Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better.... Empty Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Anya~
I walked down the street, going to work, i looked at the guys that were whisling at me, i rolled my eyes. Then, walking into the Cafe and putting on my name tag, i punshed in and waited for the Cafe too open. I spung in the chair to the cash register, sighing and putting my head back listening to 'Perfect two' on my ipod.

Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better.... Hot-co10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better.... Empty Re: Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Colt~
I walk into the small business shutting the door gently behind me. Smiling I take my baseball cap off and look around. Almost instantly I spotted the young woman at the desk, and she was very lovely. Still smiling I walk over to her counter and knock on the black and white marbel counter top to catch her attention and clear my throat. "Ahemm?"

Back to top Go down

Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better.... Empty Re: Anya.... Neeeds the perfect guy to make her feel better....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Anya~I turned my head and sat up, i took off my earphones and looked at him, " yes " i said and put my head on my hands, looking up at him.(( heyy do u have a pic of Colt))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Anya~I looked at him, then leaned back in my chair. " No and im glad, if i did own this place it would look alot better then it is now " i said looking at his green eyes, i got up and went over to him, put my hands on my hips and looking at him up and down, i cocked my head to the side and smiled sexy.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Colt~
I smile with her and extend an inviting hand. "The name's Colt."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Anya~I looked at him, and shaked his hand, pulling him close3 and saying " Nice name, im Anya, nice too meet you " i said my fingers going up and down his chest, he did have a 6 pack, i smiled and bit my lip, looking him up and down again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Colt~
When she pulls me closer I arch one eyebrow and tilt my head to the side. A lop sided grin now was on my face as I place one hand on her lovely framed hip. "Its a pleasure to meet you Anya." I say and lean down reaching up with a hand and brushing the hair from the side of her neck. Lowering my lips to her neck I pull her closer using the hand on her hip and kiss her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Anya~I grabed his hand " wait here " i said and took off my name tap and punshed out, i walked back over to Cult and kissed him taking his hand and walking out the door and started walking toward my house. " So what are you like " i asked, looking at him and smiling.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Colt~
I watched her walk away, not realizing what she was doing until she came back with out her name tag. Smiling I walk with her out the door. I bloody well had never had a girl come on to that fast before. Shrugging my shoulders I tuck my right hand in my front pants pocket and walk along with her. Upon hearing her question I look down at her and grin. "Well I am bold, brave, smart, and I don't play around." I say with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 am

Anya~ I smiled and looked at him " nice " i said, putting my hands in my back butt pocket walking down the street to my house. Once i was walking up my stairs to my house, taking out my keys and unlocking the door " becareful i have dogs and they are over protective, and the horses in the back are nice, but watch out they might kick you " i chuckled and walked inside whistling for my dogs too come.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Colt~
I chuckled when she told me about her animals. "Don't worry about it. Me and animals get along pretty well." Once again that british accent rolled off my tongue and was accompanied by a handsome smile. I had always loved animals and was a horse trainer, so getting along with the horses wouldn't be a problem. The dogs on the other hand could choose for themselves, notorious for being extremely smart animals, they would know a good person from a bad one.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Anya~ I smiled and turned on the t.v. sitting down on the couch and looking at Colt, " if your hunry, you can get something to eat " i said... Bolt ran out of the room, and chargedc at Colt growling and jumping up, teeth bared jaws snapping.....Bolt then stopping and getting of him, now licking Colts face, yea i know my neighbors hate pit bulls but oh well, im never gonna give Bolt away.... my 3 other dogs running out and contastly licking and jumping up on colt.... ii chuckled and stood up, walking in the kitchen and setting down some food and water, then going out too feed my horses, after i was done, i grabed Colts hand and sat down on the couch with him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Colt~
I smile when the big male pitbull comes charging out of the kitchen and heads straight towards me. I have to admit at first I was kinda scared, I lowered my hand so he could sniff it before I start to slowly stroke his head and eventually behind his ear. Which a few minutes after that he got down and started licking. I laugh lightly and follow her to the couch after she feeds her horses. While she was feeding them though I had peaked out the window and watched, wow they were a gorgeous bunch. The horses I mean...well and the girl I chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 am

Anya~ I smiled at Colt, after i was done, i decided to go take a bath.... " hey Colt im gonna go take a quick bath, i smell like horse food," i chuckled and went in the bathroom, closing the door put not all the way, turning on the water and taking off my shirt and bra, then shorts and underwear, i steped into the bathtub and sighed as the warm water floated around me.... i went under getting my hair wet.... lifting my head up and letting my hands dran out the water from my blonde hair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Colt~
I nod and sit back in the couch, draping my left arm across the back. Looking around I look at the various plants and pictures on the wall while she takes her bath. I smile when I get to a picture that presents her and all her dogs. Which right then the big male pitbull came over and jumped up on the seat cushion next to me lazily and flopped his head down in my lap looking up at me. Smiling I chuckle. "I see, you want me to scratch your ear don't you?" I say and he grunts and groans in reply licking his lips. Chuckling again I begin to scratch his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Anya~
Once i was done, getting out of the bathtub and drying myself off.... I put the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, going into my room and getting dressed.... Puttingon my short short pj bottoms and a blue tank top that went up to where my bra was, walking out of my room and going over to Colt that was sitting on the couch and scratching the back of Bolts ear, i sat down beside Colt and smiled, putting my head on his shoulder.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Colt~
I grin when she comes out. "He is a very interesting dog. But sadly I must leave." I say with a playful frown. "I must tend to my own animals." Seeing a piece of on her coffee table I pick it up and take the pen out of my shirt pocket. Scribbling on it for a few moments before handing it to her and clicking the pen and returning it to my pocket. "Here's the address to the farm I'm staying at. You can catch me there anytime." My face was hopeful as I said the words I sit there a moment and study her before sighing and getting to my feet. "Alas, I must go my lady!" My lop sided grin was all but ruthless and playful as I made my way to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Anya~
I jumped up and ran toward him, grabing his hand and pulling him back..... I kissed him for a long time, putting my hands over his neck.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Colt~
Suddenly surprised by her actions, my eyes fly wide then slowly close as her soft lips molded to mine. Gently I ease my hands on her waist, her perfect soft femine form fitting comfortably in my hands. Groaning I kiss her softly back and pull her closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Anya~ A shiver ran up my spine when his hands reashed my waists, letting him pull mje closer to him.... Kissing him more, and then stoping, my lips comming slowly off of his lips, and i put my hed down, backing away alittle and smiling, putting my hands in around him and eventually hugging him tight, then kissing him lightly on the lips, " Bye Colt, call u tm " i said....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 am

Colt~
I smile when she pulls away for a bit then hugs me tighter and kisses me again. When she does I slip a finger under her chin and tilt it upward before I pull back back and wipe some stray strands of hairs of hers, tucking it behind her ear. "Good bye." I say gruffly and turn to the door. Stopping in the door frame after I open it I turn back around and smile, waving my good bye. Then I turn back around on my heels and close the door behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Anya~ I smiled and bit my lip as he walks out the door, running over too the couch and jumping up and down, laughing, sitting down and watching tv, smiling constantly and then bitting my lip.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Colt~
The whole time I was driving home I was smiling. Pulling into the ranch's driveway I shut the truck off and walk over to the cabin I shared with three other guys. Walking in I joke around with them and sit on my bunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Anya~
Smiling, and jumping up running into my room and graping my phone, i put Colts number in my phone and then started to txted him.... * Heyyy, Colt.... So wat r u doing * i txted him, smilig and going back too watching Big Brother (( the tv show that only comes on in the summer )).
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next