Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?]

3 posters

Go down

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] Empty Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?]

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] Create.php?text=Harry%20Styles&name=learningcurve_tt
Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] Tumblr_miuaj6xSU11rowhvho1_500_large

Harry was alone, humming to himself. His knees were drawn to his chest and he looked out over the ocean, watching the others. One Direction were on tour. It was a nice, hot June day in California and they were supposed to be having a concert tomorrow. The curly haired lad was up to it, then again her wasn't. For some reason, he'd been thinking about something he couldn't pinpoint. He didn't know what it was for some reason, something he was just trying to ignore. Loneliness? Maybe. He didn't want to feel lonely. Just because Louis and Liam had girlfriends, he and Zayn and Niall were still single. He had to remind himself that.

Harry wasn't much into hanging out with the lads, lost in thoughts and daydreams. Yes, he could probably have many girls to pick from but he was waiting for the right one and he just hadn't come across Mrs. Right yet. Taylor made him no longer believe in love at first sight, but he still did believe in falling in love, and he could probably definitely fall in love.

The green eyed lad pulled himself from the sand and checked his phone. It was only one o'clock in the afternoon. How long were they planning on staying? Harry walked to a nearby Smoothie Shack and ordered himself a smoothie.

ooc;; Well, it One Direction. If you don't like them, don't compalin don't reply. I expect your replies to be at least a paragraph each. Harry Styles, in One Direction, wants a girlfriend. Well he runs into a girl at the Smoothie Shack and they learn that that they met before. They soon fall head over heels for each other but little does Harry know that she has trusting problems. She constantly accuses him of things he doesn't do and they fight and threaten to leave each other, though Harry loves her. Will they make it?
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] Empty Re: Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?]

Post by Blackberry Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am

(Do you mind if I join? :3)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] Empty Re: Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?]

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 am

Course not (:
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:22 am

yey! :'D I'll have to post tomorrow though, I need to go to sleep X3
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 am

Okay :3
Wow it's only 9:02 a.m. here.
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:05 am

Its 6:06AM here. Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 pm

(It's hard to find a good pic -.-)

Never knew love could feel like a heartattack [PG-13?] 4Beautiful%20Long%20Emo%20Hairstyles%20For%20Emo%20Teen%20Girls%202010

Kathleen stomped into the Smoothie Shack, completely ticked off. She sat down at the nearest table and yanked out her phone to read the text message again: Sorry, Kathie. But it's over. At the end of the message was a little heart, and a -from Brian. Kathleen angrily typed in some words that should never be used before assaulting the send button. After cussing her ex-boyfriend out she made her way to the ordering place and demanded a smoothie. The man began to ask her what kind, but she just yelled at him "Any kind." The man looked scared and immediately filled up a cup and handed it too her. "That'll be five dollars-" He was silenced by the look she gave him. She then smiled coldly and returned back to her seat. Her ex had texted her back. She typed in a few more curse words before blocking him. Kathleen sighed before slurping her smoothie, eyes on her phone as she struggled to play the game with one hand.

(sorry its rushed ;_; )
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 am

Harry's green eyes moved across the small Smoothie Shack, relieved that it wasn't so crowded. He walked over towards the counter and ordered a banana smoothie. As he waited, his gaze drifted over the people that were here, chatting quietly amoungst themselves, not paying attention. Harry honestly wasn't in the mood for people to start trying to get his autograph so he was glad no one was paying attention. His gaze shifted to a girl who looked kind of angry and he watched her for a moment. She looked kind of familiar. Harry turned as he was given a smoothie. He took it in one hand moved over towards the girl, taking a seat across from her and giving a curious look. "Ae you okay?"
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 am

Kathleen hissed happily when she got a new high score. A voice suddenly startled her, and she dropped her phone. Her head turned, and she stared blankly at the boy sitting across from her. He looked oddly familiar... "Do I look angry to you?" she asked sharply. Kathie bent over to grab her phone, disappointed when she realized it had gotten turned off. The girl glared at him. "Look what you made me do!" she cried, showing him the blank screen of her phone.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:39 am

Harry was shocked at her reaction. No screams about one of the members in the biggest band in the world not talking to her? No flirtacious moves she was going to try and move on him? No, she just blamed him for making her drop her phone. He didn't know he was that sly. Harry took a deep breath, running his hand through his curly hair and sitting back in his chair. This platinum blonde looked oddly familiar. He studied her for a moment, taking a sip of his smoothie, still deciding to smile. "'m sorry for scaring you into dropping your phone, ma'am, I didn't know I was that sneaky." He said, his voice having the smallest hint of scarcasm. "If you didn't know, my name's Harry Styles... what's yous?"
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 am

Kathleen dusted off her phone, grumbling rude things. She had her sunglasses pushed up against her hairline and her blue eyes were narrowed, focused on the dirty technology resting in her palm. She nearly jumped as she heard him sip on his smoothie. She had totally forgotten about him being there. Kathleen listened to his sarcastic words, and at once wanted to throw her smoothie in his face. But she set her jaw and stuck her phone in her hoodie pocket and set her elbows on the table. ”Look, Harry Styles,” she said. ”I know you’re from One Direction. I don’t care, really.” She scratched her forehead, pushing back some hair that had fallen over her face. ”My name is Kathleen Flares(totally random last name) and I’m not in the mood for any of your flirting or whatever. So, just move along.” She waved her hand in a shooing motion and pulled her phone out of her pocket and returned to playing her game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Harry watched her with a confused look. At her feisty answers made him want to laugh. The look of rage on her face sent him smirking a little, but he just dropped it. When she mentioned her name, he thought about it. Kathleen.... Kathleen.... Kathleen. His green eyes suddenly widened, and he set down his smoothie, his whole face lit up. "Hey, I know you." He said. He'd met this lass before, but where exactly? That question was still running in his head. "We met each other somewhere... did you used to live in Chesire or something?" He asked, trying to figure out where they met. He'd ignore her festiness for now... on the behalf that it was kind of adorable on her, even though he usually didn't stick with such uptight girls.
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Kathleen had ignored him until he said that he knew her. She looked up, eyebrows lifted."Mmf," she said around the straw. "I might have lived in Chesire or something. Why do you want to know?" she asked, reaching for her smoothie. She took a sip. Kathleen scratched her chin thoughtfully. "What are you, some kind of stalker?"

(sss)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Harry swallowed back a laugh. A stalker? More like people stalk him... sure, he song a sort of stalkerish song for red nose day, One Way Or Another, which also got a hit, but it made him no stalker. He didn't want to admit he found her a little funny, so he held back the laugh by sipping the cool banana smoothie and then slowly set it down. "No we probably met before but I think you were..." His eyes lifted up to the ceiling of the shake awkwardly. "Friendlier?" Yeah, that was the word. He didn't know if this was the girl he had met because this girl was no where near friendly.
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
dσvɛlʏ - ❤
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Kathleen sipped from her smoothie again and watched him through narrowed eyes. She crossed her arms as he spoke again. "Ohh. So I'm not you're perfect, friendly girl, right?" she demanded. Kathie wondered who he thought he was. "You think because you're so famous you can just go around judging people?" She gripped her smoothie cup harder, and she could feel it start to break as she squeezed it hard.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down