Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel my pain

2 posters

Go down

Do you feel my pain  Empty Do you feel my pain

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Jessica
I sat on my looking out my window I was bored to death since once again we were locked in the house I fiddled with my remote wondering what to watch since my dad took my cell phone from me because I tried to call my friends mom to come save us so he slapped me onto the floor and kicked me twice then took my phone. Now I have a bruse on my left cheek and one on the center of my stomach I thought. As I thought I watched myself fiddle with the remote then I decided to get up and I peered out my door "no sight of dad"I said walking to my little sister's room Angel and knocked on her door waiting for her to anwser "Hurry Angel"I whispered to myself

Jess:
Do you feel my pain  Hot-teen-girl-posing-on-the-rocks-t

Father p.s picture with shirt:
Do you feel my pain  ThDavidFumero2
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Do you feel my pain  Empty Re: Do you feel my pain

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Angel heard a knock at the door. She nearly iumped out of her clothes. Hurrying, she turned her computer off and raced over to the door, opening it... Sighing relief, she realised it was her sister. "I thought you were him, I was trying to get in contact with mom." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Jessica
"I already did I think she's down stairs in the bathroom but then 'He' found her and she hung up her phone but that's not important right now what I really need you to do is distract dad I have a plan to get out of here do you think you can handle it?"I asked
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Angel nodded. "Pasha! I may be 7 but I can handle anything" she replied
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Jessica
"ok I'm gana distract dad I need you to go downstairs and climb out the window and go get one of our neighbors and ask them to call the police then take them over here ok I'll meet you at the front door ok"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Angel nodded and headed downstairs waiting for her sister
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Jessica
I headed down stairs and helped her out the window right before our dad came he looked up and down at me and licked his lips but before he even got to say anything "NO back away I'm not a striper ya freak"I said pushing him and walked right past him when he grabbed my arm and threw me onto the floor and said "Bad choice little girl" He said in a firm voice and picked me up and shoved me into his room and pushed me onto his bed the worst thing he could do is rape me I thought untill he left the room and locked the door I tried to open the window but that was also locked so I guess I'd have to wait another 10 min till he comes back possibly rapes me so I can get out of here
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Angel sighed and looked around. She saw her dad come out of the room. "Oh dang!" she said and bit her lip. She had to do this quickly. She knew her sister could have something bad. She hurried out of the door closing it very slowly then ran across to her next door neighbors house. "Mrs. Grace," she said frantically, pounding on the door like a cop.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Jessica
"You know what I have a family to help and I did take karate last year"I said backing up to the window and ran jumping up and kicking the door till the door fell and I ran out finding him with my mom her screaming untill he turned to see me he ran up to me punching me in the face so I kicked onto the floor and punched him plenty of times then untied my mom so she stayed in to keep an eye on him while I ran outside to find Angel and ran up to her and helped her bang on the door "MRS.GRACE!!!!"I yelled untill she finally anwsered
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down