Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) Empty The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

She landed silently in amongst the ruins of this desolate place. When she lifted her head she made no sound not even as her wings folded in silence.
In that eternal midnight sky which hung over her head there rested three moons. Each with its meaning, each with its path:
The first moon you would come across to the left of the sky would be a moon like blood, with an unimaginable depth. The deep red and crimson light that it shed spun round and round like the war dance from those years; the path that this showed was the one of war, it would start and soon become like a drug, addictive and deadly. However, its meaning was simple and sweet, the red moon is for the blood that has and will be spilt over the years.
The second moon was one we all see but its crystal light remained clearer here, it lay between the other two moons in the centre of the midnight sky. Its pure white crystal surface was enchanting and soft as the light danced around like a young child twirling round and dancing without music, it represented both paths; unknown and split. As for what it stood for was far more complicated like an unborn child it represented innocence that has been lost and forever will be for the time to come.
The last moon rested more to the right than the others, its unusual surface made is ghostly for its pale blue surface was mysterious and strange and the clear blue light that danced with the crystal and red was like ballerina elegantly dancing on their stage no matter how cluttered. The path it leads was one of peace however; it would lead to death for it stood for the souls and spirits that would be burned over the years.

She soon raised her head to the three moons as she stood among those ruins she once and still does call home. One her back laid a double bladed scythe of utmost beauty. She gently pulled the scythe from her back it’s blades of pure silver were so beautiful that they could kill and the amber and red tints were engulfed with the darkness and around it’s black handle were bloodied bandages and engraved on it was a fitting name for such a scythe despite its beauty one melody could put you in a trance and steal your very soul. Such a fitting name it had ‘Deadly Score’.
The 18 year old winged girl that stood there had pale ivory skin as pale as the crystal moon, in her mouth lay pointed teeth and her short hair was coal black and she moved some out of the way to reveal two mismatched eyes. Her left eye was blood red, piercing and deadly while her right eye was wolf like amber, golden and pure but still as piercing as her other one and they both seems jaded and cold. On her back lay a pair of enchanting wings both of which were midnight blue which looked as if they had been dipped in black ink. She wore a long sleeved black top which had a collar and white sleeves, she also wore a pair of black trainers, some torn black jeans and round her neck she wore a pale blue tattered scarf.
However, this time she just fell against her scythe not making a sound for not many could reach this place anymore, however, due to the solar eclipse it appeared in the human world for those who dared to come near… She remained as still as she could for her heart did not beat and her skin was as cold as ice.
Her hair fell away from her eyes showing their enchanting colours and that slight emotion that showed in them was deep and as full as the three oons above her in the dark sky.
She leaned back not really able to move and lifted her head to the sky and began to sing. Her voice as she sung was both sweet and angelic and could enchant everyone if she wished for it but she didn’t she just wanted to guard her home, protect her territory. She continued to sign as the melody for it was played by the scythe she leaned against.

Ooc- Song she's singing (Within Temptation – Frozen Tears)
{ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCW2L0OMqk8&feature=related }
Please write at least one paragraph...(4-5 lines)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

I walked slowly over the cold earth my feet bare but I went to sit down pressing my back agianst the trunck of a tree. I rolled a blade of grass between my finger's my wing's feather's riffled and little and I leaned forward to take the weight off theme. I sat up listanging to the wind as it swept of the tree top's. I got up and walked slowly down the pathe toured the ruin's. I thought my kind was the only one and like the three moon's than hung above in the dark sky. The night sky was glowing with energy and beauty. It's star's fianth. I stopped coming to the center of the ruin's the wind's ruffled my brown light feather's but I had no idea another would be present. I said nothing seeing her standing in the moonlight singing. It was a terable but beautifule song all together. The voice was soft and the harmany flowed through me. I huged my self feeling chily for no reason. The song was not for me it was sad and untrusting to me like the vioce that sung it. I looked up at the blood moon but then my gaze fell back to her. I left my wing's unfold a little to bloke the cool breez beahind me. My dark eye's searching for more then I saw the nife. She was about 18 but could she do me harm? I was built more for speed and beeing left beahind to walk the earth like her was the only resimblince beside our wing's and nothing eal's. The song made me feel sade and I went to stand beahind the ston ruin's my foot step's so light they could not be heard. I folded my wing's suqurly and waited.

Sorry it's so short I made it as long as I could. Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!) Empty Re: The Graveyard of Souls; My Final Resting Place (Mature if you want it to be.. but someone please reply!)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
I stopped my song and lifted my head to the air and the scythe beside me whispered and then growled adn I struggeled to stand and spread my wings and looked up spotting the strange soul..."come out, already, I can see you... what do you want in my domain?" I asked and Deadly turned from a double bladed scythe into a pure white she wolf with beautiful amber eyes and stood at my feet and then stepped forward infront of me protectively...when no one came out I sat back down and Deadly Score whimpered and I began grooming my wings...
I was also built for speed and tended not to use my own streangth when i did fight... Deadly was very strong and we were a perfect pair you could say
If you looked carefully you could see silver feather reflecting the moonlight... I stood back up and streatched them and Picked up Deadly and laid her neatly on my back and looked to the moons and spoke softly

(it's not short at all.. it's great and thanks for replying!!!)
Deadly Score's double bladed scythe pic... ( http://whitewing-blackwing.deviantart.com/art/Deadly-Score-192766143?q=gallery%3Awhitewing-blackwing%2F25677736&qo=4 ) also her top blade rests at the height of Seclusion's chest..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

I stood up very quickly from my crouched passion seeing the blazing white she wolf and the girl. Both ready to atack me if nesesary. "I'm Tye." I said loudly. I walked out into the open whitch was not the smartest thing beacuse I hade not wepon. I looked at the wolf. "I didn't know this was your domain." I wore faded jean's and gray T shirt. My hair was a little out grow just a tad from no cutting and My dark eye's full of curiosity. "Who might you be?" The only thing I had was water and a little food. My friend Shay a black dog had been lost long ago. I let my wing's unfold a little waiting to see if she would atack. I was ready to fly off as soon as posable.

(sorry my sister wanted me to take a pic of her outside in her new rodeo shirt) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:00 pm

I lifted my head and Deadly sat beside me and then lay down..."we do not attack those who do not mean harm, I do not see you as a threat Tye..." I said and tucked my hair behind my ears and bowed slightly "I'm am Seclusion Ash soul, Ashes or Seclusion for short, my partner is named Deadly Score or Deadly for short..." I said and my hair fell back over my eyes... "it's an eclispe so I should exspect curious people like you to appear here" I said and Deadly stood up..."This is also my former home, so please do not destroy it anymore than it already is, as the last this is all I ask" I said and spread my midnight blue wings with their ink black tips and their odd silver feathers reflecting the light and I soon folded them loosley.. they seems small but were very swift and enchanting..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:17 pm

I smile and bow. "Thank you for the invatation Ashes, and Deadly." I say nodding at the dog. "I mean no harm toured the ruin's I just came out to see the eclipse." I said looking up at the sky. I look back at her and her out stretched wing's. "Do you alway's come hear evrey time there is an eclipse?" I aske. My wing's where a length of 15 feet when stretched out not as small and pretty as her's mine where a light nice brown and soft and well kept. "I come as much as I can when a eclipse is out. They don't happen much." I relized we where praticly having a reguler conzersation like our wing's did not egsistst at all and we where just human. I smiled a little then asked "Does Deadly alway's come. I use to have a dog but she died long ago." I said. The breez came through once more as i folded my arm's and stood agianst the cool wind-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

I looked up.."I am the guardain of this place, The ruins of Utopia.. my kind used to dwell here when they were intact, As the last i have to protect the home which I once called my own.. there will never be another pureblood" I said simply.."Deadly is my partner, she comes with me everywhere even to hell" I said and Deadly nodded "indded although you do tend to cause trouble enough here, Seclusion dear" A ghsot who looked like an old lady with wings like mine walked out.."Seclusion, how are you, that angel was quiet terrible" "yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine... I can't eat though" I said my pointed teeth showed as I talked to her and ran my hand through my hair and looked to Tye.."sorry for my rudeness, there is one intact building, the libarary, that place is the best place to stay since it's also the safest place here..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 pm

My brow furowed as the woman stepped out "Um so your like some kind of gurandian angle? I'm just someone with wing's." I said looking at the wolf. I listend as she spoke of her travel's her home history and her exsplaning of the only good bulding there was." (so sorry it's short I have to go I will make my other one longer Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 pm

"no, I am not a guardain angel... I am an angel of souls... I eat and live on the souls of the dead and this is the soul graveyard my final resting place" I said "also I can read you soul very easily,I know what you arre which is why I don't consider you a threat" I said and it began raining and I quickly folded my wings tightly and walked towards the old library and opened it's huge doors.. Deadly laughed and followed behind "you might want to come in, your wings could get ruined" said Deadly... I may not have considered him a threat but that did not mean that I trusted him at all...
I had sat myself witha story book which had an impossible amount of pages with my legs over one of armrests
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm

I followed a bit enbaresed on my claim she was a guardian angle but as she opend the large arch door's to the lyibery I cam to a stop the room looked odly familure. "Do you stay hear a lot?" I asked as she sat down and threw her leg's over the chair's arm holding a thick book clearly she licked the heavy stuff. I sat down looking at the dusted book's on a near by table and picked a medium thick book up. Leather binding's where rare any more. I open the tea stained pages and folded my wing's tightly agianst my back. It was nice and warm inside. It was strange she claimed she lived on soul's i didn't then why did she?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 am

""Yes i stay here quiet a lot,for it is the only building that stayed in tact during the war" I said... "also as for why i live on souls, my kind can't handle normal food very well so we eat something which no one else does and which will always be there, in other words our food source is forever flawless and since we can see them, touch them and read them we followed our insticnts" I said simply.."also you mind and soul are connected since i can read one of thsoe i can read both"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am

I knew my question would be silly but I asked "What happen's when no one is left and it's just our kind?" I fliped through the pages and watched as they flew by and fell back down on the other side of the book binding. I fliped to the next page but did not read. It seemed strange I didn't live of souls'. "And what do you mean by reading do you mean like hear thought's or is it the exspresion that gives it away?" I asked placing the book back down on the table.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am

"you are not of the same kind as me ... each kind has it's own time and own legends... most of my kind were killed by angels and demons and also in the war.. their were six of us left not too long ago...but now there is only me.. as for you kind winged humans pose no threat at all so i do not understnad why you are the only one... also as for why you don't live on souls, your body is not designed to each them, mine is, my teeth can tear at the flesh of their flames through to the sore also because of that i am born with two soul and not one like you..." I said simply..."I can't hear thoughts, i literally read them, i can read your core whcih is why i know what your asking" I answered
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:34 pm

sorry my message did not post so you didn't get my reply hear it is- I thought bwell thart runin's the only privacy I have left I laughed a little reading thought's if she could live for ever then I am dreaming. I looked at her picking up another book- "Who are the other's I asked I mean besides your dog did you have any family I do?" (sorry it's so short I'm trying to catch up with all my post's)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm

"also technically, I have been frozen for 50 years of my life and because i have two souls my kind can live for an awful long time.. although spending it when there is no one there is pointless.. so I only plan on living until I know my home is safe.. for this is the graveyard of souls and my final resting place" I said

(no worries and it's ok, that happens sometimes..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well I'm nothing so specal I'm just somone looking for somthing to do or see. I like to travel and try new thing's a lot." I said putting the book down on the table. "50 must have been cold where where you spending all that time. I could not stand such a thing." I say rasing a brow. "I like to be free."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 am

"actually it was mostly dark, and I was sealed to be more accurate. It was in Heaven... I'm not very welcome anywhere to be honest. Also after such an amount of timewith no souls your personailty does tend to change a bit" I said and Deadly looked up at the clock which read 1am and I stood up and walked outside"I'll be back in a minute, ask Deadly if you have anymore questions" I said and spread my wings landing near a pool of icey water I kneeled down taking my scarf off to show unusal makrings on my neck constantly changeing from blue to black I cupped some water in my hands a put it over my markings cursing to myself slightly... "Seclusion, are they burning" I looked up to see Deadly who had decided it might be best to follow me instead..."Yeah..."I said adn sat back letting the water run down my neck over the markings which seems to dim slightly as I looked the the sky... Not too logn after I stood up and grabbed my scarf and walked back forgetting to my scarf on as I walked towards the fountain

ooc- picture of ruins that they are in...lol forgot to put it up earlier ( http://www.goodfon.com/image/94271-1920x1080.jpg )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

"Heaven sound's nice but I want to stay down hear for a while beafor going there." I said laughing-As she stood up to go to the foutan I looked at Deadly then looked to see where she went. The room was quiet and I sighed waiting untill she came back nall I could hear was the sloshing sound of water then she walked back in. I said nothing picking up another book "So what do the mark's mea did all of your kind have it?" I asked-(so short sorry my stumic is acting up I don't fell real good but typing keep's my mind off it) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 am

I snapped realising I forgot to put my scarf on and Deadly laughed.."my, my, guess lack of hunting taking it's toll and no, only her family did, they are direct proof of what sheis and that she is from the main family" said Deadly "although they do burn the person who carries the makrs once I a while they also protect them to an extent... I put my scarf round them and looked to the clock... ""hmm, they're cooling down slower than last time" I muttered and rubbed my neck irrarted still... "Also they are irritating to have even if they are proof" I said and Deadly nodded..."Seclusion shall we go hunting, there should be more there at the momment and look at the time.. you have one day left" I glared at Deadly and she growled and pulled one of wings hard..."ok, I get it, hey what do you eat?" I asked

(aww, hope you get better...and stop with being embarrssed when there's nothign to be embarrssed about)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks I do feel a little better now I stopped thinking about food ah there I go agian!)
I listend to Deadly as she spok when she finished I said "Um regular food mostly what do you mean one day left?" I got up and put the book down on the table. The wind that escped into the room made it seem a little chily but I refolded my wing's which where a little ruffled from pushing my back up agianst the chair. I walked over to theme ready to leave for now-(how's your site coming? Very Happy )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 am

"she hasn't been eating due to the fact she has to stablize the portals so this world doesn't collaspe... if she doens't each anything today she'll most likely die...." "we can only survive for one month without eating atleast one soul...and i haven't had time to hunt at all" I said and let my head fall back slightly and sighed closing my eyes... "also you just don't sit still you stubborn creature" said Deadly clearly angry at me and I lowered my head and looked to her and she growled.. I just gave up knowing she was right...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"That's kinda dangarus isn't it?" I asked walking with theme. I listend to there talk untill I remberd the eclipse I looked up at the sky "What do you mean by portal's any way are they like passige way's?" I asked the cloud's where dark but atlest I could see theme now. I watched the tense moment between girl and dog then kept moving wondering-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 pm

"yes, in a way, they are like passage way;s between worlds for instance.. this place is pretty much at the heart of them for it is connect to Heaven, Hell and Earth" I said simply "and I didn't get a choice in the matter that blasted queen is making me keep them stable" I said and Deadly growled adn made me sit down..."don't you move you got that!" I nodded and just sat there grooming my wings... she soon came back with a spare soul and handed it too me and I took a bite my sharp teeth tearing easily at the flesh of the flame that surrounded the core...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 pm

I nodded and as we waited for Deadly I sat down on the ground and folded my wing's close to my back. I then heard Deadly come back I looked down at the ground. I ignord the feast taking place next to me and traced the out line of a bird in the dirt. "How can you stand not to eat real food have you ever tried it?" I asked looking up at her-(sorry so short I got to reply to Rawr I havent for a while Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 pm

"I used to eat it when i was younger but after so many years my body just started rejecting it as did others my age... It's not somethign i can do anythign about however, i tjust means that my food source won't die out for many years" I said and finished off the flame in my hand and swallowed happily and sighed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next