Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again.

3 posters

Go down

Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again. Empty Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again.

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 pm

They are such a pain. You may feel bad for them, and me. But I have been with an atistic kid an the people who handle them. It is not pleasent
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again. Empty Re: Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again.

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Yes, they may be hard to handle and annoying. I had a friend who was autistic, he drowned in the river not to long ago. I still hurt for him. No offense but.... DON'T you dare say a word bad about him. Others, i really don't care about the others though lol
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again. Empty Re: Feel Bad For Autistic Kids? Think again.

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

When did he die?

Random!: My great great grandpa died when i was 6, he was rich and had many timeshares. Only my mom and my aunt came to moan him, but everyone else ignored him. Then his will wanted to give timeshares, the whoop. Everyone in the family came to collect, money is worth more than people's lives i guess
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 am

in my opion a person is a person no matter if they are autistic or not... they are most likely very nice people just a bit harder to handle although i know people who aren't autistic and are just as hard to handle...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 pm

He died in December, the first of Dec. He was only 6 though. I miss him..... What did he do to deserve to die!? I do agree. It is not there fault they are autisitc, it wasn't there choice to become that. They are in their own little world and it is hard to connect with other people.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 pm

exactly.. they are still people and sorry for your loss he must have been a great freind and everyone can drift to their own little world so they really are no different from other people and are most proabably better than quiet a few I know...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down