Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same?

Go down

How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same? Empty How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Fallen Hope
A sleek, petite body weaved itself between the rain-drop-wridden trees. Fallen Hope had been keeping a steady pace like this for the past few days, she was deserted from most creatures except a few white hares here and there. She was lonely, and her already heart-broken soul had nearly collapsed into her stomach. A shiver ran up her spine as the memories of her past came to haunt her once more for the day. She haulted, her limbs nearly tumbling into one another, for they were the most sore they had ever been. She didn't complain about it, of course, but she had to admit they hurt. A low grumble vibrated in her throat, and she yawned with a high-pitched ending. She stretched her limbs and howled, her delicate sound echoing off the trees and bouncing off the small ponds that surrounded her. She awaited a reply, and in the meanwhile, she lapped up some water.

Back to top Go down

How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same? Empty Re: How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same?

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 am

**Cupid Shuffle**
He snorred while sleeping on a branch high on a tree. He snorred again before awaking from a howl that echoed in his ear drums. He jumped up and one of his paws slipped his eyes widened before he fell on a bush " Ow!" He growled. Standing and shaking his pelt " What the hell!" He cryed... he started to walk, murmuring to himself angry that smeone howled while he was sleeping makign him fall of a tree branch... He stopped when seeing a fae, he snorted and roleld his eyes. He shoke himself again and trolted on. he jumped up and climbed up on a tree again. He knew this place from the back of his paw... Snorting he layed down and sighed before resting his eyes...
How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same? Alpha_Male_Wolf_by_LindseyTaylor
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same? Empty Re: How Do You Make Me Feel This Way When I Know You Don't Feel The Same?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Fallen Hope
She sighed heavily as she turned to face a mossy tree, a raindrop falling on her snout. She sneezed and jumped back, the water flinging inside her nostrils. When frowning at the water, she saw a brute perched in the tree. Her ears twitched as she had no idea what to do... She raised a brow at him and scuffled her feet beneath her before gazing back up at the brute. She barked lightly with her tail wagging a bit, but she sat so her tail wasn't as noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down