-2281857-640-480

Name: Matthew Parker
Personality: I guess you could say he is a very solitude boy. But he sure has some attitude. Matt can be well described as a smart a**, funny and sweet. Most the time he would be quiet and very independant, don't forget nice. But when you break into his demon well, lets just say you don't want to be messing with him.
Pic:
New Kids In Town 439893t5vgqsu893

Name: Havyen Taylor
Personality: Havyen is an oddity, to say the least. She claims to be fearless, and she is. Most things that come her way are taken with barely a change in her expression. It's rare that she shows negative emotion or anger, unless provoked of course. She is sarcastic, and speaks her mind. Raised to believe that one must take the good and bad things of their past, and use those experiences to one's advantage has made her look to be uncaring of her parent's deaths. She believes that dwelling on things that are out of your control is a complete waste of time, and thus doesn't mind the negative things in the world.
Pic:
New Kids In Town AnimeWithGoldenEyesAndWhiteHair-1

Name: Jack Johnson
Personality: Jack is a carefree guy. Simple, and easy going. He's very nice and outgoing. Although there is another side of him which is strict and well mannered. Even though he is basically a charming man he knows how to handle things professionally and seriously. Once he is out of work he's really romantic and loves to pull pranks.
Pic:
New Kids In Town 9h5a1i

Back to top Go down

New Kids In Town Empty Re: New Kids In Town

Post by Daydreamer Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

COOL!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

New Kids In Town Empty Re: New Kids In Town

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:55 pm