Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't feel safe at school any more.

2 posters

Go down

I don't feel safe at school any more. Empty I don't feel safe at school any more.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Omg! Some one brought unspent 22 caliber bullets to school! They got suspended but I don't think I wast to go back tomorrow beacuse would if that kid wasn't the only one? We could get gun down!

Back to top Go down

I don't feel safe at school any more. Empty Re: I don't feel safe at school any more.

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

In the Middle School? Shocked
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I don't feel safe at school any more. Empty Re: I don't feel safe at school any more.

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 pm

There's a difference between bringing a gun and bringing bullets. More likely than not, it was just a kid who thought they were being cool and wanted to show off, so they brought some of their parents' bullets. The gun those bullets go to is a rifle, so I don't think they could get away with bringing that to school. Just have trust in your school; they found the bullets, didn't they? So they'll be able to find a gun if it ever happens (though it most likely will not).
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm

By my school, there was school shootings :/
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Silver:Yea alot of the students including me where freaked out and talking about it forever. Ek must be scarry knowing that I justed found out that my old school had a man carring a gun try to steal a teachers car when running from the cops, weried huh? He ran on school property seams like he'd get caught faster that way.

Echo: Yea I guess but it's scary to know though. Thanks for the comforting words.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Have you heard of the one that happened monday?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:47 pm

No, did some kids/teens get hurt or worse?

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 pm

One died five injured. -shudders-
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Ehh, some people are cruel and twisted do hou know what exactly happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down